Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Who will you vote for in the golden spider awards malarky ?
Machine Nation
Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 Vote_lcap84%Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 84% [ 16 ]
Boards.ie
Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Pix.ie
Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
lonely.ie
Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
jumbletown.ie
Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Ammado.com
 5% [ 1 ]
prebait.com
 0% [ 0 ]
nimble.ie
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!!   Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 6:04 pm

Perhaps the A#9 might come up with an ignore function for you to use. I reckon it would be easy for you to isolate the source of personal attacks that may be wrecking your head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!!   Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 1:04 am

Zhou_Enlai wrote:
Kev Bar wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
I suspect machine nation was chosen to make up numbers in the category.

Post removed. Kate P/Mod.

Give a brother a break Kev. CM has always shown good grace on MN.

That's quite true, Zhou. We need to treat each other with politeness and respect. People only demean themselves with cheap and personal jibes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!!   Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 1:58 am

Always the gentleman, Ard Taoiseach Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!!   Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 2:51 pm

I agree. I'm saddened by this recent influx of hostility. Crap like that should stay on P.ie where it belongs, and hey a little banning never stopped that far-left troll did it.

I say all this despite being no fan of Libertas, as Cookie well knows. But I have always tried to treat other members here with respect. Not so much on P.ie in the past, where things get a little heated and all sides can falter, buit I'm trying to change my ways on there too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!!   Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 2:54 pm

Hopefully, we have drawn a line under this. If we stick to the "ball not man" rule, all will be well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!!   Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 3:24 pm

I'm fine with it. It's what I've come to expect from the honest and decent opponents of Ganley and Libertas.

That said, I draw the line at Nazi references, that sort of this is disgusting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: so cookie   Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 9:26 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
I'm fine with it. It's what I've come to expect from the honest and decent opponents of Ganley and Libertas.

That said, I draw the line at Nazi references, that sort of this is disgusting.

Cookie, do you consider LYING disgusting?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!!   Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 9:33 pm

Anyone for a banning?
I'll supply the tree, the rope, the horse, the crowd & the burgers, you'll have to look after the rest yourselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!!   Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 9:37 pm

Hi Zanu-FF. You're very welcome. You may not have had time to read the Site Charter yet.

https://machinenation.forumakers.com/charter-f14/machine-nation-charter-and-rules-t643.htm

We also recommend a trip to the Decontamination Chamber, for purposes of stress reduction and reprogramming: WAY IN

We have the normal, on-topic, ball not man/woman terms and conditions applying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!!   Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 9:38 pm

tonys wrote:
Anyone for a banning?
I'll supply the tree, the rope, the horse, the crowd & the burgers, you'll have to look after the rest yourselves.

Kind offer tonys. It may come to that. The first post was not propicious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!!   Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 11:36 am

The comment that drew criticism here has just been removed. The poster was asked yesterday to self-edit, agreed to yesterday and did not.

It would be helpful in future if other posters who are bothered by a post would please report it and send a pm to the Ed team. Please don't repeat the comment in nested quotes. It's messy and prolongs the unpleasantness for others. If you'd like to note that you've reported the post so that others are aware, please do. And send a pm if the post has already been reported but you'd like to add a record of your dissatisfaction.

Kate P/Mod
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!!   Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:30 am

Machine Nation's first television appearance last night on TV3 at the glittering and celeb ridden Golden Spiders awards: live review here:

https://machinenation.forumakers.com/places-f1/if-you-re-chillin-an-sibin-reoite-t340-1025.htm

Statcounter Man did well too - Internet Hero of the Year - congrats to him and thanks to him for his good work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!!   Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 8:39 pm

Cograts and fyi the competition seems to have gone banannas
see

Here
Here 2

and here Very Happy

My lord!! political discussion?
and more FGS
Here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!!   Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 8:46 pm

Frightened Albanian wrote:
Cograts and fyi the competition seems to have gone banannas
see

Here
Here 2

and here Very Happy

My lord!! political discussion?

You will draw them here with that kind of talk. I haven't my armour on yet, godammit

Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 Theoden3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!!   Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 8:47 pm

i added one more above

oh god i am half way between tears of laughters and amazement!!! Play piano
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!!   Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 8:56 pm

There.

Bit tight around the crotch though

Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 Theoden22
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!!   Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:00 pm

I know I shouldn't say it but I got a serious chuckle out of that pre-pubescent insult-fest. Down with that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!!   Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:04 pm

Zhou_Enlai wrote:
I know I shouldn't say it but I got a serious chuckle out of that pre-pubescent insult-fest. Down with that sort of thing.

you know i think they are serious!!
I am actually sick laughing at that guys posts

Last edited by Frightened Albanian on Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!!   Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:07 pm

Guys... this is a thread on the future of a world dominated by Machine Nation. Let us not lower ourselves to discussing minnows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!!   Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:11 pm

machinemation deserves better i know but i had to share that

missed tv3 last night was it like the Oscars? Red carpet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!!   Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:18 pm

I was drunk on stage and dived into the crowd Embarassed

I would imagine you will see it later on their showbiz show Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!!   Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:19 pm

In honesty, I don't know, cactus was the only one who saw it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!!   Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:44 pm

johnfás wrote:
In honesty, I don't know, cactus was the only one who saw it.

I was just going off to sleep and a little glimpse of our lovely portal came up on the screen. All is not lost for those who missed it

Quote :
The eircom Golden Spider Awards will be broadcast on December 2nd at midnight on TV3.

In case you miss it, a repeat will be shown on Saturday December 13th at 11.30am also on TV3.

Put your dj on over your pjs, break open the fanta, and relive the moment, I think about half way through: its for a good 5-10 seconds Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!!   Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Machine Nation - Onwards and Upwards - Our First Nomination !!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4