Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Sign your name here ...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Sign your name here ... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 3:03 pm

Thanks for the nice inviting welcome. Cedar Lounge did indeed point me in the direction. It seems ever so civilised here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 3:05 pm

TheSaturdayBoy wrote:
Thanks for the nice inviting welcome. Cedar Lounge did indeed point me in the direction. It seems ever so civilised here.

While I didn't give you your maiden cup of tea(to my eternal shame) I also welcome you heartily to these shores. I do hope you'll stay here and enrich our community.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 3:16 pm

TheSaturdayBoy wrote:
We're not civilised - it's only while merle haggard is still on p.ie !!

seriously you can curse and swear and spew bile everywhere if you like - your only limitation is attacking others and getting us into hot water with powerful people who aren't watching here

yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 5:16 pm

Quote :

He will track us down and find us you know.

Still, no one ever offered me a cup of tea on p.ie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 5:43 pm

TheSaturdayBoy wrote:
Quote :

He will track us down and find us you know.

Still, no one ever offered me a cup of tea on p.ie

We would have given you one but ...
Sign your name here ... - Page 11 Wooden_box_wooden_tea_box_wooden_tea_box

I'm afraid we're all busy discussing the meat and future (if any) of the site and other stuff (legal Rolling Eyes) so the tea is all gone I'm afraid, we're drinking it like fish but there'll be more there later when Ard-Taoiseach goes to Lidl to get some...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 6:01 pm

... more of a coffee man myself anyway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 6:10 pm

do you have a coffee grinder or how do you ingest your poison? Aldi have a good arabic blend - I use ground coffee and a coffee pot (can't remember the name of those coffee pots now ... scratch )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 6:13 pm

* BuachaillBeo *

One liner - "sorry I'm late.... can I still be part of this thread?"

Second liner - "I think this is my first post in the Devil's language Smile"

bom bom savage smileys! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 6:16 pm

BuachaillBeo wrote:

Second liner - "I think this is my first post in the Devil's language Smile"

bom bom savage smileys! Razz
Are you serious ? Do you always post in gaeilge only? A first for MN again so - see BuachaillBeo naked ...

the smileys .. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 6:23 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
Are you serious ? Do you always post in gaeilge only?
Well up to now on MN anyway... but sure this is only my 12th odd post like so it's not much of a mean feat like.... but there's no going back now either like.... dose of the buyers remorse at this stage... Razz flower albino

Quote :
A first for MN again so - see BuachaillBeo naked ...
I don't think anyone here has done enough bad in their lives to have be subjected to that What a Face farao rendeer

Quote :
the smileys .. Twisted Evil

Basketball tongue cat monkey pig

best one by far though easily - bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 7:01 pm

TheSaturdayBoy wrote:
... more of a coffee man myself anyway

Perhaps you would like afternoon tea or coffee with BuachaillBeo ?

Sign your name here ... - Page 11 Atead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 7:36 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
do you have a coffee grinder or how do you ingest your poison? Aldi have a good arabic blend - I use ground coffee and a coffee pot (can't remember the name of those coffee pots now ... scratch )

A good fair trade fella is yer only man. Percol do a nice Honduras Blend, if you want a recommendation.

I have a grinder, but it's on sabbatical at the minute. With a 6 month old in the house there ain't a lot of time for dwelling over roasted beans. Straight into the cafetierre with the boiling water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 7:39 pm

umm that table looks good, can the rest of us pinch something off that tray too?! yumm... and china cups, the ONLY way one should drink tea, not those big thick mug yokes.

by the way, this emoticon has surely summed up Cactusflower by now - bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 13, 2008 10:40 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
we're drinking it like fish but there'll be more there later when Ard-Taoiseach goes to Lidl to get some...

Yep, going shopping in Lidl is all part of my Community Outreach Programme which is run by the Department of Social Welfare. It's great craic buying things down there with the little people!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 1:43 am

Did you get that tea Ard-T there's a new person here ..

welcome, roantreb ... !
Sign your name here ... - Page 11 Iced
for the day that was in it and may we see hundreds more before Christmas!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 1:52 am

Auditor #9 wrote:

welcome, roantreb ... !

Sign your name here ... - Page 11 100676875_abe739d239

I think roantreb is gone, so if anyone else would like this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 1:54 am

Iced tea, where are you going, Auditor #9?

Here's all the kinds of tea I procured down at my local Lidl from the helpful staff. Reminded me of my travels through the NAS in 2004.

Sign your name here ... - Page 11 Std_tea_bg

And here's a proper cup for roantreb:

Sign your name here ... - Page 11 Tg_teacup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 1:55 am

cactus flower wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:

welcome, roantreb ... !

Sign your name here ... - Page 11 100676875_abe739d239

I think roantreb is gone, so if anyone else would like this?

I'll take that, cactus. It'll do well as a nightcap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 1:57 am

Here's a cup of tea for the DCmeister himself!

Sign your name here ... - Page 11 Cupoftea2

He's on this website now, don't you know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 2:04 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

I hope it makes him less crotchety.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 2:05 am

cactus flower wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

I hope it makes him less crotchety.

Tea always does, tea always does. Tea is the most magnificent beverage ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 9:14 pm

Now, I'm not saying I just skimmed over the last few posts and trying to wing it.... but who is it I have to get the kit off for, for a cup of fair trade tea? bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 9:19 pm

BuachaillBeo wrote:
Now, I'm not saying I just skimmed over the last few posts and trying to wing it.... but who is it I have to get the kit off for, for a cup of fair trade tea? bounce bounce

As the Ard-Taoiseach is out I thought I had better knock up a little tray for you.

Sign your name here ... - Page 11 Afternoon_tea-large
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 9:21 pm

That's the best one yet, cf.

(is buachaillbeo that good, kit off?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 3:06 am

I'll pour my own lads, thanks

Sign your name here ... - Page 11 225px-Motor_oil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sign your name here ...
Page 11 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next