Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Sign your name here ...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Sign your name here ... - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 2:11 am

Oh I have a wee pot for weekend mornings, but I'm quite generous with the teabags. I use two when most people would use one. This means the second mug is shipyard tea. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 2:13 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Oh I have a wee pot for weekend mornings, but I'm quite generous with the teabags. I use two when most people would use one. This means the second mug is shipyard tea. Very Happy

I see, problem solved. I tend to like my tea medium-medium strong. It's not shipyard tea, it'd be a few shades weaker than that, but not innocent water scalded like some people go in for. affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 10:30 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
On this occasion of the joining of our hundred-and-seventeenth member; it is my privilege to convey to you, Mr P, our newest arrival, on the behalf of the Glorious Sovereignty of the Machine Nation; our warmest and most heart-felt welcome.

As you are probably aware, Machine Nation is a learning community dedicated to dissecting, discussing and discovering the dimensions of daily life. I'm particularly interested in the area of farming and the perspectives and insights you can give us on that. We aim to learn in a calm, cordial and clear manner. If this is in any way lacking, I advise you to contact either of our Admins Auditor #9 and EvotingMachine0197 or our Global Moderators.

Anseo, tá sé in am do chéad chupán tae mar shaoránach seo...

Sign your name here ... - Page 23 _40322003_tea

Céad Míle Fáilte go Mháisiún Náisiún Mr P, tá súil agam go bheidh tú sár-mhaith mar phostaer an suíomh seo. Is dea-ocáid é, caithfidh mé a rá.

I re-iterate these words of welcome to our one-hundreth-and-eighteenth citizen, Lfemme22. Céad míle fáilte go Náisiún Máisin!

Do chupán tae....

Sign your name here ... - Page 23 12-25-2007.NH_25tea.G7N2A6M14.1

I would also like to extend a warm welcome to our new arrivals, particularly to Lfemme22 who I believe will make many thought-provoking contributions in her area of expertise. Welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 2:00 pm

Thanks guys, That tea looks lovely...Earl Grey of course (english breakfast tea for our Ameican Cousins)

Thanks for the welcome.

Looking forward to to becoming much more involved over here where all the big brains hang out Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 2:06 pm

Lfemme22 wrote:
Thanks guys, That tea looks lovely...Earl Grey of course (english breakfast tea for our Ameican Cousins)

Thanks for the welcome.

Looking forward to to becoming much more involved over here where all the big brains hang out Laughing

Big brains ?? - hehehe - wait'll you see the topics of conversation tonight at the speed posting if I get my way ...

heh heh heh ...
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 2:09 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
Lfemme22 wrote:

Thanks for the welcome.

Big brains ?? - hehehe - wait'll you see the topics of conversation tonight at the speed posting if I get my way ...

heh heh heh ...

Lfemme was referring to me Audi. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 2:15 pm

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:
Lfemme22 wrote:

Thanks for the welcome.

heh heh heh ...

Lfemme was referring to me Audi. Cool

Actually I was referring to Rivens stupendous display of Star Trek knowlegde on Ard Taoiseachs quiz. It blew me away, He must be a major hit with all the girls.....JOKING Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 2:22 pm

Oh don't mention riven. I had those latinum bars won until he came along with his superior trekkie brain. It will take me a long time to get over that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 23 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 6:57 pm

Lfemme22 wrote:

Actually I was referring to Rivens stupendous display of Star Trek knowlegde on Ard Taoiseachs quiz. It blew me away, He must be a major hit with all the girls.....JOKING Laughing Laughing

Yes, I'm very impressed about that level of knowledge. I shall look forward to his efforts in future quizzes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:01 pm

Hey we have two new users Stiofán and floatingalway. And ye are very welcome. We're still in the process of building here and sometimes stuff gets shifted around like rooms in the Cube so feel free to put your oar in now and then. That reminds me, should we have a comments box?

Would you like some jelly and ice-cream ?

Sign your name here ... - Page 23 Istockphoto_3490568_strawberry_jelly_and_ice_cream
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:15 pm

Tea's up lads. I'm having that jelly and icecream Auditor #9.

Anyone know where the milk is?

You're very welcome, Stíofan and floatingalway.
Any questions and Auditor #9 or any of the mods will help.

The Charter is in the Welcome Forum.Sign your name here ... - Page 23 Teaandscones
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:36 pm

Thanks, I'm a rare poster on p.ie, and just stumbled on this. Why is Machine Nation better? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:42 pm

Stiofán wrote:
Thanks, I'm a rare poster on p.ie, and just stumbled on this. Why is Machine Nation better? Wink

Hi Stiofán. Its all down to what you're after. Machine Nation was set up in the middle of a P.ie outage a few monts ago, and got a life of its own. Its a friendly site and its possible to have a thread in which you ask questions and dig around a bit deeper, instead of mainly battering around the head stuff. A lot of members still post on P.ie too.

The site is still very young and suggestions for how it should develop are welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:49 pm

Thanks guys. Fine cup of tea. Marietta anyone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:00 pm

floatingingalway wrote:

Thanks, I will. Ard-Taoiseach will be along to give you the full scale welcome later.

Have you had a bit of a look around yet ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:23 pm

cactus flower wrote:
floatingingalway wrote:

Thanks, I will. Ard-Taoiseach will be along to give you the full scale welcome later.

Have you had a bit of a look around yet ?
Sign your name here ... - Page 23 Jacobsmarietta
Help yourself
I've only had a quick look around but so far so good. Pleasant on the eye and missing the verbal diarhoea overload of 'you know where'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:32 pm

There is a certain fascination about it though, almost like the fascination of a lunatic asylum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:40 pm

Sign your name here ... - Page 23 Halloween-straight-jacket
Anyone own this nice coat?

Last edited by floatingingalway on Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:41 pm

You'll have to host it to show us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:44 pm

riadach wrote:
You'll have to host it to show us.
Gotcha. It'll take me a while to get my head around the new territory
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:44 pm

Anyone who likes the Mariettas is all right by me. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:48 pm

Really? I thought he was just being cheap.

I mean, come on, nothing says I'm an alright person like jaffa cakes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:50 pm

riadach wrote:

Not for me, sorry, although I understand they have many fans. They just don't soak up the tea the same way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:56 pm

cactus flower wrote:
riadach wrote:

Not for me, sorry, although I understand they have many fans. They just don't soak up the tea the same way.
Did you use to make a butter sandwich with them? yum tongue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 23 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 7:41 pm

Quote :
Did you use to make a butter sandwich with them? yum tongue
floatinginglalway, I like you already - the butter (has to be the real stuff, spurts through the tiny holes like buttery zits when you press the two biccies together. Razz

I think we're all floating here at the moment - lashing rain in my part of the world all day and the bottom 6 inches of my trousers are sopping....

Anyway, welcome, welcome to you and Stiofán
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sign your name here ...
Page 23 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 38  Next