Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Sign your name here ...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Sign your name here ... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 12:06 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
digoutday you're the lucky number 50! yay!

hang on til I get some tea...

Sign your name here ... - Page 8 220px-Cup_of_Earl_Gray

Digout Day - the very man - now we are the NIFTY FIFTY

...oooo look here comes Conor.

Failte Romhat DD and C. Hope you enjoyed the T.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 3:42 pm

Changed topic to Sticky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 8:43 pm

Someone new turned up - OMGsplosion - you are very welcome. Hope you find your way around - the 'Portal' button is roughly equivalent to the 'Latest Discussions' button on p.ie and pressing 'Home' will show you the fora behind the portal. Thanks for turning up. Morroccan tea for you with plenty of mint in it .... mmm

Sign your name here ... - Page 8 61360303_4b2f2de496
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 10:47 pm

Moroccan tea? Mmmm... Fáilte romhat OMGSplosion!
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 11:37 pm

Could be a spam registration. But we'll see. The refuge has had about 10 spam registrations since moving here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 11:38 pm

Looks like something other than a real person anyway. Can it be removed from the windscreen?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 11:55 pm

Who's Hermes?

They're an Admin. Is Machine Nation being invaded?
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 11:59 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Who's Hermes?

I checked the permissions and they have none. It might say admin because they have not completed the registration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 12:04 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Who's Hermes?

I checked the permissions and they have none. It might say admin because they have not completed the registration.

Oh, I thoguht it might've been you or Auditor #9 setting up an extra account for clandestine purposes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 1:11 am

Curioser and curioser albino
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 1:12 am

cactus flower wrote:
Curioser and curioser albino

We could be in the midst of an invasion! I demand an independent public enquiry!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 1:28 am

Phew! ye gave me a fright there lads.

"Admin" is currently the rank of a poster who has zero posts (no powers mind). What'll I change it to?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 1:31 am

Auditor #9 wrote:

"Admin" is currently the rank of a poster who has zero posts (no powers mind). What'll I change it to?

How about Origin? It refers to the point on a graph of (0,0) co-ordinates along the x-y axis. It's sufficiently scientific and mathematical for this Site of Systems, imo.

Last edited by Ard-Taoiseach on Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling was fawlty!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 1:36 am

Auditor #9 wrote:

Pleb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 1:37 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:

Pleb.

Now now cookiemonster, we should be fostering a class-less society here on Machine Nation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 9:56 am

Howdy folks. Hermes here, I signed up yesterday morning but had to leave the house before I could sign in and say hello.

Mine's a black russian. Razz

Sláinte.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 10:03 am

Good morning, Hermes, and welcome.

I'm afraid this lot aren't great in the mornings (so you might have to wait for that Black Russian).

Aur-Lord-and-Mast-itor #9 should be along soon to pour the tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 10:12 am

Thanks Kate.

Wasn't holdin' out for the black russain. I was just chancing me arm Smile

I spose I'd better go and 'be productive.' Talk to you soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 12:47 pm

Sign your name here ... - Page 8 RussianTeaCookies

Cheers Hermes. Glad you are real and not a cyber bot.
See you later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 12:51 pm

Sign your name here ... - Page 8 Spsam

The samovar is ready. Let me know when you are ready for me to pour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 9:34 pm

rock3r you found us! Weyhey ! Well done and thanks for signing on here, hope you like the site - maybe you know some of the posters already?

As is our custom here we should present you with a cup of tea as you arrive (a legacy from the refugee days on boards)

Sign your name here ... - Page 8 MPj02161190000%5B1%5D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 9:56 pm

roc3r is a poster from the pin, afaicr. An excellent addition. I'm sure he'd like some biscuits with that. Here they are:

Sign your name here ... - Page 8 Richtea
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 12:04 pm

Seinfeld welcome and thanks for joining. I'd bring you a cuppa but I have to shag off and do something half productive now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 12:26 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
Seinfeld welcome and thanks for joining. I'd bring you a cuppa but I have to shag off and do something half productive now.

(Sigh)
Sign your name here ... - Page 8 Tea-in-cafe-laurent-at

Yeah, welcome. Sign your name here ... - Page 8 Sign0004
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 4:18 pm

Seo cupán tae d'Aodh_rua. Fáilte isteach
Sign your name here ... - Page 8 Cupan_11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sign your name here ...
Page 8 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next