Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Sign your name here ...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Sign your name here ... - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 8:46 pm

Hi there Michael Taft and Shark Trager.

Glad to see you here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 10:49 pm

thanks evoting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 11:08 pm

spillercork wrote:
thanks evoting! Very Happy

Hi spillercork. Its good to have another southerner here. we have at least one cracking poster from your part of the planet. Have you had a look around here yet?
Our originators built this site around us last March whilst we posted away. Bloody miracle makers Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 11:26 pm

this is only my second chance of getting online so still getting used to it all! Very Happy got a message on facebook one day about it but really only checked it out over the Golden spideys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 11:29 pm

spillercork wrote:
this is only my second chance of getting online so still getting used to it all! Very Happy got a message on facebook one day about it but really only checked it out over the Golden spideys!

You got a facebook message about this most wonderfulest of sites ? Now who sent that if you did scratch and if no-one sent it could we start a viral campaign there ... scratch

Don't be afraid to plug your blog here boy - half of us are information sponges here like no one's business. And if you have any photos of that skyscraper in Cork will you post them here ? It's very easy to host them too ! And completely anonymous and all!

Is your blog in the Golden Spideys?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 11:43 pm

Well the person, who shall remain nameless for now mentions you! the message went as follows:

Quote :
Hi Stephen

I like your blog. If you would like a link on Machine Nation Irish Politics Forum contact Auditor #9 on http://machinenation.forum.com

Cheers
*.*******

My blog ain't on the spideys, as its something I update every now and then. I was nominated for a blog award back in 2007 and nearly died of shock!!!
and the blog is http://stephenspillane.blogspot.com if anyone is interested
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 11:55 pm

Well I think we'll have our own Golden Spideys here one day because we're accumulating blogs from everywhere and we will vote on the best ones. The best ones get returned to again and again on the net anyway so they survive that way, don't they ? It's very Darwinian. We kinda like systems and processes and theoretical cybernetic shite here. We also like to blab in our online pub, the Sibín Reoite.

Do you get many visitors and responses and you have been blogging a while haven't you ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 11:58 pm

been blogging since march 2005 and still at it. take long breaks. Technically have two blogs. Had one when I was living in Germany (http://offtogermany.blogspot.com/ ) which is falling by the wayside! must update it soon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 12:02 am

spillercork wrote:
Well the person, who shall remain nameless for now mentions you! the message went as follows:

Quote :
Hi Stephen

I like your blog. If you would like a link on Machine Nation Irish Politics Forum contact Auditor #9 on http://machinenation.forum.com

Cheers
*.*******

My blog ain't on the spideys, as its something I update every now and then. I was nominated for a blog award back in 2007 and nearly died of shock!!!

Thanks for the tip... that question of whether Cowen is trying to crash the Government and claim the insurance... could get back to that one... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 12:03 am

Hi there,this is kind of like first contact,like the name of the site,
its different to most.I don`t do profound and witty under pressure,have
the same problem when writing a line in a colleagues going away card.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 12:05 am

Greetings Shark Trager! Don't worry, we don't do pressure and few of us do witty! Have a cup of tea, put your feet up and join the fun Very Happy.

Sign your name here ... - Page 29 Supers10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 12:06 am

cactus flower wrote:
spillercork wrote:

Quote :
Hi Stephen

Cheers
*.*******

Thanks for the tip... that question of whether Cowen is trying to crash the Government and claim the insurance... could get back to that one... Twisted Evil

pardon??? do you mean this article? Do the Government Want To Fall? (http://stephenspillane.blogspot.com/2008/10/do-government-want-to-fall-newsvine.html )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 12:07 am

Shark Trager wrote:

So do I - its always "good luck" in new job-with new baby etc. etc. Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 12:09 am

spillercork wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
spillercork wrote:

Quote :
Hi Stephen

Cheers
*.*******

pardon??? do you mean this article? Do the Government Want To Fall? (http://stephenspillane.blogspot.com/2008/10/do-government-want-to-fall-newsvine.html )

Yes - that one. Your dad is suspicious. I'm beginning to think that Brian Cowen is waiting for the IMF to come in so that he has someone else to blame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 12:12 am

Im with ya on that one cactus! Very Happy

oh and welcome Shark Trager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 29 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 12:17 am

Shark Trager wrote:

Welcome to machine nation !

If you are feeling under pressure but want to post then there are threads here left neglected that are easy starters!

Add your recipe to this one - 1000 Sandwiches ! (we only got as far as 38 or so Embarassed )

How about telling us about a machine, gadget, device, system or discovery that you like/love/worship!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 29 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 8:14 pm

Hi tomweaver:

welcome to Machine Nation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 2:54 am

Hi Frightened Albanian. Welcome to Machine Nation. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 9:40 am

What are you all doing here? Back to class, the lot of you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 12:19 pm

Fáilte isteach Frightened Albanian and toxic avenger.

Heres a cup of tea for the pair of ye.

Sign your name here ... - Page 29 Cupan_10Sign your name here ... - Page 29 Cupan_10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 1:20 pm

toxic avenger wrote:

Free Dom

Sign your name here ... - Page 29 Dave_ramsey_freedom_screm_Mel-Gibson---Braveheart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 5:31 pm

toxic avenger wrote:

How nice to see you here toxic avenger. Here is your introductory tea. After this, it'll be the Sibin Reoite if you need refreshment.

Will you be posting here ?

Sign your name here ... - Page 29 Penguin-tea-timer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 7:15 pm

toxic avenger wrote:

Hey there toxic avenger! Good to see you here. That was sterling work you did on the Ahern/Tribunal threads on that other website. And didn't I see you named in legal despatches about the same issue?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 8:51 pm

Greetings, where have you been hiding? I was one of those named during the 'unpleasantness', my own stupidity in replying to someone on a thread started by a troll (I didn't say anything actionable). I'm now officially sick of discussing Tribunal stuff, until the Report anyway...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 29 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 9:10 pm

Aragon was banned from the Halls of P.ie, for a long while. We've had the pleasure of A's company here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sign your name here ...
Page 29 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next