Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

MN Tea Leaves:

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

MN Tea Leaves: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:35 pm

The companies which drive the economy are already SMEs. I'm not saying that as a point of contradiction, as it is something which we must continue to develop. But equally it is not something that we should overlook. The SME sector contributes more to economic output than the MNCs and they make up the vast majority of incorporated bodies, as they naturally would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:41 pm

Local businesses and locally owned business and resources is also about empowerment and long term stability.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 2:33 pm

tonys wrote:
Employment growth without production or consumer growth.

One of the welcome effects of a recession as it works its way out is the growth of new small to medium businesses taking the place of large concerns which have gone bust. In sustainable employment terms this is a very good thing as the percentage of overall market share/turnover per employee is very much less in small business compared to large concerns.
The figures for Ireland show that for turnover of 7% of total, small to medium business employs 22% of the workforce as against large business which does 93% of business with while only employing 78% of the work force.
In very simple terms and allowing that nothing is very simple, in theory we could triple the number of sustainable jobs in the private sector (1.6 million x 3, think of all the new houses we would need Smile ) without producing or consuming any more than we do now, if you follow my thinking.

I know I'm an auditor but sometimes figures escape me. You're saying it's possible somehow to have 1.6 x 3 million people working here ? If turnover of 7% = 22% working, turnover of 14% might not necessarily mean 44% working though. I'd be interested to hear more about that.

As in Albert Bartlett's videos, the glass getting 100% full of bacteria doubling exponentially in an hour is based on a theoretical bacteria I think - they'd run out of food, air, light ... You could be right however.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:04 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
Aragon wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:
There was a breakdown in communication or regulation or something that led to 'too many loans' I'm thinking - someone on the radio last week said that twenty years of development were concertina'd into ten years so now we have to wait for demand to start all over again - if the lack of demand in the interim won't somehow have dimmed production/demand in the long run.

Another blogger I've just been hearing about has some comments saying that some things that will raise it out of recession will be the continued population growth - it's increasing at 1.7 million per week so that's something that will keep up demand AND something big could happen if Chinese and Indians become gadget-junkies.

It'd be gas though if demand had utterly been solved by supply and so had effectively collapsed forever and there was enough stuff for everyone everywhere - that we had entered the era of Peak Stuff ....

We'd have to take a different tack then ...

Audi!!! You're forgetting Albert Bartlett and the exponential function!!!! Growth is a BAD thing - population, economic, consumption etc etc. Jeez old man!!!!!

What about exponential growth in levels of poverty-amelioration, growth in numbers of people educated on the planet, growth in numbers of people cycling, walking doing other exerceise

Similarly for growth in
penetration of renewable energy
awareness of politics and policy by the general populace
quantities of organic produce being cultivated
numbers of real artists and musicians doing their thing as well as numbers of people making and consuming Independent film
numbers of people doing DIY and repair and demanding more locally-produced, Fairtrade or Eco-friendly products
efforts to preserve threatened species and also languages
medical knowledge and technology
numbers of people travelling to learn a foreign language or reading the Classics or writing and publishing books
Irish native forestry
litres of water saved in the leaking water system here
kilometres of roads getting turned into cycle lanes
numbers of old houses being insulated
levels of cultural awareness and acceptance of foreign cultures and willingness to lean about foreign cultures

What about that ??

I'm completely with you on that sort of organic growth. I meant the narrow profit related growth of course. Did you make your trip to the bank this morning and what did you relocate your money in. I watched Mike and found myself peeking out of the curtains this morning to see if the sky was still up there. Then I thought, well, if it's going to happen we wont know about it until at least mid-day when the US wakes up so sometime then or mid-afternoon the wires should be buzzing...

Off to look at the other chaps video now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:15 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
tonys wrote:

One of the welcome effects of a recession as it works its way out is the growth of new small to medium businesses taking the place of large concerns which have gone bust. In sustainable employment terms this is a very good thing as the percentage of overall market share/turnover per employee is very much less in small business compared to large concerns.
The figures for Ireland show that for turnover of 7% of total, small to medium business employs 22% of the workforce as against large business which does 93% of business with while only employing 78% of the work force.
In very simple terms and allowing that nothing is very simple, in theory we could triple the number of sustainable jobs in the private sector (1.6 million x 3, think of all the new houses we would need Smile ) without producing or consuming any more than we do now, if you follow my thinking.

I know I'm an auditor but sometimes figures escape me. You're saying it's possible somehow to have 1.6 x 3 million people working here ? If turnover of 7% = 22% working, turnover of 14% might not necessarily mean 44% working though. I'd be interested to hear more about that.

As in Albert Bartlett's videos, the glass getting 100% full of bacteria doubling exponentially in an hour is based on a theoretical bacteria I think - they'd run out of food, air, light ... You could be right however.
Theoretically possible, that’s 100% of potential, but in reality that won’t happen, but then again we don’t need it to. The point would be I suppose that if we were to increase the SME slice to even 14% of business through new SME’s we would have potential for over 350,000 new jobs replacing 75,000 jobs lost in large business, a net gain of 275,000 jobs, without having to increase production or consumption at all. This would still leave large concerns with 86% of business and providing 62% of jobs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:21 pm

Aragon wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:

What about exponential growth in levels of poverty-amelioration, growth in numbers of people educated on the planet, growth in numbers of people cycling, walking doing other exerceise

Similarly for growth in
numbers of real artists and musicians doing their thing as well as numbers of people making and consuming Independent film
numbers of people doing DIY and repair and demanding more locally-produced, Fairtrade or Eco-friendly products
numbers of people travelling to learn a foreign language or reading the Classics or writing and publishing books
Irish native forestry
levels of cultural awareness and acceptance of foreign cultures and willingness to lean about foreign cultures

What about that ??

I'm completely with you on that sort of organic growth. I meant the narrow profit related growth of course. Did you make your trip to the bank this morning and what did you relocate your money in. I watched Mike and found myself peeking out of the curtains this morning to see if the sky was still up there. Then I thought, well, if it's going to happen we wont know about it until at least mid-day when the US wakes up so sometime then or mid-afternoon the wires should be buzzing...

It's mad that there has to be the idea of profit out of one thing but not another - I suppose it all depends on the culture of values in a place or in the world. For Muslims then need to get some time five times a day ... Religion is the extreme end but there's also other stuff like education - this is valued highly, why does it have to be supported by 'recurring income' as Seán O'Rourke called it last night. It seems the basis of real money is focused around whatever will always be in demand - food, energy, clothing, shelter, transport etc. and the excess from production in this level goes to financing and supporting the higher things of education, study, travel, art...

I haven't drawn anything out of anywhere yet as I'm not that gullible. And as for the signs - the Dow futures were completely Red this morning .... Plus, it's a full-moon penumbral eclipse tonight ...

Now someone else believes New York will be nuked today ..

yeah right

(if you're living down near Ballinspittle would you mind popping over to see if there's any activity? Thanks)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:27 pm

tonys wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:
tonys wrote:

Theoretically possible, that’s 100% of potential, but in reality that won’t happen, but then again we don’t need it to. The point would be I suppose that if we were to increase the SME slice to even 14% of business through new SME’s we would have potential for over 350,000 new jobs replacing 75,000 jobs lost in large business, a net gain of 275,000 jobs, without having to increase production or consumption at all. This would still leave large concerns with 86% of business and providing 62% of jobs.

How do you propose we do grow the SME slice? Would 14% support us I wonder ? Much of the industry might be local in a self-sufficiency vein, would it?

Think quickly tonys, you only have min. a day max, a week perhaps before the pear-shaped brown fan gets run over by the trainwreck...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:42 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
tonys wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:
tonys wrote:

How do you propose we do grow the SME slice? Would 14% support us I wonder ? Much of the industry might be local in a self-sufficiency vein, would it?

Think quickly tonys, you only have min. a day max, a week perhaps before the pear-shaped brown fan gets run over by the trainwreck...
Government has a big role to play here in promoting business start ups, but a lot of it happens naturally in the wake of big business close downs, this creates the space in the market, the motivation and in a lot of cases provides the start up cash. The small business may be related to the business the larger company was involved in or sometimes people take the opportunity offered to try something new but that they always had in the back of their mind to try but were reluctant to make the move while in good employment.

For the coming trainwreck, the trick is to remain calm, go about your normal business, that way if indeed you are hit by the train at least you enjoyed your last few days and in the end you are only as dead as those who worried about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:46 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
Aragon wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:

Similarly for growth in
Irish native forestry

What about that ??

It's mad that there has to be the idea of profit out of one thing but not another - I suppose it all depends on the culture of values in a place or in the world. For Muslims then need to get some time five times a day ... Religion is the extreme end but there's also other stuff like education - this is valued highly, why does it have to be supported by 'recurring income' as Seán O'Rourke called it last night. It seems the basis of real money is focused around whatever will always be in demand - food, energy, clothing, shelter, transport etc. and the excess from production in this level goes to financing and supporting the higher things of education, study, travel, art...

I haven't drawn anything out of anywhere yet as I'm not that gullible. And as for the signs - the Dow futures were completely Red this morning .... Plus, it's a full-moon penumbral eclipse tonight ...

Now someone else believes New York will be nuked today ..

yeah right

(if you're living down near Ballinspittle would you mind popping over to see if there's any activity? Thanks)

Smile

These guys at home alone talking into their webcams are surely the loonier end of the loonies! Here's the article from Alan Kohler that the guy in the second video talks about:

http://www.businessspectator.com.au/bs.nsf/Article/A-tsunami-of-hope-or-terror-LHRJP?OpenDocument&src=sph
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:49 pm

Audi

Take local power production, all you need is tax breaks, and available loans to prime the pump and get a few schemes off the ground. You need to set up a business model that others can adopt. The problem is the first half dozen. Promote what they are doing and the benefits, a few television programmes etc. Once people see what has happened elsewhere and if it benefits they will follow.

With regards the Building Regs less emphasis on constantly increasing insulation and more about local power production would make more sense IMO. In Ireland the difference between inside and outside temperature is insufficient to justify further increases in insulation. In fact some of the aspects like energy rating need to be reconsidered. The cost of pointless paper!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 4:28 pm

tonys wrote:
Government has a big role to play here in promoting business start ups, but a lot of it happens naturally in the wake of big business close downs, this creates the space in the market, the motivation and in a lot of cases provides the start up cash. The small business may be related to the business the larger company was involved in or sometimes people take the opportunity offered to try something new but that they always had in the back of their mind to try but were reluctant to make the move while in good employment.

We're very dependent on foreign companies - would you see the collapse of some of these leading to the development of similar native industries here ... ? Some of it's very much big scale capital-heavy stuff though. On the other hand maybe some services would blossom - call centres etc.

Do you happen to know how our ratio of SMEs to MNCs has changed over the years ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 4:33 pm

Aragon wrote:
These guys at home alone talking into their webcams are surely the loonier end of the loonies! Here's the article from Alan Kohler that the guy in the second video talks about:

http://www.businessspectator.com.au/bs.nsf/Article/A-tsunami-of-hope-or-terror-LHRJP?OpenDocument&src=sph
I was very scared to read that but now that I have it's not so bad once you have your dough out. It's a brilliant article including a very brief and easily understood couple of lines on the history of those weird banking products - CDSs, CDOs etc. Plus it explains the significance of the number 9 and also where all the capital would come from once it gets sucked back out into the regular banking system ending their liquidity problems and also ending the credit crunch in one fell swoop like a storm having passed.

Phew !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 4:40 pm

Squire wrote:
Audi

Take local power production, all you need is tax breaks, and available loans to prime the pump and get a few schemes off the ground. You need to set up a business model that others can adopt. The problem is the first half dozen. Promote what they are doing and the benefits, a few television programmes etc. Once people see what has happened elsewhere and if it benefits they will follow.

With regards the Building Regs less emphasis on constantly increasing insulation and more about local power production would make more sense IMO. In Ireland the difference between inside and outside temperature is insufficient to justify further increases in insulation. In fact some of the aspects like energy rating need to be reconsidered. The cost of pointless paper!
You think it would be solved by tax schemes only? There's other stuff as well - creating the market in the first place, finding skilled people if necessary etc. although a lot of cottage industries tend to be medium to low skilled. As you say, the TV programmes would help with promoting something and creating a market - this happens on Ecoeye and Ear to the Ground where we are steadily being conditioned to believe that burning cow dung will help us out of the problems. It will though once it's combined with quick-growing biomass willow, electricity renewables and algae/seaweed production.

So you think we're overly focusing on isulation ? Retrofitting is very necessary but you're saying we have enough levels of insulation provided for on new houses?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 5:48 pm

Audi

Insulation is a law of diminishing returns. 600mm quilt will not save twice as much energy as 300mm quilt. We have blindly jumped into an eco-driven mad house. A world where CO2 omissions are taxed and hence we have to monitor and calculate, buy and sell. A whole industry has developed that produces NOTHING of any real value. An industry that by its existence is an inefficient use of resources.

Retro insulation in a house is difficult. Take an example of a brick built Victorian house. Good insulation in the roof easy and makes sense. Insulating the floor when you are repairing it easy, upgrading the boiler a few controls, new light bulbs etc again all easy. However upgrading the insulation on the outside walls (or sloping sections of ceiling) is an utter nightmare. Do it inside and you are taking down cornices, moving socket outlets, radiators, skirtings, window surrounds, baths, kitchen cupboards, reduced room sizes etc. Do it on the outside similar problem and only vaguely possible if the building is rendered and has an overhanging eaves and gable. The cost will never be recouped.

There is an interesting insulant called Aerogel which would reduce required thickness in half but too expensive at present.

http://www.aerogel.com/

I think we have gone as far as is practical in this climate (Ireland and most of UK) with insulation and to move forward we now need to consider heat recovery, heat pumps, energy production on site, rainwater storage and use on site etc.

We also need to consider how we plan our cities, densities, public transport, local services versus central, local shops etc etc. You can have an efficient house but have to drive the children to school, the clinic, hospital, to do shopping etc. Sort of negates savings elsewhere.

What I really have a gripe about is the industry of leeches that is growing up around monitoring and rating. Pointless waste of money and someone pays!

With energy production all you need is to get a few dozen local schemes off the ground and add a bit in the Building Regulations about on site production for larger residential and commercial developments. Do that and a really beneficial industry will establish. At the same time delete all the nonsense about rating, energy audits, and things like House Information Packs. It is just not needed. If work is done to the current Building Regulations you do not need additional certificates unless you have something exceptional to prove!

Last edited by Squire on Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 5:58 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
Aragon wrote:

I was very scared to read that but now that I have it's not so bad once you have your dough out. It's a brilliant article including a very brief and easily understood couple of lines on the history of those weird banking products - CDSs, CDOs etc. Plus it explains the significance of the number 9 and also where all the capital would come from once it gets sucked back out into the regular banking system ending their liquidity problems and also ending the credit crunch in one fell swoop like a storm having passed.

Phew !

But the banks would have us all by the proverbials, wouldn't they? The whole world would be flat broke, except for them. How would goverhnments make them do the decent thing? Send in the army and seize everything?

I think I might stock up on a few dry goods, tinned fruit and other grub, just the same. Coal, briquettes and such would be useful too. Maybe a few of those little camping gaz things would come in handy just in case the electiricy goes off. Suggested emergency supply list:

Loo paper
Toiletries
Matches
Candles
Fuel
First aid stuff
Good tool kit
Dried beans - for sprouting
Seeds and nuts
Dried fruit
Tinned fish, tomatoes, fruit and whatever
Jars of stuff
Bottled water
Stored apples and fresh vegetables (anyone know anything about storing fresh food)
Make up preserves and pickles now
Buy a few chickens and a run

What else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 6:04 pm

A Scrabble set.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 6:07 pm

Squire wrote:
Audi

Insulation is a law of diminishing returns.

What I really have a gripe about is the industry of leeches that is growing up around monitoring and rating. Pointless waste of money and someone pays!

With energy production all you need is to get a few dozen local schemes off the ground and add a bit in the Building Regulations about on site production for larger residential and commercial developments. Do that and a really beneficial industry will establish. At the same time delete all the nonsense about rating, energy audits, and things like House Information Packs. It is just not needed. If work is done to the current Building Regulations you do not need additional certificates unless you have something exceptional to prove!
Well you're a professional aren't you and in this end of business too.

No fear the authorities would listen to sense though. Have the Green party any interest in augmenting the existing regulations like you're saying instead of creating new ones ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 6:14 pm

Aragon wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:
Aragon wrote:

Phew !

But the banks would have us all by the proverbials, wouldn't they? The whole world would be flat broke, except for them. How would goverhnments make them do the decent thing? Send in the army and seize everything?

I think I might stock up on a few dry goods, tinned fruit and other grub, just the same. Coal, briquettes and such would be useful too. Maybe a few of those little camping gaz things would come in handy just in case the electiricy goes off. Suggested emergency supply list:

Loo paper
Toiletries
Matches
Candles
Fuel
First aid stuff
Good tool kit
Dried beans - for sprouting
Seeds and nuts
Dried fruit
Tinned fish, tomatoes, fruit and whatever
Jars of stuff
Bottled water
Stored apples and fresh vegetables (anyone know anything about storing fresh food)
Make up preserves and pickles now
Buy a few chickens and a run

What else?

Washing powder
Jerrycans of petrol
Solid fuel
An emergency dental set
One extra car battery at least plus motor oil/light bulbs
Non fluoridated toothpaste
Duct tape
Prophylactics
Books on smoke-signalling and other stuff to keep the children happy
Petfood
Anything cheap you can think of that can be traded or used as a bribe - essential women's products etc. (please make a list, I'm off to supermarket pronto Dow is collapsing)

Last edited by Auditor #9 on Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 6:17 pm

How about some play doh, to keep yourself occupied?...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 6:18 pm

johnfás wrote:
How about some play doh, to keep yourself occupied?...
No need, can make homemade stuff out of one of the 20kg bags of flour in the coalhouse..... undyed I'm afraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 6:41 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:

No fear the authorities would listen to sense though. Have the Green party any interest in augmenting the existing regulations like you're saying instead of creating new ones ?

I have been connected with construction from a very early age (and more remotely beef and rice production). University was decidedly applied. I inherited a property company when I was in my early teens and that was a baptism of fire. I employ people in these fields and I think I know a fair bit.

It strikes me that some of the regulations (certainly the UK ones) lack coherence, are poorly written, and implementation has not been properly thought out.

The Green Party never really impressed me, it seems to me to require a faith that is almost religious in nature. What they fail to see is that monitoring and certifying, which they seem to relish, are in themselves inefficiencies for they consume resources and produce nothing. For energy efficiency you also need a system where the administration is efficient. They mean well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 7:04 pm

Squire wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:

I have been connected with construction from a very early age (and more remotely beef and rice production). University was decidedly applied. I inherited a property company when I was in my early teens and that was a baptism of fire. I employ people in these fields and I think I know a fair bit.

It strikes me that some of the regulations (certainly the UK ones) lack coherence, are poorly written, and implementation has not been properly thought out.

The Green Party never really impressed me, it seems to me to require a faith that is almost religious in nature. What they fail to see is that monitoring and certifying, which they seem to relish, are in themselves inefficiencies for they consume resources and produce nothing. For energy efficiency you also need a system where the administration is efficient. They mean well.

So you know well what you're talking about. Do you think they'd listen to people with hands-on experience of this and that though?

I can see your concern that monitoring can be overdone but I don't know to what extent is necessary - I just know something IS necessary. Apparently up until 1997, regulations didn't require that any buildings had insulation ... correct me if I'm wrong or inaccurate someone.

So monitoring may be necessary as it provides feedback so you can regulate according to that. On the other hand the idea is to try to build a mechanism that is as efficient as possible - I'd wonder if taxing fuel isn't the simplest answer - works in cars... i.e. if people have the choice of a more efficient house that's cheaper to run ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 7:18 pm

www.enterprisecorruption.com/%3Fpage_id%3D779+enterprise+corruption+reinhardt&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us&lr=lang_en" class="postlink" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Reinhardt's Dada-ist Horror Economics Page

Reinhardt = one who is originally predicting this War of the Worlds ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 7:47 pm

I don't have copies of the Building regulations for Ireland at hand they are back at Squire Hall. In the UK context they have been insulating to varying degrees for decades. Recently they have become much more onerous and there has been a requirement to, where practical, insulate Buildings that are being renovated.

The big gap in insulation standards was the renovation of older properties. That is where there was no requirements and probably that is what you are thinking off.

I could go on about Target CO2 omissions but life is too short.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 7:55 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
www.enterprisecorruption.com/%3Fpage_id%3D779+enterprise+corruption+reinhardt&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us&lr=lang_en" class="postlink" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Reinhardt's Dada-ist Horror Economics Page

Reinhardt = one who is originally predicting this War of the Worlds ..

Audi

If you start believing sites like that, it is an indication that you are probably suffering from sleep deprivation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MN Tea Leaves:   MN Tea Leaves: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MN Tea Leaves:
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next