Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz. Empty
PostSubject: Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz.   Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 6:11 pm

Following on from the release of Hellboy II, and from the inability of the reviewers of both the Irish Times and Irish examiners to discern that two of the main characters were from Irish legend, I decided to compile a wee quiz on Irish mythology and folklore just to see how good we all are here. Béaloideas, finscéalta, pisreoga, síscéalta is araile.

1 In Irish legend, what exactly is a sídhe/sí?

2 According to legend, how many races inhabited Ireland since time began?

3. What is a buarach baithise/toiriall tairiall, and what magical properties were assigned to it?

4 In order to curse someones property, what item needed to be placed on their land? What had to occur in order for the curse to take effect?

5. During the reign of which legendary king of Ireland was most of the Fenian cycle set?

Am gaeth i m-muir
Am tond trethan
Am fuaim mara
Am dam secht ndirend
Am séig i n-aill
Am dér gréne
Am cain lubai
Am torc ar gail
Am he i l-lind
Am loch i m-maig
Am brí a ndai
Am bri i fodb fras feochtu
Am dé delbas do chind codnu
Coiche nod gleith clochur slébe
Cia on co tagair aesa éscai
Cia du i l-laig fuiniud gréne
Cia beir buar o thig tethrach
Cia buar tethrach tibi
Cia dám, cia dé delbas faebru a ndind ailsiu
Cáinte im gai, cainte gaithe

I am the wind on the sea
I am the stormy wave
I am the sound of the ocean
I am the bull with seven horns
I am the hawk on the cliff face
I am the sun's tear
I am the beautiful flower
I am the boar on the rampage
I am the salmon in the pool
I am the lake on the plain
I am the defiant word
I am the spear charging into battle
I am the god who put fire in your head
Who made the trails through stone mountains
Who knows the age of the moon
Who knows where the setting sun rests
Who took the cattle from the house of the warcrow
Who pleases the warcrow's cattle
What bull, what god created the mountain skyline
The cutting word, the cold word

Who composed these words and why?

7 Who was Cúchulainn's wife? Who did he have a son by, and what happened to the son?

8. By what name were the foreign enemies of the Fianna referred to?

9. What was the roth rámhach, and who was its creator? What connection did its creator have to an ecclesiastical abuse?

10. What significance did the Cath Gabhra Cath Comair and Cath Ollarba have in Irish legend?

11. Who were the participants in the battles of Moytura?

12. What was an iarlais, and what connection had it to a 19th century woman by the name of Bridget Cleary?

13. According to superstition, on raising the cornerstones, a certain precaution had to be made before building the rest of the house. What was this precaution?

14. Which characters in Irish legend had were associated with the following body parts. An evil eye, a silver hand, a long hand, seven fingers on each hand and seven toes on each foot.

15 Which important work of English literature is thought to be partially based on the Saga of Fergus Mac Leti?

16. What was the drochshúil? Who possessed it? How did you guard against it?

17. What were Falias, Gorias, Minias, and Finias?

18 The Tuatha Dé Danann had four treasures. A spear, a sword, a cauldron and a stone. What were their powers?

19 Who was Aoibheall, and in what monumental irish work of literature does she feature?

20. What connects Cailleach Béara with Aisling poetry?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz.   Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 7:22 pm

riadach wrote:
from my reading of Sláine in 2000AD I will have a shot at guessing some of these if you don't mind

the fairy people

two? people and fairies?

3. What is a buarach baithise/toiriall tairiall, and what magical properties were assigned to it?

a flying boat?

4 In order to curse someones property, what item needed to be placed on their land? What had to occur in order for the curse to take effect?

is this like voodoo? a piece of their hair?

5. During the reign of which legendary king of Ireland was most of the Fenian cycle set?

Conor someone ?

Am gaeth i m-muir
Am tond trethan
Am fuaim mara
Am dam secht ndirend
Am séig i n-aill
Am dér gréne
Am cain lubai
Am torc ar gail
Am he i l-lind
Am loch i m-maig
Am brí a ndai
Cia buar tethrach tibi

I am the wind on the sea
I am the stormy wave
I am the sun's tear
I am the defiant word

someone in the Táin ?? Gráinne in Diarmuid agus Gráinne?

7 Who was Cúchulainn's wife? Who did he have a son by, and what happened to the son?

Niamh Smile ? No idea what happened the son.

The Formorians??

9. What was the roth rámhach, and who was its creator? What connection did its creator have to an ecclesiastical abuse?

10. What significance did the Cath Gabhra Cath Comair and Cath Ollarba have in Irish legend?

12. What was an iarlais, and what connection had it to a 19th century woman by the name of Bridget Cleary?

13. According to superstition, on raising the cornerstones, a certain precaution had to be made before building the rest of the house. What was this precaution?

14. Which characters in Irish legend had were associated with the following body parts. An evil eye, a silver hand, a long hand, seven fingers on each hand and seven toes on each foot.
Balor of the Evil Eye

15 Which important work of English literature is thought to be partially based on the Saga of Fergus Mac Leti?

Macbeth?

Balor of the Evil Eye ??

Cities?

18 The Tuatha Dé Danann had four treasures. A spear, a sword, a cauldron and a stone. What were their powers?

The Cauldron of Plenty of Food

19 Who was Aoibheall, and in what monumental irish work of literature does she feature?

drugs??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz.   Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 7:23 pm

I'd like to break my duck with Riadach's quizzes so I'll try a couple.
- a Sí is witch and a bad portent. One used to cycle past my house every day in flapping black robes.

Brigid Cleary was the poor woman who was burnt to death by her nutty husband and neighbours in South Tipperary. They thought she was possessed. Is an iarlais The Changeling? - but I don't think she was one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz.   Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 7:24 pm

cactus flower wrote:
- a Sí is witch and a bad portent. One used to cycle past my house every day in flapping black robes.

Brigid Cleary was the poor woman who was burnt to death by her nutty husband and neighbours in South Tipperary. They thought she was possessed. Is an iarlais The Changeling? - but I don't think she was one.

Oh - the other one about cussin'was a piseog - an egg or something to go bad in the hay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz.   Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 7:51 pm

6. Dán Amhairgín. Nach bhfuil?

5. Conchubhar Mac Neasa

9. Sin UFO a rinne Mogh Ruith. Bhain sé ceann d'Eoin Báiste...allegedly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz.   Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 9:26 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:

the fairy people

Partially correct, but not entirely.

Quote :

Balor of the Evil Eye

Correct for that one.

Quote :

Cities?

Correct

Quote :

The Cauldron of Plenty of Food

Correct, though it had another aspect too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz.   Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 9:30 pm

cactus flower wrote:

Incorrect sorry.

Quote :

She was indeed. They had thought she was a changeling iirc, i.e. that she was pretending to be who she was, so they used the only thing that is effective against the fairy folk, fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz.   Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 9:31 pm

cactus flower wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

Oh - the other one about cussin'was a piseog - an egg or something to go bad in the hay.

You're on a roll missus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz.   Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 9:34 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

Tá. Is céard ba shiocair dó?

Quote :

5. Conchubhar Mac Neasa

Is dócha go raibh an fhiannaíocht comhaimseartha le Conchubhar Mac Neasa, ach níorbh é an fear a bhí i gceist agam. Rí Éireann a bhí uaim.

Quote :

Is fíor dhuit ar dhá chúis. Is dócha go raibh an fhianaise ró-imthoisceach chun é a chúiseamh. Ach níorbh é sin an peaca eaglaise a bhí i gceist agam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz.   Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:04 pm

riadach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

Tá. Is céard ba shiocair dó?

Quote :

5. Conchubhar Mac Neasa

Is dócha go raibh an fhiannaíocht comhaimseartha le Conchubhar Mac Neasa, ach níorbh é an fear a bhí i gceist agam. Rí Éireann a bhí uaim.

Quote :

Is fíor dhuit ar dhá chúis. Is dócha go raibh an fhianaise ró-imthoisceach chun é a chúiseamh. Ach níorbh é sin an peaca eaglaise a bhí i gceist agam.

6. chun fáilte a chur roimh mhic Mhíl?

5. Oh ..chím....bhuel...Conn Céad Cathach

Cad é an rud eile a rinne Mogh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz.   Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:19 pm

10. scriosadh na Fianna

11. Tuatha dé Danann agus na Fir Bolg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz.   Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:25 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

6. chun fáilte a chur roimh mhic Mhíl?
ní go barainneach.

Quote :

5. Oh ..chím....bhuel...Conn Céad Cathach

Buile eile faoi thuairim?

Quote :

Cad é an rud eile a rinne Mogh?

Nach in an cheist a mhac.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz.   Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:26 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
10. scriosadh na Fianna

Is fíor duit.

Quote :

11. Tuatha dé Danann agus na Fir Bolg

Bí ag cuimhneamh go raibh dhá chath i gceist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz.   Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:04 pm

riadach wrote:
Following on from the release of Hellboy II, and from the inability of the reviewers of both the Irish Times and Irish examiners to discern that two of the main characters were from Irish legend, I decided to compile a wee quiz on Irish mythology and folklore just to see how good we all are here. Béaloideas, finscéalta, pisreoga, síscéalta is araile.

A fairy mound or entrance to the Otherworld.

riadach wrote:
Five? Starting with Cesair.

riadach wrote:
Damned if I know.

riadach wrote:
I'm guessing a sprig of hawthorn or siomething equally auspicious.

riadach wrote:
Waqs it Con of the Hundred Battles or was that the father? I think it was Cormac Mac Airt.

riadach wrote:
Am gaeth i m-muir
Am tond trethan
Am fuaim mara
Am dam secht ndirend
Am séig i n-aill
Am dér gréne
Am cain lubai
Am torc ar gail
Am he i l-lind
Am loch i m-maig
Am brí a ndai
Cia buar tethrach tibi

I am the wind on the sea
I am the stormy wave
I am the sun's tear
I am the defiant word

To lay claim to Ireland or just counter the De Danann druids I can't remember. It was Aimergin (sp?).

riadach wrote:
Emer was the wife. Aife was the son's mother and Cú Chulainn was the son's killer.

riadach wrote:
The Dutch? The Saxon swine?

riadach wrote:
No idea.

riadach wrote:
You're making them up.

riadach wrote:
The Fir Bolg, the Tuatha De Danann and the Fomorians.

riadach wrote:
Dunno.

riadach wrote:
I'm guessing holy water was involved, or nails.

riadach wrote:
Balor, Nuada, Lug and Cú Chulainn.

riadach wrote:
Not Beowulf again?

riadach wrote:
Evil eye, posessed by Balor, countered with supernatural strength.

riadach wrote:
The four Nordie cities whence came the Tuatha De Danann.

riadach wrote:
The spear garuanteed victory, the sword killed everyone it cleaved (I might have those two mixed), the cauldron was inexhaustible and the stone was a whingy bastard who complained every time a king stood on it.

riadach wrote:
I don't recall a Aoibheall. Maybe she was one of Bodbh Dearg's daughters from Clann Lir.

riadach wrote:
She never appearded as a speirbhean surely? Hard times for Ireland indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz.   Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz. EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:09 pm

riadach wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

Incorrect sorry.
You're thinking of the Banshee? the 'fairy woman'?

riadach wrote:
Quote :

She was indeed. They had thought she was a changeling iirc, i.e. that she was pretending to be who she was, so they used the only thing that is effective against the fairy folk, fire.
I thought iron was considered effective too, or is that an urban myth designed to propagate the idea that the Tuatha De Danann were the pre-Iron Age folk in Ireland and the Milesians the introducers of Iron?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz.   Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz. EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 12:06 am

1. Faery
2. Two; Fir Blog and De dannan
5. Concubhair
6. Tuan. He was the last of his race?
11. Fir Bolg and De Dannan

Thats all I can attempt i'm afraid. Embarassed

I found my first book about Na Fianna when I was 13 and I was completely hooked. I was so taken by the idea of service to one's country, like the way the soldiers of Na Fianna did,that I joined the FCA (Reserves) just to have the oppurtunity to wear the Golden Sunburst.
Its the insignia on all Irish Army berets and caps. A highly stylised sunburst. According to legend Na Fianna carried a flag of a Golden Sunburst on a blue background.
Did my 3 years and left but I feel that I have served in a tradition streching back to the days of Fionn MacChumhall, Oisín, Goll MacMorna and the Company of Na Fianna. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz.   Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz. EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 12:06 am

905 wrote:
riadach wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

Incorrect sorry.
You're thinking of the Banshee? the 'fairy woman'?

riadach wrote:
Quote :

I thought iron was considered effective too, or is that an urban myth designed to propagate the idea that the Tuatha De Danann were the pre-Iron Age folk in Ireland and the Milesians the introducers of Iron?

That's true too. That is why the used put iron tongs into babies' cradles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz.   Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz. EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 12:12 am

905 wrote:

1 In Irish legend, what exactly is a sídhe/sí? A fairy mound or entrance to the Otherworld.

Correct, well done.

Quote :
5. During the reign of which legendary king of Ireland was most of the Fenian cycle set? Waqs it Con of the Hundred Battles or was that the father? I think it was Cormac Mac Airt.

Hedging your bets here aren't you :-). It's the last one.

Quote :
Am gaeth i m-muir
Am tond trethan
Am fuaim mara
Am dam secht ndirend
Am séig i n-aill
Am dér gréne
Am cain lubai
Am torc ar gail
Am he i l-lind
Am loch i m-maig
Am brí a ndai
Cia buar tethrach tibi

I am the wind on the sea
I am the stormy wave
I am the sun's tear
I am the defiant word

Who composed these words and why? To lay claim to Ireland or just counter the De Danann druids I can't remember. It was Aimergin (sp?).

I'll give you that.

Quote :
7 Who was Cúchulainn's wife? Who did he have a son by, and what happened to the son? Emer was the wife. Aife was the son's mother and Cú Chulainn was the son's killer.

Correct.

Quote :
11. Who were the participants in the battles of Moytura? The Fir Bolg, the Tuatha De Danann and the Fomorians.
Correct.

Quote :
14. Which characters in Irish legend had were associated with the following body parts. An evil eye, a silver hand, a long hand, seven fingers on each hand and seven toes on each foot. Balor, Nuada, Lug and Cú Chulainn.
Correct.

Quote :
The four Nordie cities whence came the Tuatha De Danann.[/quote] Correct

Quote :
18 The Tuatha Dé Danann had four treasures. A spear, a sword, a cauldron and a stone. What were their powers? The spear garuanteed victory, the sword killed everyone it cleaved (I might have those two mixed), the cauldron was inexhaustible and the stone was a whingy bastard who complained every time a king stood on it.

Correct, except on the spear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz.   Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz. EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 12:57 am

riadach wrote:

A fairy mound.

riadach wrote:

Hmm. The people of Cesair, the followers of Partholon, the Fomorians (well, on Tory Island), the sons of Nemed, the Fir Bolg, the Tuatha de Danaan, and the Milesians.

riadach wrote:

If that's what I think it is, it's a sort of a spancel made of skin stripped from a corpse, which, like a lot of stuff from corpses, is actually used as a love-charm.

riadach wrote:

Hmm. You can steal their luck by putting eggs on their land, but if you wanted to kill them, it would be a straw doll (called 'burying the sheaf'). Not sure what was then required, though.

riadach wrote:

Cormac mac Airt

riadach wrote:
Am gaeth i m-muir
Am tond trethan
Am fuaim mara
Am dam secht ndirend
Am séig i n-aill
Am dér gréne
Am cain lubai
Am torc ar gail
Am he i l-lind
Am loch i m-maig
Am brí a ndai
Cia buar tethrach tibi

I am the wind on the sea
I am the stormy wave
I am the sun's tear
I am the defiant word

Amergin, the Milesian druid, to enable the Milesians to land against the magic of the Tuatha de Danaan.

riadach wrote:

His wife was Emer, however, his son was by Aife, sister of Sciathach (sp?), the warrior woman who trained him in warrior arts and the use of the Gae Bolg - with which he kills his son Connla (as a result of various geas, Connla won't give his name on landing in Ireland, and immigration policy was far stricter then).

riadach wrote:

The Lochlainn, at least in the versions I read.

riadach wrote:

Three battles in which the power of the Fianna in Ireland was broken - well, I'd be pretty certain about the first and last, but the middle one, not so sure.

riadach wrote:

First battle - Fir Bolg and the Tuatha de Danaan
Second battle - Fomorians and the Tuatha de Danaan

riadach wrote:

Balor of the Evil Eye, the Fomor King
Nuada
Lug
Cuchulain

riadach wrote:

The four cities of the Tuatha de Danaan.

riadach wrote:

The Spear of Lugh - victory in battle for the wielder
The Sword of Nuada - irresistible in battle
The Cauldron of the Dagda - feeds all comers (also storage for the Spear)
The Stone of Destiny (Lia Fáil) - the stone of rightful kingship

riadach wrote:

Hmm. Could be linked through the inspirational aspects of the goddess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz.   Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz. EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 1:19 am

ibis wrote:

A fairy mound.

Correct.

Quote :

Hmm. The people of Cesair, the followers of Partholon, the Fomorians (well, on Tory Island), the sons of Nemed, the Fir Bolg, the Tuatha de Danaan, and the Milesians.

Spot on.

Quote :

If that's what I think it is, it's a sort of a spancel made of skin stripped from a corpse, which, like a lot of stuff from corpses, is actually used as a love-charm.

Correct, although can you be more specific about the part of the body from which it comes from?

Quote :

Hmm. You can steal their luck by putting eggs on their land, but if you wanted to kill them, it would be a straw doll (called 'burying the sheaf'). Not sure what was then required, though.

Correct. Can't say I've heard of the second one though.

Quote :

Cormac mac Airt

Correct.

Quote :
Am gaeth i m-muir
Am tond trethan
Am fuaim mara
Am dam secht ndirend
Am séig i n-aill
Am dér gréne
Am cain lubai
Am torc ar gail
Am he i l-lind
Am loch i m-maig
Am brí a ndai
Cia buar tethrach tibi

I am the wind on the sea
I am the stormy wave
I am the sun's tear
I am the defiant word

Amergin, the Milesian druid, to enable the Milesians to land against the magic of the Tuatha de Danaan.

Correct.

Quote :

His wife was Emer, however, his son was by Aife, sister of Sciathach (sp?), the warrior woman who trained him in warrior arts and the use of the Gae Bolg - with which he kills his son Connla (as a result of various geas, Connla won't give his name on landing in Ireland, and immigration policy was far stricter then).
[/quote]

Correct. Scáthach.

Quote :

The Lochlainn, at least in the versions I read.
Correct.

Quote :

Three battles in which the power of the Fianna in Ireland was broken - well, I'd be pretty certain about the first and last, but the middle one, not so sure.

Correct.

Quote :

First battle - Fir Bolg and the Tuatha de Danaan
Second battle - Fomorians and the Tuatha de Danaan
Correct

Quote :

Balor of the Evil Eye, the Fomor King
Nuada
Lug
Cuchulain

Correct

Quote :

The four cities of the Tuatha de Danaan.
Correct

Quote :
18 The Tuatha Dé Danann had four treasures. A spear, a sword, a cauldron and a stone. What were their powers

The Spear of Lugh - victory in battle for the wielder
The Sword of Nuada - irresistible in battle
The Cauldron of the Dagda - feeds all comers (also storage for the Spear)
The Stone of Destiny (Lia Fáil) - the stone of rightful kingship

Correct.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz.   Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz. EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 1:23 am

I saw Hellboy tonight and it was mighty. Nuada was on it with a spear/sword and a rake of toothfairies...

... and rakes of robots cyclops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz.   Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz. EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 1:36 am

Tour De Force by ibis there, I still think he's in league with the devil. His atheism only compounds my suspicions. Perhaps he's an iarlais?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz.   Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz. EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 3:48 am

riadach wrote:
Tour De Force by ibis there, I still think he's in league with the devil. His atheism only compounds my suspicions. Perhaps he's an iarlais?

Funnily enough, my mother has often claimed so. To compound your concerns:

riadach wrote:
Correct, although can you be more specific about the part of the body from which it comes from?

Continuous strip of skin from head to toe, at the back, I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz.   Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz. EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 3:50 am

ibis wrote:
riadach wrote:

riadach wrote:

At the front actually, and only goes to your belly-button. My fears are allayed, for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz.   Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz. EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 3:55 am

riadach wrote:
ibis wrote:
riadach wrote:

riadach wrote:

At the front actually, and only goes to your belly-button. My fears are allayed, for now.

Different sources...can be taken from the arm either. My source has from the top of the head to the extremity of one foot, from a corpse buried nine days. It's these little differences that make practical magic so fiddly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz.   Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz. Empty

Back to top Go down

Irish Mythology and Folklore quiz.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next