Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Sign your name here ...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Sign your name here ... - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 27 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 2:23 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
essmbee welcome to machine nation ... we normally give a cup of tea but with the recession on we only have this. Take it while it's still drinkable

Sign your name here ... - Page 27 Glass_water

This thread is by way of a welcome message and will function until I get around to writing a generic, standard message that will be automatically pm'd to you on arrival. Aren't robots the bees knees eh?

You're very welcome essmbee. Don't listen to Audi, of course you can have tea.

Sign your name here ... - Page 27 AsimoUPPA1112_468x418
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 27 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 2:45 pm

Sign your name here ... - Page 27 Istockphoto_2460092_used_tea_bag
Welcome essmbee. I've saved my teabag for you (Lyons green label of course)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:38 am

Respvblica - you took the boat ! cheers

Welcome! This is our temporary asylum seekers thread still in operation after 7 months - we must get something different going soon maybe. We used to give out a cup of tay and a blanket when p.ie was down now maybe we should start giving out CPR instead.

Cafe con leche?

Sign your name here ... - Page 27 P278389-Mexico_City-Cafe_con_Leche
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 11:00 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Respvblica - you took the boat ! cheers

Welcome! This is our temporary asylum seekers thread still in operation after 7 months - we must get something different going soon maybe. We used to give out a cup of tay and a blanket when p.ie was down now maybe we should start giving out CPR instead.

Cafe con leche?

Sign your name here ... - Page 27 P278389-Mexico_City-Cafe_con_Leche
Pues claro que si ...gracias
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 11:14 am

You're very welcome Respublica. Very Happy You'll find our Charter on the Site Dev. Forum in English and Irish - if Spanish is required, perhaps Auditor will oblige.
There's a feedback button on the portal and lots of friendly and amenable mods.

I think I'll have one of those coffees too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 11:33 am

cactus flower wrote:
You're very welcome Respublica. Very Happy You'll find our Charter on the Site Dev. Forum in English and Irish - if Spanish is required, perhaps Auditor will oblige.
There's a feedback button on the portal and lots of friendly and amenable mods.

I think I'll have one of those coffees too...

Cheers folks..still just looking around at the moment.

Looks really good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 27 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 11:41 pm

Great to see you Res, you're most welcome. Hope you're finding your way around okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 27 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:20 am

Thanks Kate. I know now I should have come here earlier - missed a few great debates it seems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 27 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:22 am

Nah - you haven't missed them... root them out and give them a new lease of life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 27 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:26 am

I did one already Wink
I should really wait until its quiet again and we've done the financial crisis to death. Historic moments.

Whats Second Master: Respiration/3G-CDMA2000 or EU Expert?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 27 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:38 am

Quote :

On the day of our Onlie Begetter in March 2008, our Onlie Begetter looked at the creatures in his new kingdom and was gripped by the urge to classify that which he had created that he might better control us as we roam the boards.

In other words, I haven't a clue; you'll have to ask Audi Embarassed

I just don't know how he keeps up with cactus flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 27 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:40 am

Respvblica wrote:
I did one already Wink
I should really wait until its quiet again and we've done the financial crisis to death. Historic moments.

er, the ranks are only a plaything of mine heh heh - they're loosely based on numbers and system-motifs - biological systems, numbers, dates, patterns that kind of stuff. Fairly arbitrary really. I wanted to try to include some real information too in the ranks so we'd get to see/learn some terminology as we're going along. It gets really interesting after 10,000 Wink

The EU expert is there because ArdTaoiseach and Cookiemonster answered a very difficult EU quiz which cactus concocted so their prize was a special rank. It'll be gone at the weekend though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 27 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:42 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Respvblica wrote:
I did one already Wink

er, the ranks are only a plaything of mine heh heh - they're loosely based on numbers and system-motifs - biological systems, numbers, dates, patterns that kind of stuff. Fairly arbitrary really. I wanted to try to include some real information too in the ranks so we'd get to see/learn some terminology as we're going along. It gets really interesting after 10,000 Wink

The EU expert is there because ArdTaoiseach and Cookiemonster answered a very difficult EU quiz which cactus concocted so their prize was a special rank. It'll be gone at the weekend though

cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 27 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:48 am

For example, wikipedia told me that a morula happens to be a collection of between 10 and 30 human cells - eh, Respvblica .. ? Are you there ?

Another one bites the dust before I got to tell him about Mrs. Gren.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 27 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 1:24 pm

Hello - Big thanks to CactusFlower for pointing me towards this site.

(for everyone I don't recognise here- I'm a regular P.ie user, what else is there to say...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 27 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 1:48 pm

Good to see you here yehbut_nobut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 27 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 8:46 pm

Sign your name here ... - Page 27 Tea_mug

Cup of tea yebbut_nobbut ? You're very welcome.

Hope you enjoy it here. The Site Charter is in the Dev and Ed forum - feedback button on the portal and the Admins and Mods will all answer questions.

Last edited by cactus flower on Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 27 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:12 pm

mmm lovely cuppa - thanks cactusflower Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 27 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:55 pm

Should we start offering blankets to those from P.ie? It seems to be an unfriendly place at the moment.

Sign your name here ... - Page 27 Stack-of-blankets
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 27 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 4:06 pm

Good move 905. Nice blankets. Can I have one next time I come back from P.ie ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 27 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 4:11 pm

yehbut_nobut wrote:
mmm lovely cuppa - thanks cactusflower Wink

Its a pleasure yehbut_nobut. When you've had a chance to look around I'm hoping that you'll be tempted to post on our banking threads or anywhere else you fancy.

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 27 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 6:52 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:

Eah? Cén fath? Is maith liom mo realtaí. I'll re-take that test to keep my rank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 27 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 7:22 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:

Eah? Cén fath? Is maith liom mo realtaí. I'll re-take that test to keep my rank.

Indeed Ard Taoiseach - that rank was hard won. If I were you I would be prepared to engage in bloody battle and mayhem (or perhaps quiet diplomacy) in order to keep it Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 27 EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 7:25 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:

Indeed Ard Taoiseach - that rank was hard won. If I were you I would be prepared to engage in bloody battle and mayhem (or perhaps quiet diplomacy) in order to keep it Shocked

I shall make the necessary moves to ensure that the status quo is maintained.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 2:09 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:

I shall make the necessary moves to ensure that the status quo is maintained.

I haven't received the money yet AT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sign your name here ...
Page 27 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 38  Next