Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Sign your name here ...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Sign your name here ... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 9:59 pm

Did someone mention a party? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 10:04 pm

We'll forego the tea tonight - thanks for coming (I had forgotten what you looked like)

Sign your name here ... - Page 9 Heineken-case
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 10:07 pm

soubresauts wrote:
Did someone mention a party? Twisted Evil

Youre very welcome Soubresauts.

We should be getting going about nine: if youd like to leave your coat on the bed
find something to eat and drink and a sofa.. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 11:47 pm

57 registered users? Feckin immigrants, they'll have this place wrecked, I tell ya!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 11:48 pm

Johnny Keogh alias Hiker, at your service. pirat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 11:49 pm

Johnny Keogh wrote:

What's your poison, Johnny?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 11:51 pm

Hiker fair play ! Have a look around - make yourself at home - put your coat in the cloakroom and grab a sofa !!

This is great !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 11:53 pm

Kate P wrote:
Johnny Keogh wrote:

Erdinger Blue Label, non-alcoholic; Very cold from the back of the fridge.

Get one for yourself as well...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 11:57 pm

Sign your name here ... - Page 9 Mug1
Johnny Keogh wrote:
Kate P wrote:
Johnny Keogh wrote:

Erdinger Blue Label, non-alcoholic; Very cold from the back of the fridge.

Get one for yourself as well...

I am sure that Auditor is sorting you out Johnny, put just for tradition's sake, here is your cuppa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 06, 2008 11:58 pm

wheres the drink ?

Feck..

and girls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 12:02 am

rockofcashel wrote:
wheres the drink ?

Feck..

and girls

Good evening RoC - drink is in the drinks thread, girls might be in the kitchen or on the sofas ? Have you found Evotingmachine's party music? bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 12:02 am

Sign your name here ... - Page 9 Alkoholfrei

Prost!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 12:03 am

rockofcashel wrote:
wheres the drink ?

Feck..

and girls

Tea is a drink, RoC.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 12:04 am

This it johnny ?

Sign your name here ... - Page 9 Erdinger_Non-Alcoholic_L

There was a poster of a pregnant lassie shown drinking this stuff safely ? Can we print that ? Can we can we can we? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 12:04 am

Kate P wrote:
Sign your name here ... - Page 9 Alkoholfrei

Prost!

Jaysus, you could'nt bate it with a big stick. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 12:05 am

Well here I am at last - on the hard stuff tonight - Barry's Tea and Cadbury's Flake!

That music is er well not exactly my generation folks.

Oh and I forget me coat too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 12:06 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
This it johnny ?

Sign your name here ... - Page 9 Erdinger_Non-Alcoholic_L

There was a poster of a pregnant lassie shown drinking this stuff safely ? Can we print that ? Can we can we can we? Very Happy

You certainly can but I'm paying no more fking maintanence to anyone. So there...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 12:09 am

New anti-contraceptive beer girls, watch out
http://www.coolmarketingthoughts.com/images/nova1.jpg

it's a non-alcoholic beer ad btw I swear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 2:45 am

If we're going to talk about beer, this is what I'm drinking, and what I recommend: http://tinyurl.com/5ptu52

Sorry there's a limited supply, and distribution. Mind you, it's not expensive -- 69 cents per half-litre in the local organic shop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 2:48 am

I don't drink beer but that's cheap -

you're not in ireland though are you ? I'm sure I drank stuff like that while in Germany (Fussen) - Paulaner maybe or worse Very Happy

The bottle recycling is the best ever
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 3:05 am

Hi Everyone,

Can I come in...?

I have a warm bottle of buckfast, two and a half cans of bavaria and a pleasing disposition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 3:09 am

You are very welcome unaligned which this site pretends to be. I was just about to head for the high road when I heard Paul Young 'signing' on Ryan Tubridy. My God, he hasn't aged a day.

You'll have to share the cans with tonys, ibis and Brandubh - their dole isn't due til next Thursday ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 2:14 pm

Zhou_Enlai you are most welcome ! You're a bit of a scoop - you shut down your account on the other place then open one here - bad day for p.ie Twisted Evil

Hope you stay and enjoy yourself - here's some afternoon tea

Sign your name here ... - Page 9 AfternoonTeaCover
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 9:53 pm

Zhou_Enlai actually emigrated to Machine Nation? They actually upped all their sticks to decamp here? Surprised That must be a first. I think this site isn't the PDs to P.ie's FF. The PDs are yesterday's revolutionaries and are in decline. It is in fact P.ie which is in decline and Machine Nation which is on the rise.

I in fact believe that an analogy with DeV's Fianna Fáil and its break-away from Sinn Féin is a more apt analogy. P.ie is the past, Machine Nation is the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 9 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 10:07 pm

So I'm not with the drinking of the coffee anymore, one cup a day is now my limit. I wandered into Spar this morning on my way to work to find a suitable replacement.

I bought some apple and cinnamon herbal tea rubbish. I love cinnamon and I thought it would be nice. It wasn't. It tasked as though I'd brewed potpourri.

So off I went a lunch time to find another replacement, I got some Earl Grey. Didn't get a chance to drink any of it yet but it smells fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sign your name here ...
Page 9 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 23 ... 38  Next