Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Sign your name here ...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Sign your name here ... - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 15 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 1:51 pm

cactus flower wrote:
A bit early for drinking, so here is some breakfast. If you are vegetarian let us know and we take this away and whip up fried tomatoes on toast instead.

Chekov's a vegetarian alright... i was told by secret PM.... so I'll just.... I'll just take that fry away there sure............

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 15 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 3:41 pm

BuachaillBeo wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
A bit early for drinking, so here is some breakfast. If you are vegetarian let us know and we take this away and whip up fried tomatoes on toast instead.

Chekov's a vegetarian alright... i was told by secret PM.... so I'll just.... I'll just take that fry away there sure............

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

How dare you! I'm an ideologically fervent carnivore. Those are my sossies!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 15 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 3:53 pm

You heard the man Buachaillbeo - STAND AWAY FROM THE SAUSAGES !!! Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 15 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 3:56 pm

I'll finish them off if nobody is having...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 15 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 2:22 am

Paley's Watch you are welcome to our humble abode or humble adobe.

It's a bit late for tea unless you're an insomniac so here's a cuppa hot chocolate... wow I have lovely hands

Sign your name here ... - Page 15 Hot-chocolate-su-1571510-l
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 15 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 2:24 am

Hi Paley's Watch - you are very welcome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 15 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 7:59 am

Sign your name here ... - Page 15 133845

Good morning quixote1064 and welcome to Machine Nation! Here's some tea and toast for you. Sorry, have to rush to work now, but I'm sure some of the others will be along shortly Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 15 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 5:06 pm

Welcome corkman2007. Nice cup of tea and some furry biscuits for you.

Sign your name here ... - Page 15 Westportbig

I expect the Ard Taoiseach will be around later to welcome you more formally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 15 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:09 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Welcome corkman2007. Nice cup of tea and some furry biscuits for you.

Sign your name here ... - Page 15 Westportbig

I expect the Ard Taoiseach will be around later to welcome you more formally.

Felicitations, dear corkman2007! I extend, on behalf of the Glorious Sovereignty of the Machine Nation a heartfelt welcome to these shores. It is my hope that you will enjoy the excellent tea brewed by the great cactus flower while beginning your life posting here in the Machine Nation.

Céad Míle Fáilte!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 15 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:12 pm

Perchance a cup of tea upon your arrival, drbob? I extend to you the same sentiments of welcome I have expressed to corkman2007. Céad míle fáilte go Mháisiún Náisiún!

Sign your name here ... - Page 15 Cup_of_tea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 15 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 10:17 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Perchance a cup of tea upon your arrival, drbob? I extend to you the same sentiments of welcome I have expressed to corkman2007. Céad míle fáilte go Mháisiún Náisiún!

much thanks, no chance of an expresso ? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 15 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 10:19 pm

drbob wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

much thanks, no chance of an expresso ? Smile

Well, that goes against my Tealogical convictions so, no. Though I can get you some hot chocolate, that's delightfully kosher for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 15 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 10:20 pm

[quote="drbob"]
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Just for you, drbob. But you will be awake all night after that. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 15 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 10:22 pm

Sign your name here ... - Page 15 Espresso

One for you and one for me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 15 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 12:01 am

Sign your name here ... - Page 15 Buffet-dinnerWelcome one and all, drbob, Corkman2007 and Paley. Maybe I should do the good hostess, dispense with the tea and just feed you all - at a buffet in Acapulco...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 15 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 12:05 am

Belated thanks for the cuppa and the welcome. Please excuse my bad manners in not replying earlier. In my defence, I can only cite the ungodly hour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 15 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 12:06 am

Not a bother quixote1064. How did you find us?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 15 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 2:13 pm

Hi. Looking forward to posting here as often as I can. Looks like some fairly interesting discussions here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 15 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 2:15 pm

Cup of coffee for you Foyzer?
Welcome to Machine Nation.

Sign your name here ... - Page 15 HappyCoffee

How did you find us?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 15 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 2:21 pm

cactus flower wrote:

How did you find us?

Cup for you, too coc. I only just spotted you there.

Have you met Foyzer?

Sign your name here ... - Page 15 Morning_coffee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 15 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 2:38 pm

cactus flower wrote:

How did you find us?

Through the Cedar Lounge Revolution blog site
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 15 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 3:15 pm

Foyzer wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

How did you find us?

Through the Cedar Lounge Revolution blog site

That's cool. We are working on developing fraternal/sisterly relations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 15 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 3:17 pm

good man cactus - i'm another cedar lounge lurker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 15 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 3:25 pm

coc wrote:
good man cactus - i'm another cedar lounge lurker.

You're welcome to lurk here, and even more welcome to post.
However I feel called upon to come out (against the odds) as a bona fide female poster flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 15 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:06 pm

Sign your name here ... - Page 15 Atead

Afternoon tea, Slim buddha? Ard Taoiseach will be along later for the full scale welcome, but I thought you might need something to keep you going until then. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sign your name here ...
Page 15 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 38  Next