Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Sign your name here ...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Sign your name here ... - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 16 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:09 pm

Thank you very much. Most civilised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 16 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:11 pm

Slim Buddha wrote:
Thank you very much. Most civilised.

Do you mind if I have the other cup. Its been a warm day in the office and I'm dying for tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 16 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:11 pm

On this occasion of the joining of our eighty-third member; it is my privilege to convey to you, Slim Buddha, our newest arrival, on the behalf of the Glorious Sovereignty of the Machine Nation; our warmest and most heart-felt welcome.

Céad Míle Fáilte go Mháisiún Náisiún Slim Buddha, tá súil agam go bheidh tú sár-mhaith mar phostaer an suíomh seo. Is dea-ocáid é, caithfidh mé a rá.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 16 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:15 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
On this occasion of the joining of our eighty-third member; it is my privilege to convey to you, Slim Buddha, our newest arrival, on the behalf of the Glorious Sovereignty of the Machine Nation; our warmest and most heart-felt welcome.

Céad Míle Fáilte go Mháisiún Náisiún Slim Buddha, tá súil agam go bheidh tú sár-mhaith mar phostaer an suíomh seo. Is dea-ocáid é, caithfidh mé a rá.

A cup for you too, Ard Taoiseach ?

Sign your name here ... - Page 16 Teaparty8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 16 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:17 pm

cactus flower wrote:

A cup for you too, Ard Taoiseach ?

Sign your name here ... - Page 16 Teaparty8

Thankee kindly, my dear cactus flower. Those berry buns look delectable. I may have 1 or 3 of them. Yum!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 16 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:19 pm

I hope you had a good week, Ard Taoiseach and are going to enjoy a relaxed week end. sunny

The forecast is fair to good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 16 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:25 pm

cactus flower wrote:
I hope you had a good week, Ard Taoiseach and are going to enjoy a relaxed week end. sunny

The forecast is fair to good.

I reciprocate such warm sentiments, cactus flower. Very Happy I've got some bits to be doing over the weekend but I've got plenty of time so it shouldn't be too mad.

I'll be going to the local school's annual Summer Musical on Saturday so that should be good craic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 16 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:54 pm

All we need is one more poster and we can take over the Dáil, I can see it now. Taoiseach Auditor #9 will announce EvotingMachine as Tánaiste and Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources, myself as Minister for Finance, cactus flower as Minister for Foreign Affairs... that's us, I know it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 16 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 8:55 pm

Hello Ard. I am another refugee from P.ie but decided on a new user name to convey all-seeing wisdom with the fact that I have lost 5 kilos since buying a bike. You know me as the guy who likes Kaffee und Kuchen am Zurichsee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 16 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 9:09 pm

Slim Buddha wrote:
Hello Ard. I am another refugee from P.ie but decided on a new user name to convey all-seeing wisdom with the fact that I have lost 5 kilos since buying a bike. You know me as the guy who likes Kaffee und Kuchen am Zurichsee.

Nice, very good to have a poster of your calibre here on MN. Far be it from me to expose your previous identity! Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 16 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 9:15 pm

Merci vielmals! I must say, I am most impressed with what I have seen so far. Level of verbal jousting/art of conversation considerably higher than competitor sites. And, of course, some old friends to make one feel at home. Compliments to you and the others responsible for the standard set. And a big thank you to cactus flower also for the initial warm welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 16 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 9:15 pm

Ah please do.

As long as its not kim chi, twtone, georgedillon, paypal or harvey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 16 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 9:19 pm

riadach wrote:
Ah please do.

The former name of Slim Buddha shall forever remain in pectore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 16 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 9:20 pm

riadach wrote:
Ah please do.

I assure you, Riadach, I am certainly none of the above. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 16 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 9:21 pm

Slim Buddha wrote:
Merci vielmals! I must say, I am most impressed with what I have seen so far. Level of verbal jousting/art of conversation considerably higher than competitor sites. And, of course, some old friends to make one feel at home. Compliments to you and the others responsible for the standard set. And a big thank you to cactus flower also for the initial warm welcome.

Bitte sehr, Slim Buddha! Ourselves with Global Modship will ensure that the elevated discourse for which Machine Nation is beginning to be recognised continues for well into the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 16 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 9:22 pm

So we'll find out when the pope dies?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 16 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 9:23 pm

riadach wrote:

You'll find out when a pope dies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 16 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 9:25 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
riadach wrote:

So I don't have to get rid of benedict, I could just go for Brent?

I see. Unfortunately now I have a motive. If anything does happen, and I'm dragged in front of court on charges, I'll blame you ard-taoiseach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 16 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 9:27 pm

riadach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
riadach wrote:

So I don't have to get rid of benedict, I could just go for Brent?

I see. Unfortunately now I have a motive. If anything does happen, and I'm dragged in front of court on charges, I'll blame you ard-taoiseach.

Is cuma liom.

I own the courts.

Mr Justice shines my shoes so bring it! Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 16 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 9:30 pm

Seperation of powers, ffs, seperation of powers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 16 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 9:34 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Slim Buddha wrote:

Bitte sehr, Slim Buddha! Ourselves with Global Modship will ensure that the elevated discourse for which Machine Nation is beginning to be recognised continues for well into the future.

I shall certainly make every effort to maintain the level of discourse you have set. It's Pfingstenwochenende here in Mitteleuropa so no toil until Tuesday. Flying to Berlin early tomorrow but first there is a new lakeside jazz place to check out tonight. I look forward to the cut and thrust of intelligent debate on my return. And I am happy to have brought you to within one "seat" of an overall majority. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 16 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 9:34 pm

riadach wrote:
Seperation of powers, ffs, seperation of powers.

Yep, the executive's in my writing right hand while I concentrate the legislature and judiciary in my left.

That's enough separation Ireland can take.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 16 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 9:38 pm

Slim Buddha wrote:

I shall certainly make every effort to maintain the level of discourse you have set. It's Pfingstenwochenende here in Mitteleuropa so no toil until Tuesday. Flying to Berlin early tomorrow but first there is a new lakeside jazz place to check out tonight. I look forward to the cut and thrust of intelligent debate on my return. And I am happy to have brought you to within one "seat" of an overall majority. Very Happy

It's actually quite appropriate that someone like yourself, a quintessential "European" is after joining today on Europe Day. Very fitting altogether.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 16 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 9:40 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Slim Buddha wrote:

It's actually quite appropriate that someone like yourself, a quintessential "European" is after joining today on Europe Day. Very fitting altogether.

All in the timing, Ard, eh? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 16 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 9:47 pm

Slim Buddha wrote:

All in the timing, Ard, eh? Very Happy

Exactly, here, have some chips and mayonnaise with sprudel on the side while you're posting. It's the most trans-European thing I can think to give you as you post.

Sign your name here ... - Page 16 Pict_20070122PHT02328

and...

Sign your name here ... - Page 16 Sprudel_166x225

Sonst noch etwas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sign your name here ...
Page 16 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next