Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Sign your name here ...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Sign your name here ... - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 1:53 am

notdevsson you are most welcome...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 1:57 am

Kate P wrote:
notdevsson you are most welcome...

Very much so. Tea with mint?

Sign your name here ... - Page 10 Tea_with_mint
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 2:15 pm

Sign your name here ... - Page 10 476tea-and-cake

A little something to go with that, Notdevsson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 1:09 am

diego you are welcome !! how did you ever find us, I wonder?
Sign your name here ... - Page 10 22255528
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 1:35 am

Thanks - Someone had the decency to point me in this direction. Well designed site, i like the look of the place. Assume the trolling is down to zero here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 1:37 am

Trolling?

Lordy, there's a word from another lifetime.

Welcome Diego.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 1:38 am

diego wrote:
Thanks - Someone had the decency to point me in this direction. Well designed site, i like the look of the place. Assume the trolling is down to zero here?
I think we are still at that rudimentary point of defining what a troll is then we'll probably spend two months after that spinning threads on whether trolls have any merit then ...

It's quiet as feck here - you can post anything you like really
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 1:40 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
diego wrote:
I think we are still at that rudimentary point of defining what a troll is then we'll probably spend two months after that spinning threads on whether trolls have any merit then ...

It's quiet as feck here - you can post anything you like really

Well we're all trolls here really. That is how a sense of harmony has been achieved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 1:45 am

Sign your name here ... - Page 10 Trolls2

Some of us are like these Swedish babes...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 1:47 am

Kate P wrote:

Are they the lads from that cartoon about gnomes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 1:47 am

Sign your name here ... - Page 10 Trolls06c

...while EVM and AT's gang are more chipper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 1:48 am

Are these trolls?
Sign your name here ... - Page 10 Goblins02_1_
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 1:48 am

Kate P wrote:

That's EXACTLY what I look like in the morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 1:49 am

Kate P wrote:

Where did you get that picture of Shirley Temple Bar? Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 1:50 am

cactus flower wrote:
Sign your name here ... - Page 10 476tea-and-cake

A little something to go with that, Notdevsson.

Ah cheers guys!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 1:52 am

notdevsson wrote:
Kate P wrote:

Where did you get that picture of Shirley Temple Bar? Shocked

Off your bebo page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 1:52 am

The first pair, Riadach, I don't know because I don't watch tv but they look remarkably like a crotchety Swedish pair that I brought home with me; his and hers so that Husband and I will be under no illusion about what old age will bring.

Auditor, yours look more like gnomes or those nasty creatures from Noddy whose name I can't remember... Maybe they were gnomes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 1:54 am

Kate P wrote:
The first pair, Riadach, I don't know because I don't watch tv but they look remarkably like a crotchety Swedish pair that I brought home with me; his and hers so that Husband and I will be under no illusion about what old age will bring.

Auditor, yours look more like gnomes or those nasty creatures from Noddy whose name I can't remember... Maybe they were gnomes?

The first two are from a book I used to have, but sadly have parted company with somewhen. Very good book of troll stories.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 1:56 am

Kate P wrote:
Yeah I sometimes wonder what the difference between all these yokes is - goblins and pucas etc. And how do we have an idea of what a troll is or isn't when we have no real-world reference for them - it's bizarre !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 1:59 am

ibis wrote:
Kate P wrote:

The first two are from a book I used to have, but sadly have parted company with somewhen. Very good book of troll stories.

by John Bauer, I bet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 2:05 am

Kate P wrote:
ibis wrote:
Kate P wrote:

by John Bauer, I bet.

I don't think so, although I bought it in Norway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 2:09 am

He wrote wonderful stories - I tried to learn some Swedish by reading them, once upon a time. I have some troll postcards somewhere - though the creatures look a lot friendlier than those I've posted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 2:34 am

Frank you are welcome here. This thread is normally reserved to welcome guests and give them a cup of tea but was recently hijacked by a few trolls who wandered in ... hope there still isn't the awful stench of troll around - I think one of our mods blasted them with a troll rifle but I can't be sure.

Hope you like the site - it's still very much under construction but we hope to have a professional outfit ready soon ...

(how did you find us?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 2:34 am

Greetings to our two newest members TheSaturdayBoy and frank peschanel.

Take your coats off gentlemen and have a cup of tea.

Sign your name here ... - Page 10 Tea-for-two
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 2:39 pm

I wonder where they came from? Are they Cedar Lounge members joining their friend Atticus over here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sign your name here ...
Page 10 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 24 ... 38  Next