Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Sign your name here ...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Sign your name here ... - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 10:54 pm

radicalcleric wrote:
Hello all, another refugee here from p.ie, hope to contribute now and again on matters of which I will probably be wholly ignorant

That job has already been taken :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 10:58 am

riadach wrote:
radicalcleric wrote:
Hello all, another refugee here from p.ie, hope to contribute now and again on matters of which I will probably be wholly ignorant

That job has already been taken :-)

We're all kindred spirits here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 4:23 pm

Welcome Joeblogg. A nice cup of coffee for you. Or would you prefer tea?

Sign your name here ... - Page 14 148-351_cuppa-Joe

I you'd like to have a look at our Charter and the Tool Box in the Welcome forum, that will help you find your way around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 5:18 pm

Talk about a welcome - coffee with do nicely thanks cactus flower. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 8:44 pm

joeblogg wrote:
Talk about a welcome - coffee with do nicely thanks cactus flower. Very Happy

Hope you enjoy finding your way around the site. It is changing all the time. You will find some different places to hang out in the Welcome forum, or you can just get stuck in to posting? How did you find Machine Nation ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 9:12 pm

Kev Bar you've just arrived and you're straight into the grisly stuff - come over here and have a cup of Moroccan tea and relax first before the warheads start to land over here. Mint + nana straight from the zouks of Oujda

Sign your name here ... - Page 14 23033526

Who recommended you the site?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 4:28 pm

Hello Ronald Binge - you're most welcome.

Sit back and have some tea. And it's a dull old Friday - have some toast too.

Sign your name here ... - Page 14 133845
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 4:31 pm

That toast does look very tempting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 4:37 pm

Johnfás, we're delighted to have you here. Put your feet up from the study and have some tea and toast of your own.

Sign your name here ... - Page 14 200436980-001_sm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 4:39 pm

Awww thank you Very Happy

*closes the Law of Torts text book and settles down to some toast*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:23 pm

johnfás wrote:

You're not in UCD today, are you? The UCD Ball (Pffft! Copy-cats!) is on, and there are already people drinking and dancing outside my window. I'm seriously tempted to skive off early.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:24 pm

TheBear wrote:
johnfás wrote:

You're not in UCD today, are you? The UCD Ball (Pffft! Copy-cats!) is on, and there are already people drinking and dancing outside my window. I'm seriously tempted to skive off early.

Yup - in the UCD library. I have a ball ticket which I won at a table quiz. Will drop up to see people at in a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:27 pm

johnfás wrote:
TheBear wrote:
johnfás wrote:

Yup - in the UCD library. I have a ball ticket which I won at a table quiz. Will drop up to see people at in a while.

Enjoy, johnfas: let the hair down, eh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:33 pm

johnfás wrote:
TheBear wrote:
johnfás wrote:

I'm a bit closer to the action, so it's getting pretty distracting here.

Have fun tonight, though. Enjoy East17!

drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:35 pm

TheBear wrote:

drunken

I can hear thump thump thump thump thump... and I'm on the far side of the library, facing the Arts Block.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:40 pm

johnfás wrote:
TheBear wrote:

drunken

I can hear thump thump thump thump thump... and I'm on the far side of the library, facing the Arts Block.
Just spotted someone heading that way in leg warmers! Jeez... I've also picked out some girls who are going to be mighty cold by the end of the night (if they make it that far).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:43 pm

Pink ones? A girl with pink ones just walked past the window... maybe it's a fashion trend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 14 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 5:53 pm

johnfás wrote:
Pink ones? A girl with pink ones just walked past the window... maybe it's a fashion trend.
They were pink!

(Did you just see the guy with bunny ears?)

It's weird seeing them drunk this early. The Trinity Ball doesn't start till 10pm. I can't imagine many people lasting past 1am at the rate they're going.

Anyway, my knight has arrived to rescue me. Enjoy your night.

Edit to add: I've just heard the first smashing of bottles.

Last edited by TheBear on Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To decry the youth of today.)
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 12:43 am

Ronald, Kate P made tea (and toast) for you earlier, but I think Johnfás may have scoffed it. Apologies for that. Students these days...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 12:45 am

Kate P wrote:
Hello Ronald Binge - you're most welcome.

Sit back and have some tea. And it's a dull old Friday - have some toast too.

Sign your name here ... - Page 14 133845

Here it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 12:58 am

A nice cup of tea and a sit down. It will save my feet while I'm wandering around having a look.

Excellent!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 12:59 am

Youre very welcome Ronald. Take your time. We look forward to your posts. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 1:01 am

Or we could all just mosey over to the Sibín Reoite...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 14 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 7:20 pm

We're two members short of having the same number of citizens as the Fianna Fáil parliamentary party. Another 8 and we'd have an overall majority in the Dáil!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 14 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 1:40 pm

Your very welcome Chekov - we look forward to your posts.

A bit early for drinking, so here is some breakfast. If you are vegetarian let us know and we take this away and whip up fried tomatoes on toast instead.

Sign your name here ... - Page 14 Irish_breakfast
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sign your name here ...
Page 14 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 26 ... 38  Next