Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Sign your name here ...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Sign your name here ... - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 9:24 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Aragon was banned from the Halls of P.ie, for a long while. We've had the pleasure of A's company here.

Banned? There's a whole raft of decent posters missing there now. Even tonys, who I see has arrived here, is a bad loss, there are only a handful (adrem, Odysseus) of quality FF posters left there now. Slartibuckfast is gone too, he was funny. I'm not knocking P.ie, it's a great site, but surely another way could be found to keep some of these on board...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 9:31 pm

toxic avenger wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
Aragon was banned from the Halls of P.ie, for a long while. We've had the pleasure of A's company here.

Banned? There's a whole raft of decent posters missing there now. Even tonys, who I see has arrived here, is a bad loss, there are only a handful (adrem, Odysseus) of quality FF posters left there now. Slartibuckfast is gone too, he was funny. I'm not knocking P.ie, it's a great site, but surely another way could be found to keep some of these on board...

I don't understand how the FF posters could be pushed out of P.ie - it is supposed to be an open political forum. I think P.ie is a great thing too, in so far as it does provide an open forum. But is/was near to impossible to discuss Libertas on the site and Aragon's politics didn't seem acceptable either.

I think tonys will be delighted to see you here - is he still out of P.ie? We also have Zhou_enlai who is a great FF poster. There are plenty of people here, me included, critical of FF, but we want to keep things on a basis in which everyone can have their say without getting too much personal abuse. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 30 EmptySat Nov 15, 2008 9:44 pm

Thanks for the Welcome Ctaus Flower . soorry I am late getting back. The p.ie way is to sideline and bully and ridicule in packs, which is fine for a partisan board.

Cookie is on trying to defend The Leader again today. If you watch their tactics they are easy to grind down. They don't like direct questions and will try to spin all threads they loose control of.

In reality p.ie should be seen as a mere extension of the political movement.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 12:39 am

toxic avenger wrote:
What are you all doing here? Back to class, the lot of you...

Toxic you star, welcome to Machine Nation.

Took your time getting here though.. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 1:48 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
toxic avenger wrote:

Thank you, I am indeed a star. Nice to see you again. I would have been sooner but cookiemonster had placed barbed-wire all around my cell over there...
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 2:05 am

toxic avenger wrote:
toxic avenger wrote:

Thank you, I am indeed a star. Nice to see you again. I would have been sooner but cookiemonster had placed barbed-wire all around my cell over there...

Smile Barbed wire is all in the mind. Cookie is a tough cookie all the same. He's a monster cookie. I'll post you out your tinfoil hat on Monday if that's ok.

When is the tribunal report out anyway ? Is it really a year away ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 9:29 am

toxic avenger wrote:
toxic avenger wrote:

Smile Barbed wire is all in the mind. Cookie is a tough cookie all the same. He's a monster cookie. I'll post you out your tinfoil hat on Monday if that's ok.

At the earliest. I am officially off Tribunal discussion duty until then, except in a national emergency (an Ahern Presidential bid, for example)...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 11:54 am

toxic avenger wrote:
toxic avenger wrote:
toxic avenger wrote:

At the earliest. I am officially off Tribunal discussion duty until then, except in a national emergency (an Ahern Presidential bid, for example)...

The Sunday Independent are gaga about bringing Bertie Ahern back. If that scheming weasel ever sets foot near a senior political post in Ireland again...

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/bring-back-bertie-poll-as-ff-fears-for-31-seats-1541395.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 12:16 am

Tea or coffee, Paul R and Arete? You're very welcome here.

Sign your name here ... - Page 30 Tea2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:12 pm

Hello all, nice to be here. Well, actually, I was here before under the username 'radicalcleric' but I've decided to sign in under the name I use every now and again over on p.ie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:14 pm

Welcome borntorum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:15 pm

Hello again borntorun / radicalcleric Very Happy

I'm glad to see you've kept your jolly avatar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 30 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:15 pm

Hello again borntorun / radicalcleric Very Happy

I'm glad to see you've kept your jolly avatar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 3:54 pm

rizlaplus welcome to Machine Nation ! The land of wheels within wheels, cogs in machines, sometimes even ghosts in machines What a Face

It might be no harm for newcomers to have a flick through the Charter linked above before they get started. It's in Irish too translated by some of the members here. The green ones.

Your avatar is ready for shrinking

Sign your name here ... - Page 30 Rizla_ultra_thin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 9:43 pm

Sign your name here ... - Page 30 Tea_mug

Tea's up, Zanu-FF. Would you like to introduce yourself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 30 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 10:37 pm

Welcome kn!
Sign your name here ... - Page 30 Cup_of_tea_by_Anuk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 12:16 am

Well, hi there, Papal Knight, Frankly Delicious and Vega1447. Please make yourselves at home. The Site Charter is in the Site Development Forum. Auditor #9 is very strict.

People usually get tea on arrival, but its seems more the time for this:

Sign your name here ... - Page 30 2008_03_flossmoor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 12:58 am

cactus flower wrote:
Well, hi there, Papal Knight, Frankly Delicious and Vega1447. Please make yourselves at home. The Site Charter is in the Site Development Forum. Auditor #9 is very strict.

People usually get tea on arrival, but its seems more the time for this:

Sign your name here ... - Page 30 2008_03_flossmoor

Hello people. Ah great. The sanity of MN after the weirdness of p.ie!!! Heaven!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 1:06 am

Papal Knight cool avatar. You're obviously from the South Side - you can come to town without robbin.

It was an old one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 30 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 8:14 pm

Sign your name here ... - Page 30 Cupoftea2

Hi Creagh, your welcome Smile

Cup of tea for you. Here is our Charter: the members compiled it with the idea of keeping everything friendly here.

https://machinenation.forumakers.com/charter-f14/machine-nation-charter-and-rules-t643.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 2:14 am

Sign your name here ... - Page 30 Cup_of_tea

Your very welcome Anti-coalition.

Have you voted in the polls here yet?
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 2:21 am

Ah, I see we're back to offering tea. Good stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 2:51 am

Hi guys,

I'm new to this board, and was kindly offered a cup of tea here by Cactus Flower, even if it took a few minutes to twig what she was talking about, re the 'signing in thread'. Hope it hasn't gone cold Shocked

Anyway, I've been reading this site for some time, and just couldn't resist the urge to join in. Great level of discussion here.

Look forward to chatting.

AC
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 2:53 am

The tea never goes cold here AC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 2:54 am

Make yourself at home Anticoalition. The Sibin is in the welcome forum. If you've been visiting here then you will know your way around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sign your name here ...
Page 30 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next