Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

MN Tea Leaves:

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

MN Tea Leaves: - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 4:17 pm

Some people with a Friday 13th Reinhardt update. John below reckons something was done yesterday to prop up the Dow with Plunge Protection Technology (buying loads of stock) so that it wouldn't finish down. He says he wants the crash to happen now just to get it over with.

The BILL will probably go through the American Democratic Organs today plus the G7 are in Rome today probably talking about the New World System that might be needed. There is also a gathering in April 2nd of the G20.

Would it be more of a disaster if the Bill went through or didn't go through? The congressman on CSPAN below speaking for 5 minutes is saying that CHINA are annoyed that the US intends to devalue its dollar. That means I suppose if they DO pass this bill then it means printing money and effectively devaluing the dollar.

Could it be that from today, the dollar will start to slide against currencies that aren't printing?

Lastly John the Aussie below says that he looked around for some Friday 13th lore. One interesting thing connected with today is UNIX TIME. Unix is the Operating System which runs the internet effectively and it stores time by the second since Jan. 1st 1970 (Open Window's join date on the Pin .... ) so that date is 1 and a second later 2 and so on upto today, counting the seconds. In UNIX TIME today is #1234567890 (or --> seconds since 1/1/1970 at 00:00:01).

Creepy huh? What a Face

Cspan Junkie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikCnEC1IIwk

John
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXsgLS6Dl_s
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 4:32 pm

Tonight at 23:30:31 is the magic moment. Let's see who can post at the precise timestamp?
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 4:33 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:

Lastly John the Aussie below says that he looked around for some Friday 13th lore. One interesting thing connected with today is UNIX TIME. Unix is the Operating System which runs the internet effectively and it stores time by the second since Jan. 1st 1970 (Open Window's join date on the Pin .... ) so that date is 1 and a second later 2 and so on upto today, counting the seconds. In UNIX TIME today is #1234567890 (or --> seconds since 1/1/1970 at 00:00:01). s

Cool. It occurs at Fri, 13 Feb 2009 23:31:30 GMT

Unix time calculator
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 5:28 pm

Analyse this. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 5:47 pm

floatingingalway wrote:
Analyse this. Shocked
Creepy stuff. War, canals, Spain, colonialisation ...

What's he saying ? America is about to colonise China or
Give me $720 for more information?

It's sounding more and more like a very elaborate scam ....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 6:04 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
floatingingalway wrote:
Analyse this. Shocked
Creepy stuff. War, canals, Spain, colonialisation ...

What's he saying ? America is about to colonise China or
Give me $720 for more information?

It's sounding more and more like a very elaborate scam ....
Or is China going to colonise America?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 6:10 pm

Is that the way you read it - China colonises America ... ? What about individuals or groups leaving countries like Spain and France bankrupt? And leaving an entire continent at war so another can look like the promised land ... ?

I didn't read it that China is going to colonise the US.

What's the Mumbai reference?

I think it's an eleborate hoax to get $720 out of people. An internet scam.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 6:13 pm

Do they ask for $720 somewhere. I'm still analysing the photo on THIS page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 6:18 pm

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Do they ask for $720 somewhere. I'm still analysing the photo on THIS page.

This is his registration page - only 720$ - hurry hurry. He shows Alexa proof he's getting hits at least ...
An interesting scam but I believe now it's a scam.
http://www.enterprisecorruption.com/?page_id=2013
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 11:53 pm

Quote :

I am getting swamped (in a good way)

I will have everyone who transferred by wire up and running on the site tomorrow

http://www.enterprisecorruption.com/

A very profitable scam by the looks of things
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 12:14 am

Maybe it's Mike & Co. who made it go viral who are in reality Reinhardt ....

It's incredible how many gullible people are out there - there's one born everyday

(I used to love that word 'gullible' but unfortunately it was removed from the dictionary because of misuse)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 12:20 am

I have to admit it got me going for a while. Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 12:45 am

Me too. To exact revenge, however, I have unsubscribed to 'Mike' on youtube now, the boll*x. WTF am I going to do with 600 cans of beans !??!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 12:54 am

Lads, why are we tempted to pay anyone 720 buckeroobas for predicting financial meltdown?? yer next door neighbour can do it for free!! For the sophisticated neterati, we have Youngdan, and for those that can stand 40 minutes of economic self flagellation, we have.....Prime Time.

De licence is only 160 per annum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:31 am

expat girl wrote:
Lads, why are we tempted to pay anyone 720 buckeroobas for predicting financial meltdown?? yer next door neighbour can do it for free!! For the sophisticated neterati, we have Youngdan, and for those that can stand 40 minutes of economic self flagellation, we have.....Prime Time.

De licence is only 160 per annum.

I'd get rid of the TV too if it were possible. Just live in a caravan somewhere outside Cranny. Why bother subsidising Gerry Ryan's salary when you can have the likes of Max Keiser's The Oracle for free ...