Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Sign your name here ...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Sign your name here ... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 12:51 am

hmm posted a reply but it hasnt appeared yet, does this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 12:54 am

Atticus wrote:
sometimes someone will have replied to a post just before you and the site will ask you if you want to modify your own post in the light of the pipped-you-to-the-post . Is that what it was?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 1:00 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Atticus wrote:
sometimes someone will have replied to a post just before you and the site will ask you if you want to modify your own post in the light of the pipped-you-to-the-post . Is that what it was?

not the 2nd time i posted. hence i'll just quote you to see if this works. Christ, sorry am jacked maybe it's me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 1:06 am

Failte Romhat Atticus: I lost a post too - I have asked Auditor about it.

Hows London these days?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 1:11 am

cactus flower wrote:

Hows London these days?

lets see if this works, hasnt so far. I love London .. more if this post ever succeeds Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 1:13 am

Atticus wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:
Atticus wrote:

not the 2nd time i posted. hence i'll just quote you to see if this works. Christ, sorry am jacked maybe it's me
It happened to me today twice (not the being jacked - losing posts!) Me and evm were on at the same time and I wrote the same shaggin post three times. I think the server was getting maintained or anyway a heavy load must have been on it. But not now... try it again - if you're jacked you might miss the odd button or two the odd time. Or fall asleep on your computer and wake up in a pool of drool I often did it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 1:15 am

Atticus wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

Hows London these days?

lets see if this works, hasnt so far. I love London .. more if this post ever succeeds Neutral

ok i have to get up at 5.20am so i really must log out, but just a quick msge to Auditor / whomever else ... my straight posts never arrived. Then "quoted" / replied to the others but they didn't arrive on the site. Yet my "Quote"/ reply to Cactus Flower did. Don't understand.

Will speak to you guys in the morning! nitee nite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 1:17 am

... FFS don't mention the drool, we never admit to the drool!! .. apart from KateP at 4am or whatever it was the other day Smile Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 1:18 am

You can

use Post Reply (blue button on the bottom left)
enter a quick reply in the white box with all the buttons over it

you must always press 'Send' when you mean to post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 8:00 pm

Atticus wrote:
... FFS don't mention the drool, we never admit to the drool!! .. apart from KateP at 4am or whatever it was the other day Smile Cool

Hey now! I don't do drool, I'll have you know.

At least, not unless Bruce Springsteen is in the building... Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 9:30 pm

It is traditional to welcome newly registered guests here, Coles. The last few cups of tea on offer have been very weak - you may prefer something a little stronger.

Sign your name here ... - Page 7 Coffee-and-brownie-on-table
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 2:24 am

Weak Kate P!!! Weak! Evil or Very Mad My Assam offered to Atticus was perfectly drawn and yet you dismiss it and seek to overthrow our fine tradition of offering tea to new-comers by making perfidious coffee!

For shame, for shame...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 3:39 am

It goes without saying that I am glad that Coles is here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 10:56 am

Like a G and T Coles?

Sign your name here ... - Page 7 Gin-and-Tonic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 11:02 am

Isn't it just a bit early in the morning for that, cf? Wink

More importantly - have you started into the chocolate yet? It's never too early for chocolate...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 6:01 pm

For the record I was not up at 4.30 this morning watching Season 2 of the West Wing and stuffing my face with chocolate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 8:02 pm

hey, happy Christmas! ... er oh no, that's the wrong one, Happy Easter everyone. Has been snowing in London this morning (didnt settle) so confused.
Silly to join up just before a Holiday weekend when I don't have much time, but all the best and will post over the next few days. Kate, will forgive the coffee lapse, especially if you're a Bruce fan!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 8:05 pm

Razz hey, happy Christmas! ... er oh no, that's the wrong one, Happy Easter everyone. Has been snowing in London this morning (didnt settle) so confused.
Silly to join up just before a Holiday weekend when I don't have much time, but all the best and will post over the next few days. Kate, will forgive the coffee lapse, as you're a Springsteen fan! Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 8:23 pm

Kate P wrote:
Isn't it just a bit early in the morning for that, cf? Wink

More importantly - have you started into the chocolate yet? It's never too early for chocolate...

Yes Kate, Chocolate on nose, chin, bib and am licking fingers. Feeling just a little icky No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 8:25 pm

Atticus wrote:
Razz hey, happy Christmas! ... er oh no, that's the wrong one, Happy Easter everyone. Has been snowing in London this morning (didnt settle) so confused.
Silly to join up just before a Holiday weekend when I don't have much time, but all the best and will post over the next few days. Kate, will forgive the coffee lapse, as you're a Springsteen fan! Cool

Hi Atticus, also in snow this morning - snowy walk in woods first thing. Then chocolate thing kicked in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 8:39 pm

Lucky you!

Was also out in the woods this morning - with my brother who thinks that I'll be happier jogging than eating chocolate. So we jogged.

So still abstaining - and without snow Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 9:40 pm

Kate P wrote:
Lucky you!

Was also out in the woods this morning - with my brother who thinks that I'll be happier jogging than eating chocolate. So we jogged.

So still abstaining - and without snow Mad

That's what you get from insulting other people's tea! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 8:14 pm

digoutday you're the lucky number 50! yay!

hang on til I get some tea...

Sign your name here ... - Page 7 220px-Cup_of_Earl_Gray
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 8:20 pm

I wish I had more knowledge on the Irish scene so that so that I could reinforce Digout's views on Chief Yellow Jacket
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 11:31 pm

Welcome Conor. What's the crack?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sign your name here ...
Page 7 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 38  Next