Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Sign your name here ...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Sign your name here ... - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 7:37 am

Hello Machine, and welcome.

Since you brought your own, the least we can do is offer you some nibbles to go along with it...

Sign your name here ... - Page 12 Sp50rb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 11:46 am

howyiz

mine's a cup of tea (it's only 9.45) Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 11:51 am

expat girl wrote:
howyiz

mine's a cup of tea (it's only 9.45) Wink

How are you, expatgirl, you're very welcome - tea for you.

Sign your name here ... - Page 12 800px-Nice_Cup_of_Tea

How did you find us?
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 11:53 am

Good Morning expat girl. You're very welcome indeed. I recognise that teapot !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 11:54 am

Welcome on board Machine and expat girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 12:38 pm

Earl Grey, anyone?

Sign your name here ... - Page 12 Twiningsoldhorizontal9ge
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 12:54 pm

Cute, Johnfás, but not quite how I'd pictured you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 12:59 pm

cactus flower wrote:

Very Happy That's a friend I met on the side of a mountain in Rwanda Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 1:18 pm

johnfás wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

Very Happy That's a friend I met on the side of a mountain in Rwanda Very Happy

Wow.

I kind of liked you better in your Asterix guise. But this is obviously just as muscular - just a little more hairy. If it's a compensatory move because you're going prematurely bald, we won't mind. Honestly. You're among friends here...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 9:58 pm

johnfás wrote:
Earl Grey, anyone?

Sign your name here ... - Page 12 Twiningsoldhorizontal9ge

Mmm....
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 10:02 pm

Welcome to Machine Nation amajornarthainig2

Cup of tay for ya.

Sign your name here ... - Page 12 Insula-thumb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 16, 2008 9:33 pm

Ní maith liom tae. How about a nice cool glass of OJ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 12:36 am

Sign your name here ... - Page 12 Orange_juice

Abubúna

Sásta anois a mhac?

Breá nach gcuireann tú aon stró orainn.

Sign your name here ... - Page 12 Simpson-oj-cp-2054444

Nó an é sin an ceann a bhí uait?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 8:42 pm

Tógfaidh mé an chéad ceann. Ní maith liom oráistí fola.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 6:56 pm

Destiny's Soldier, as it is Friday at 5 p.m., I can join you for a cup of tea.

Sign your name here ... - Page 12 Atead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 7:23 pm

cactus flower wrote:

What a lovely welcome and beautifully civilised presentation.

Cactus, the tea looks a bit weaak though. I'll have a hot drop from the pot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 7:26 pm

Destinys Soldier wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

It should be well brewed by now Destiny's Soldier. Does your name give us any clues to your interests?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 7:33 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Destinys Soldier wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

It should be well brewed by now Destiny's Soldier. Does your name give us any clues to your interests?

I've very many interests but my Avatar says I might have an interest in politics and an eye for the ladies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 7:35 pm

Destiny's Soldier has created many fascinating threads on the world from a very unique perspective which I have always enjoyed reading. A fine new citizen of the Machine Nation. Céad míle fáilte!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 8:09 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Destiny's Soldier has created many fascinating threads on the world from a very unique perspective which I have always enjoyed reading. A fine new citizen of the Machine Nation. Céad míle fáilte!

I'm full of anticipation on several counts Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 8:17 pm

Destiny's Soldier you are most welcome indeed !

If you are the same then you are a fine champion of the anti-global warming community and profess yourself to be of an engineering background and beyond that I'm sorry I don't know anything else. If true then I hope you will feel at home here. Or at least a dedicated visitor.

Here as you know lurk one or two of your arch rivals ibis, possibly Pax and as a global warming agnostic I look forward to many exchanges of an informed and technical nature on the subject. But maybe your interest here is to talk about gardening? We can do that too - as there are some budding tree butchers around the place who would be happy to engage with you in one or two of the bars.

How the devil did you find us?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 8:47 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
Destiny's Soldier you are most welcome indeed !

If you are the same then you are a fine champion of the anti-global warming community and profess yourself to be of an engineering background and beyond that I'm sorry I don't know anything else. If true then I hope you will feel at home here. Or at least a dedicated visitor.

Here as you know lurk one or two of your arch rivals ibis, possibly Pax and as a global warming agnostic I look forward to many exchanges of an informed and technical nature on the subject. But maybe your interest here is to talk about gardening? We can do that too - as there are some budding tree butchers around the place who would be happy to engage with you in one or two of the bars.

How the devil did you find us?

I got initiated through Youngdan.

Thanks there Auditor. Yes I'm pretty sure now that the wheels are coming off the global warming bandwangon.

The logic from the bandwagon it seems is that global warming is now causing global cooling.
Spring 2008 has been the coldest than the average for the past 100 years across the Globe. I put up a post on Politics.ie in Jan saying the manic depressive Sun had gone to sleep and sunspots has basically disappeared.

Look. Think about it logically. CO2 going from 0.034% to 0.038% is negligable in any man's language. And Change.ie doesn't even mention Water Vapour as a greenhouse gas. Water is 95% of the Global Warming effect for Gods sake!
And we have to cough up 1BN a year off our economy? And Barosso says we can afford it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 8:52 pm

Welcome Destiny's Soldier - nice to have you here. Ask not what you can do for us but what we can do for you... I see Cactus has been busy in the kitchen.

You're most welcome.

Now get posting... Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 8:54 pm

There's a neglected thread HERE in the Environment forum if you would like to continue on the global warming.

So what do you think of our place? We've established a few bars here and a games room with a bowling alley. They should be in the Welcome forum somewhere . I think EvotingMachine is even trying to install mutli-channel tv in there - it only has three or four channels at present.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 9:25 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
There's a neglected thread HERE in the Environment forum if you would like to continue on the global warming.

So what do you think of our place? We've established a few bars here and a games room with a bowling alley. They should be in the Welcome forum somewhere . I think EvotingMachine is even trying to install mutli-channel tv in there - it only has three or four channels at present.

What do I think of the place? Well there's all sorts of curious things going on here. The words changing under the Avatar is a bit strange. I am trying to find my way about the place and there are all sorts of little gizzmos on this site to play around with. Is there a way I can get the missing apostrophe on Destinys to Destiny's?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sign your name here ...
Page 12 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 38  Next