Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

I can't stop laughing

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

I can't stop laughing Empty
PostSubject: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 7:48 pm

This place is incredible cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: George Boole's Dream   I can't stop laughing EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 7:50 pm

I wrote a little piece today about George Boole's dream which is attributed with being his observation, which lead to the inspiration for his development of Boolean logic. it is a little bit of a pun. affraid

Last edited by TheGeniusOfCork on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To make it a little bit clearer,)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 7:53 pm

I realise that I don't know how this place works. I was laughing so much that I must have submitted three messages in quick succession, it's better I suppose to have a reply first. cat

Last edited by TheGeniusOfCork on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To explain my enthusaism)
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 7:54 pm

TheGeniusOfCork wrote:
This place is incredible cheers

Glad you like it. You're very welcome. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 8:03 pm

is this some form of odd spam?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 8:12 pm

We have a thread here somewhere on Pi..

Welcome to you GeniusofCork. EVM - would you give him a cup of tea, I've got a flood in the kitchen here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 8:41 pm

I recognise some familiar handles and I suppose ye might be saying who's this Genius from cork, well i was directed here by some one sort of to vote, I won't have any vote next time, i ran the young fellow because he was so impolite, Ye got me back.

Last edited by TheGeniusOfCork on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To continue laughing)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 8:51 pm

I'm getting a double helping of Irish Pie now, and its good. I just ran my finger around the edge. Ye'd love it flower

Last edited by TheGeniusOfCork on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 8:55 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 8:55 pm

The third measure - where does it exist? I'm guessing nowhere.

Someone surely around here should be able to help you with Irish pie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 9:24 pm

Do people still have to study Boelian Algebra. My Professer is this was a renowned genius called John Finnegan. He believed also that nobody should fail and he let everyone know the questions well in advance. This stuff was so bizarre that it may have been interesting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 9:29 pm

youngdan wrote:
He believed also that nobody should fail and he let everyone know the questions well in advance.

I had a lecturer who had a similar philosophy. It worked we1.1 for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 9:50 pm

The third measure is inside the ordinal radius of the pie when the circumplex is decentralised to the extreme ends of the diametrically opposed buckets held by dim the tom and tom the dim when the are measuring the stones required to inject a degree of polynomial time density into the Helios Kpetros of advanced lunar orbital flow. clown

Last edited by TheGeniusOfCork on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:16 pm

I could not have said it better myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:36 pm

TheGeniusOfCork wrote:
The third measure is inside the ordinal radius of the pie when the circumplex is decentralised to the extreme ends of the diametrically opposed buckets held by dim the tom and tom the dim when the are measuring the stones required to inject a degree of polynomial time density into the Helios Kpetros of advanced lunar orbital flow. clown

I appreciate that you took the trouble to edit your post TheGeniusOfCork. Machine Nation likes well honed phraseology.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:45 pm

TheGeniusOfCork wrote:

And it's about time we had someone talking dirty here. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:50 pm

scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 11:01 pm

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
scratch

ditto
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 11:53 pm

As I was saying when you unroll the cir cum measure on to the linear measure this act of unrolling induces a toque, a type of spin, and this type of spin is not accounted for in the normal numerical ratio, most likely is associated with an inter dimensional shift from 1_space to 2_space
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 11:54 pm

EVM I thought you were an electrical engineer. Sometimes I wonder how people can walk arround without at least having some concept of Boolian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 11:57 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing etc...etc...etc
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:07 am

youngdan wrote:
EVM I thought you were an electrical engineer. Sometimes I wonder how people can walk arround without at least having some concept of Boolian.

I'm an electronics eng. and I know my boolean quite well, but I have no idea what GeniusofCork is on about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:24 am

TheGeniusOfCork wrote:

I just tried baking this, and actually it turned out quite well:

I can't stop laughing Fresh%20baked%20pie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:26 am

Yummy!

I'm making a Bailey's Chocolate Cheesecake this week - yum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:26 am

How many calories in that thing cactus? I'd like to put a reference to it in your rank if it happened to be around 5300
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't stop laughing   I can't stop laughing Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't stop laughing
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next