Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Sign your name here ...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Sign your name here ... - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 2:17 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:

The EU expert is there because ArdTaoiseach and Cookiemonster answered a very difficult EU quiz which cactus concocted so their prize was a special rank. It'll be gone at the weekend though

Eah? Cén fath? Is maith liom mo realtaí. I'll re-take that test to keep my rank.

Indeed Ard Taoiseach - that rank was hard won. If I were you I would be prepared to engage in bloody battle and mayhem (or perhaps quiet diplomacy) in order to keep it Shocked

I shall make the necessary moves to ensure that the status quo is maintained.

you of course realise that you only have 1 out of a possible 5 stars?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 28 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 4:49 pm

Sign your name here ... - Page 28 Aftea1

Welcome to Machine Nation, Barbarian. Your just in time for afternoon tea.
You'll find our Charter linked on the Portal. Have we met before?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 28 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 6:10 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Sign your name here ... - Page 28 Aftea1

Welcome to Machine Nation, Barbarian. Your just in time for afternoon tea.
You'll find our Charter linked on the Portal. Have we met before?
Why all these cups? Why cucumber sandwiches? Why such reckless extravagance in one so young?

Thank you CT...it's good to be here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 28 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 6:14 pm

We like to welcome you in order that you can make a little part of Machine Nation your own. You are now a citizen of our noble statelet and thus worthy of all that our little welfare state has to offer.

Bring forth the fattened calf and let us have a feast cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 28 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 7:28 pm

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:

The EU expert is there because ArdTaoiseach and Cookiemonster answered a very difficult EU quiz which cactus concocted so their prize was a special rank. It'll be gone at the weekend though

Eah? Cén fath? Is maith liom mo realtaí. I'll re-take that test to keep my rank.

Indeed Ard Taoiseach - that rank was hard won. If I were you I would be prepared to engage in bloody battle and mayhem (or perhaps quiet diplomacy) in order to keep it Shocked

I shall make the necessary moves to ensure that the status quo is maintained.

I haven't received the money yet AT.

Don't blame me, the bank it was in collapsed, it'll be posted to you by the liquidators in good time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:43 pm

Fr. Hank Tree !

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 28 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 11:57 am

You're very welcome F. Hank Tree. Sorry the breakfast was a bit slow. Its the credit crunch.

There's a link button to our Site Charter at the top of the Latest Discussions page.

Hope you find plenty of interest to you here.

Sign your name here ... - Page 28 English-cooked-breakfast_~D41-426885

Last edited by cactus flower on Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:33 am

Sign your name here ... - Page 28 302522871_edab3d686a_o

Tay's up, recursive.

Good to see you. The Charter's linked to a button at the top of the Latest Discussions page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:46 am

Nice site. Thanks for the cuppa CT.

sunny
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:51 am

Hey recursive. Welcome to MN. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 28 EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 1:42 pm

Sign your name here ... - Page 28 Cupoftea2

You're very welcome to Machine Nation Michael Hennigan - a cup of tea for you.

Our Charter is in the Site Dev and Ed. Forum.

As you can see, your site is well used by the members here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 28 EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 1:50 pm

Sign your name here ... - Page 28 WEB_CJW000001577

Welcome to you too Martin Hogan. If you'd like to post a link to your website here, Auditor #9 or EvotingMachine 0197 can help you. Ard-Taoiseach will be along later with a more formal welcome oration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 28 EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 3:41 pm

In light of the recent and very welcome influx of new citizens of The Glorious Sovereignty of the Machine Nation, it would be remiss of me to not welcome these bright young citizens.

Fr. Hank Tree, recursive, Michael Hennigan and Martin Hogan, céad míle fáilte go Náisiún Máisín. Is soléir go bhfuil sibh suimiúl, spreagúil agus eirimiúl mar phostaerí seo. Is mó an onór duinn go bhfuil sibh anseo mar comh-shaoránaigh.

Machine Nation is a learning community with a particular focus on the politics of machines and the machines of politics. Economics, the environment, foreign policy, justice, sport, the weather and nice things to drink are just some of the many subjects thrashed out here on the Machine Nation. The aim is for this discussion to be conducted in a warm and friendly manner and, if any of you feel that this is not present here then you should contact one or all of the Global Moderators for assistance.

Arís céad míle fáilte cách!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 28 EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 4:18 pm

Good to be onboard.

Martin Hogan

www.martinhogan.ie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 28 EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 4:26 pm

Good to have you here - Site seems a bit jumpy this morning - forumakers upgrade going on I think.

Your website looks very interesting. Will you be standing in the local elections?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 28 EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 6:27 pm

Back again. TGOC etc. All my material is now freely available on the web. Check out my new blog, GCNC. There is a link there to some design material which has flash animations. If you feel like posting some of them here please do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 28 EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 8:37 pm

Nat Com wrote:
Back again. TGOC etc. All my material is now freely available on the web. Check out my new blog, GCNC. There is a link there to some design material which has flash animations. If you feel like posting some of them here please do. Very Happy

Could you please settle on this username? Multiple usernames are not allowed under the terms of the Charter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 11:56 am

Mea culpa. On advice from cf I changed back to TGOC. I hope that's ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 28 EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 9:00 pm

TGOC wrote:
Mea culpa. On advice from cf I changed back to TGOC. I hope that's ok.

Thank you very much TGOC. I am glad to see you have returned to posting here. I look forward to more of your excellent posts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 2:38 pm

Sign your name here ... - Page 28 Breakfast-310

You're very welcome Kells. Just in time for breakfast. Very Happy

You'll find the Site Charter via the button at the top of the Latest Discussions list. Hope you enjoy posting here.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 28 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 2:42 pm

Welcome Kells.

Which Kells are you?
Meath Kells, Kerry Kells or Antrim Kells ? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 8:30 pm

Hello! Im spiller from Cork! Very Happy some people might have heard of me before, others mightened, not going to say how as of yet! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 8:33 pm

greetings spillercork!

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 8:34 pm

thanks zakalwe! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 28 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 10:00 pm

Welcome spillercork. That's a mighty looking blog you have there. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sign your name here ...
Page 28 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next