Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

The 'I hate....' thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

The 'I hate....' thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:50 pm

could someone put me out my misery. please. help. barely keeping it together. all i can manage is some light internet surfing, and checking email.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 1:59 pm

zakalwe wrote:
could someone put me out my misery. please. help. barely keeping it together. all i can manage is some light internet surfing, and checking email.
The last time I did this was a Wednesday night and I had a class of children the next day at 4. I was still pissed by the time the class started. The children were 4 and 5. I never drank after that again.

I'd recommend getting to lunchtime, having a pint or maybe just a half and something to eat with salt in it, drink some water etc. Depending on how drunk you are/were the best way to survive the day without going to sleep under your desk is to surf the alcohol wave which is abating now. Get back up on it for today.

After that I recommend the Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 2:11 pm

Hugs all round, Audi and Zakalwe, sorry I can't do more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 2:28 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
zakalwe wrote:
The last time I did this was a Wednesday night and I had a class of children the next day at 4. I was still pissed by the time the class started. The children were 4 and 5. I never drank after that again.

I'd recommend getting to lunchtime, having a pint or maybe just a half and something to eat with salt in it, drink some water etc. Depending on how drunk you are/were the best way to survive the day without going to sleep under your desk is to surf the alcohol wave which is abating now. Get back up on it for today.

After that I recommend the Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous Very Happy

Rehydrate steadily, some vitamin C / an orange and if you can face it a whacking great breakfast roll. This used to do it for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:40 pm

chips and beans and a big bottle of coke! feel half human again!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 3:53 pm

zakalwe wrote:

That's it - somehow fizzy liquids do the job. Only an hour or two more to go and then you can hit the leaba!

or maybe 3 hrs.

Meanwhile have a look at what's on in the cinema in Cineworld in Dublin (city centre in Parnell Street ??) tonight. It might all be shite but there's no harm looking!

http://entertainment.ie/cinema/display.asp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:42 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
zakalwe wrote:

That's it - somehow fizzy liquids do the job. Only an hour or two more to go and then you can hit the leaba!

or maybe 3 hrs.

Meanwhile have a look at what's on in the cinema in Cineworld in Dublin (city centre in Parnell Street ??) tonight. It might all be shite but there's no harm looking!

[url=http://entertainment.ie/cinema/display.asp
http://entertainment.ie/cinema/display.asp[/quote[/url]]

i want to see dark knight but herself wants to see get smart. will chill tonight but will go cinema on sat or sun.

anyone going to the leinster v queensland reds on sat?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 12:43 am

Magror14
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 12:44 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Magror14

Is that a P.ie user?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 12:47 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Magror14

Is that a P.ie user?

Something like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 12:49 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Magror14

Is that a P.ie user?

Something like that.

Are they more of a troll?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 12:54 am

You should open a can of whoopass cookie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 12:54 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Magror14

Is that a P.ie user?

Something like that.

pain in the ass. Did you ever just not like somebody and want to beat them to a bloody pulp with a shovel?
Back to top Go down

Stroh, an Austrian spiced rum. 80% alcohol by volume (160 proof). Once I went back to a friend's house after a couple of pints down at the pub, there were three of us. We had a shot of Jaager each, and then decided to open this stuff. We were in his kitchen at the time, listening to music. We had about 5 or 6 shots of it each. The next thing I remember is waking up the next morning on a beach, in the middle of nowhere, clothes soaked, cuts and bruises all over my body. Still drunk. I can't remember a thing. I woke up alone as well, but a while later I found out that one of my friends had woken up nearby (in a ditch actually) in a similar condition. The other one had passed out much earlier back at the house.

Scary stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 12:55 am

johnfás wrote:
tempting only it wouldn't be worth it, all i'd get back is some "blah, blah, blah I hate Libertas, typical NO sider" shite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:05 am

evercloserunion wrote:
Stroh, an Austrian spiced rum. 80% alcohol by volume (160 proof). Once I went back to a friend's house after a couple of pints down at the pub, there were three of us. We had a shot of Jaager each, and then decided to open this stuff. We were in his kitchen at the time, listening to music. We had about 5 or 6 shots of it each. The next thing I remember is waking up the next morning on a beach, in the middle of nowhere, clothes soaked, cuts and bruises all over my body. Still drunk. I can't remember a thing. I woke up alone as well, but a while later I found out that one of my friends had woken up nearby (in a ditch actually) in a similar condition. The other one had passed out much earlier back at the house.

Scary stuff.

I know someone who woke up on a fishing boat half way to Scotland.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:07 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Magror14

Is that a P.ie user?

Something like that.

pain in the ass. Did you ever just not like somebody and want to beat them to a bloody pulp with a shovel?

I have on many ocassions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:13 am

cookiemonster wrote:
johnfás wrote:
tempting only it wouldn't be worth it, all i'd get back is some "blah, blah, blah I hate Libertas, typical NO sider" shite.
Ah, the debate is on Lisbon? I have to say that I myself am not too fond of Libertas, Cookie, as you well know. I still love you though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:14 am

evercloserunion wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
johnfás wrote:
Ah, the debate is on Lisbon? I have to say that I myself am not too fond of Libertas, Cookie, as you well know. I still love you though.

You just love me for my hot bod though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:16 am

If you're anything like that chap in your avatar you may well be correct.

I'd tear down his wall...

He can treacle-down on me any day...

Etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:17 am

cookiemonster wrote:
evercloserunion wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
johnfás wrote:

You just love me for my hot bod though.

How could anyone not love the cookiemonster?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:23 am

evercloserunion wrote:
If you're anything like that chap in your avatar you may well be correct.

I'd tear down his wall...

He can treacle-down on me any day...

Etc.

That's enough now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:25 am

That's right cookie, lay down the law.

You can keep my commissioner all night long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:28 am

I'm a little creeped out and a little turned on.

Oh my.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:59 am

cookiemonster wrote:
I'm a little creeped out and a little turned on.

Oh my.

and the journey begins.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 'I hate....' thread   The 'I hate....' thread - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 'I hate....' thread
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next