Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Sign your name here ...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Sign your name here ... - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:00 am

The benefits of a common currency are many and obvious... so why the delay? Why haven't we annexed the Eurozone into the Minaudi?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:59 pm

evercloserunion wrote:
The benefits of a common currency are many and obvious... so why the delay? Why haven't we annexed the Eurozone into the Minaudi?

It's the darned EU army - damn their universal conscription, their ever-increasing military budget, and their EU Pentagon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:35 pm

sunny

I knew ibis would see the light eventually.

Happy Christmas everyone.

Play piano
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:42 pm

We should get a graph of user activity on MN and pyt it against a timeline of when P.ie is down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:05 pm

evercloserunion wrote:
We should get a graph of user activity on MN and pyt it against a timeline of when P.ie is down.

That can be done - Audi puts up a graph every month.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:13 pm

But do we have a timeline?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:17 pm

evercloserunion wrote:
But do we have a timeline?

I think so.

There used to be a pattern in the first few months here in which an outage of P.ie meant an influx here. Then that died away and there were outages there with no extra posting here.
We seem to be at a different stage at the moment in which a P.ie outage is again a busy time here - I detect a little spiral movement in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hello   Sign your name here ... - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:00 pm

New here....spotted it online.....pretty good and looking forward to reaidng the whole lot of the XMas period...happy Christmas and New Year. WooHoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:02 pm

Welcome Kenswe, can I tempt you to a mince pie?

Sign your name here ... - Page 33 Open_crumbling_mince_pie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 33 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:03 pm

Welcome Kenswe. Have a good Christmas.

I look forward to chewing the fat with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 33 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 1:01 am

Kenswe wrote:
New here....spotted it online.....pretty good and looking forward to reaidng the whole lot of the XMas period...happy Christmas and New Year. WooHoo

You spotted this place online ?

We're caught lads ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 33 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:16 am

J'arrive
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 33 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:21 am

[img]Sign your name here ... - Page 33 1949546268_5462e98a2e_o[/img]

Tea baldur ?

Last edited by cactus flower on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 33 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:22 am

Love some. Cheers Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 33 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:23 am

I see an awful lot of familar names round here. I wonder why .........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 33 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:29 am

baldur wrote:

We couldn't think of new ones ? Embarassed

Hope you enjoy it here. Here's our Charter, it took us weeks to put it together, but it does come in handy from time to time.https://machinenation.forumakers.com/charter-f14/machine-nation-charter-and-rules-t643.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 33 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:31 am

baldur wrote:
J'arrive

Oh God - Christmas is most definitively over - another washed up FFer seeking asylum Suspect

Hows it going Baldur! Very Happy - what did Santa bring ya? and more importantly what did he bring Biffo?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 33 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:32 am

Leave the manners of other organisations at the exit of those organisations gents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 33 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:32 am

cactus flower wrote:
baldur wrote:

Hope you enjoy it here. Here's our Charter, it took us weeks to put it together, but it does come in handy from time to time.https://machinenation.forumakers.com/charter-f14/machine-nation-charter-and-rules-t643.htm

Sure I'll be a model poster. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 33 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:34 am

Cuirim fáilte romhat, a Bhalduir........ from a blue blood machine nation native
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 33 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:35 am

Edo wrote:
baldur wrote:
J'arrive

Oh God - Christmas is most definitively over - another washed up FFer seeking asylum Suspect

Hows it going Baldur! Very Happy - what did Santa bring ya? and more importantly what did he bring Biffo?

Haven't heard what he got yet, I'm hoping it was a few new sources of government revenue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 33 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:35 am

Head over to the Síbín and join the banter baldur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 33 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:38 am

baldur wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
baldur wrote:

Sure I'll be a model poster. Wink
Welcome and Happy Christmas. I hope you will be weighing in with the FF media offensive - operation "let them know that we're effing doing something".
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 33 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:47 am

Hi Baldur. Welcome to MN. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 33 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:07 am

Brendan Kelly Woodlawn - welcome to MN also Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sign your name here ...
Page 33 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next