Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

I can't stop laughing

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

I can't stop laughing - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 2:37 am

TheGeniusOfCork wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:
Scratch that - go into Admin as root and find "Forum Under Construction" (General/Configuration) It's switched to YES - switch it to NO.

That's fine.

Tonight I was trying to host some flash files and I got into a muddle. Any recommendations. Tomorrow will do.

Sleep

TGOC, you will not be able to host flash files on forumotion. The don't 'do' file hosting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:52 pm

I just set up a link on I'm fed up which resolves the major difficulty of hosting, although I still need to resolve the issue of linking directly to my Google Group Repository, so that the Flash content appears directly on the forum page. I will ascend to the meta forum, and see what't there, thank's for the input!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:58 pm

There you go ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing - Page 9 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:02 pm

Bah! look at the portal just below the music on the right - nah nah nah naah na.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:35 am

P.ie crashed today. I think they were trying to rig it so that posters can't use colour and html in their signatures and the whole site crashed
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile No No cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:48 am

I frown on those who delight in the discomfort of others
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:56 am

youngdan wrote:

I hadn't noticed that about you before, youngdan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:08 am

Am I not even trying for a reapproahment with Papil Knight and letting the the slight misunderstanding about fisting from last year recede into the past. This is our first Christmas together in this fine new home and have I not taken less than cordial language from EVM in stride. Had he bought Bank of Ireland at 4 euro he would know what agitation is.

I am so looking forward to Thursday when I can tell everyone my deep feeling I have for them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:57 am

youngdan wrote:

Even if it was a red anti Libertas banner that started all the fuss? You have to see the humour in that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:16 am

My post was entirely humour which the site is lacking at times
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:23 am

This I find hard to comprehend, but am sure the boys were mightily pleased.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1874459.ece
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:50 am

Squire wrote:
This I find hard to comprehend, but am sure the boys were mightily pleased.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1874459.ece
the article wrote:

"The worst thing is that teachers weren't even supposed to be taking part
in the party - they were supposed to be supervising it," they added.
Is that really the worst thing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:16 am

youngdan wrote:
Am I not even trying for a reapproahment with Papil Knight and letting the the slight misunderstanding about fisting from last year recede into the past.

What is fisting? Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:11 am

I came close to starting a new thread for this. From January 17 2009, you can be fined up to $500 dollars for being annoying in Brighton City, Michigan. Laughing Rolling Eyes

LINK.

Last edited by Hermes on Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:25 am

Let sleeping dogs lie as most assuradly there will be plenty of jibes in the future without need of worrying about those of the past. Only 22 months to the midterms and the Paulites will be out in force. If 3 lads, according to you, could raise 35 million then at least we will have cash because there is 11 of us now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:27 am

Spare us youngdan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:35 am

Hermes wrote:
I came close to starting a new thread for this. On January 17 2009, you can be fined up to $500 dollars for being annoying in Brighton City, Michigan. Laughing Rolling Eyes

LINK.

Fine people for being annoying on this website and you'll have enough to buy a domain in no time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:54 am

Why do you come back just to insult us? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:17 am

I thought it was a compliment for me. I am a steady source of income and as soon as as an election comes round I hope to annoy anyone that I might have missed up to now.

As for Cookie, if he is not here then I will read him yonder. Always good for both a serious post and a witty retort as when needed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:23 am

evercloserunion wrote:
Why do you come back just to insult us? Crying or Very sad

Because his usual gig is broken for the night?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:39 am

Deleted

Not appropiate for the season
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing - Page 9 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:58 pm

Was tempted to put this up on the Iceland thread, what with the direction of the conversation. Might be in bad taste though, so I'm slapping it up here instead.

Last edited by EvotingMachine0197 on Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to remove flash embed as it was causing technical problems for me.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:09 am

I've dwelled on this planet this last while .......but it's taken nearly two score years to realise that one does not bother to pick one's nose when one has the flu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:18 am

Too much goo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:19 am

I never knew sarcasm constituted wit, youngdan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't stop laughing
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next