Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Sign your name here ...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Sign your name here ... - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 22 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 1:51 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
With the powers in me I could put a crucifix permanently on Lestat as an Avatar and I wonder would that keep him sane ? As a full-blooded pagan, I am in profound dread of my life from him. I think I will have nightmares tonight to beat the band. Danny Glick scraping at the window What a Face

Ah now, pray to and have faith in, the one true God and you'll be fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 12:30 am

Sign your name here ... - Page 22 CupOfTea

Cup an tae Cael ? Your very welcome here. I'm sure if you stick around someone will give you something a bit stronger.

Our Charter and rules are in the Welcome Forum.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 4:22 am

Welcome Cael.

I've been following your works on Indy, P.ie and other places with interest. Good to see you here.

Regards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 11:29 am

Piseog you're welcome to Machine Nation - the place that does its best to cover the machinery of politics and the politics of machinery. If you know anything about either of these things please pour forth your musings in profuse strains of unpremediated art.

Any thoughts on these things of a morning ?

Sign your name here ... - Page 22 Face-of-a-sun-on-coffee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 11:44 am

Thank you for the welcome. Very Happy

I've been enjoying myself perusing for the last hour or so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 12:31 pm

Hi piseog. Rashers for ye?

Sign your name here ... - Page 22 502897814_cb91aa3791_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 22 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 2:53 pm

Another influx of new citizens, that is great. With each new citizen we come closer to realising our ambitions.

piseog agus Cael, céad míle fáilte go Náisiún Máisín. Tá sé ar-fheabhas go bhfuil sibh ag tosú ag póstáil seo. Is cinnte orm go mbeidh sibh eirimiúil, suimiúil agus greannmhar mar phostaerí seo.

Machine Nation is a learning community based on the principles of openness and a thirst for understanding in key discussions. The environment, economy, national infrastructure, energy, political situation and so much more are discussed here and I invite you all to add your knowledge and experience to these on-going debates.

I see you have already recieved your inaugural cupáin tae. That's great. As Defender of the Tealogical Faith, I smile on that.

Fáilte arís cách!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 4:19 pm

On this occasion of the joining of our hundred and thirteenth member; it is my privilege to convey to you, riven, our newest arrival, on the behalf of the Glorious Sovereignty of the Machine Nation; our warmest and most heart-felt welcome.

Céad Míle Fáilte go Mháisiún Náisiún riven, tá súil agam go bheidh tú sár-mhaith mar phostaer an suíomh seo. Is dea-ocáid é, caithfidh mé a rá.

Anois, tá sé in am do chéad chúpan tae mar shaoránach seo;

Sign your name here ... - Page 22 166391112_4157dd6254

Céad míle fáilte arís!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 4:26 pm

I don'tknow about you, Riven (and Cael and Píseog) but today calls for a bowl of this in my part of the world. Welcome, welcome.

Real rice pudding. Mmmmm.

Sign your name here ... - Page 22 446090291_b9f4b92595
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 4:38 pm

Sign your name here ... - Page 22 302522871_edab3d686a

And something to wash it down with, Raven. You're very welcome.

Last edited by Ard-Taoiseach on Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to fix cactus flower's picture.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:56 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Sign your name here ... - Page 22 CupOfTea

Cup an tae Cael ? Your very welcome here. I'm sure if you stick around someone will give you something a bit stronger.

Our Charter and rules are in the Welcome Forum.

Cheers.

Beadh cupán tae go h-an deas, slán mar a bheas tú. Thankyou for the welcome and to everyone who welcomed me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 6:41 pm

Sign your name here ... - Page 22 553552699_22bb04879b_o

Hi DaveM - you're very welcome to the Machine Nation Very Happy

Cup of tea?

The Charter and Rules are in the welcome forum. I see you have already lost your posting virginity on this site and need no further advice.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 12:35 am

Great big welcomes to Riven, Cael, DaveM and Peter O'Brien. I recognise most of ye from over yonder.

Ye're all most welcome to our little nation. Every new member is helping the Sovereign outback of Machine Nation become a better place.

Enjoy the tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 2:21 pm

Sign your name here ... - Page 22 IrishBreakfast

Hi PeterOBrien, welcome to Machine Nation.

Sorry I missed you before. A bit of breakfast for you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:11 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Great big welcomes to Riven, Cael, DaveM and Peter O'Brien. I recognise most of ye from over yonder.

Ye're all most welcome to our little nation. Every new member is helping the Sovereign outback of Machine Nation become a better place.

Enjoy the tea.
Can we get a rodeo program to see which new people stay on the longest? That'll sort out the cowboys from the cowmen.

Welcome to all - i'd stick up some ice coffee if i had the time ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 12:23 am

cactus flower wrote:
Sign your name here ... - Page 22 IrishBreakfast

Hi PeterOBrien, welcome to Machine Nation.

Sorry I missed you before. A bit of breakfast for you. Very Happy

Thanks for that - I'm stuffed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 22 EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 8:15 pm

Céad míle fáilte go Náisiún Máisin, Worldismyidea. Tá súil agam go bhfuil tú i mbarr na sláinte agus bainfidh tú taitneamh as an tsuíomh idirlíon seo. Tá cinnte agam go bhfuil tú suimiúil, éagsúl agus fiuntach mar shaoranach seo. Anseo, tá sé in am do chéad chupán tae mar phostaer seo.

Sign your name here ... - Page 22 Mug-tea-stone

Machine Nation is a learning community dedicated to understanding issues as diverse as wind energy, the fractional banking system and how to understand the opposite sex. It is the ambition of this site to develop this process of learning in a warm, friendly and courteous manner. If you find that at all lacking, our Admins Auditor #9, EvotingMachine0197 or any of the Global Moderators are on hand to help.

Céad míle fáilte arís!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:17 am

On this occasion of the joining of our hundred-and-seventeenth member; it is my privilege to convey to you, Mr P, our newest arrival, on the behalf of the Glorious Sovereignty of the Machine Nation; our warmest and most heart-felt welcome.

As you are probably aware, Machine Nation is a learning community dedicated to dissecting, discussing and discovering the dimensions of daily life. I'm particularly interested in the area of farming and the perspectives and insights you can give us on that. We aim to learn in a calm, cordial and clear manner. If this is in any way lacking, I advise you to contact either of our Admins Auditor #9 and EvotingMachine0197 or our Global Moderators.

Anseo, tá sé in am do chéad chupán tae mar shaoránach seo...

Sign your name here ... - Page 22 _40322003_tea

Céad Míle Fáilte go Mháisiún Náisiún Mr P, tá súil agam go bheidh tú sár-mhaith mar phostaer an suíomh seo. Is dea-ocáid é, caithfidh mé a rá.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:49 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
On this occasion of the joining of our hundred-and-seventeenth member; it is my privilege to convey to you, Mr P, our newest arrival, on the behalf of the Glorious Sovereignty of the Machine Nation; our warmest and most heart-felt welcome.

As you are probably aware, Machine Nation is a learning community dedicated to dissecting, discussing and discovering the dimensions of daily life. I'm particularly interested in the area of farming and the perspectives and insights you can give us on that. We aim to learn in a calm, cordial and clear manner. If this is in any way lacking, I advise you to contact either of our Admins Auditor #9 and EvotingMachine0197 or our Global Moderators.

Anseo, tá sé in am do chéad chupán tae mar shaoránach seo...

Sign your name here ... - Page 22 _40322003_tea

Céad Míle Fáilte go Mháisiún Náisiún Mr P, tá súil agam go bheidh tú sár-mhaith mar phostaer an suíomh seo. Is dea-ocáid é, caithfidh mé a rá.

I re-iterate these words of welcome to our one-hundreth-and-eighteenth citizen, Lfemme22. Céad míle fáilte go Náisiún Máisin!

Do chupán tae....

Sign your name here ... - Page 22 12-25-2007.NH_25tea.G7N2A6M14.1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:39 pm

Sign your name here ... - Page 22 Penguin-tea-timer

Welcome to you both. In honour of your arrival I would like to present this handy tea making gadget to the Welcome Forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 1:36 am

cactus flower wrote:
Sign your name here ... - Page 22 Penguin-tea-timer

Welcome to you both. In honour of your arrival I would like to present this handy tea making gadget to the Welcome Forum.

That, cactus, is fascinating. I had thought that timers of that description were limited to egg world. I would imagine that such a device would be useful for Apprentice Teamakers as they learn and refine their craft. Master Teamakers would know by the rich ruby complexion of the brew when it is ready.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 1:49 am

Cool device, but absolutely no use to me. I leave the teabag in. Shipyard tea...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 1:52 am

Cool device, but absolutely no use to me. I leave the teabag in. Shipyard tea...

Do you? I've made tea for people like that and briefly experimented with it myself. Does it not become intolerably strong towards the end?
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 1:59 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Do you? I've made tea for people like that and briefly experimented with it myself. Does it not become intolerably strong towards the end?

Well I've been drinking it like that for 10 years+ now. I think it started out of laziness and impatience. I love the last few sups now, quite strong, but then I take a suger or two, so that probably dampens the bitterness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 22 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 2:07 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Well I've been drinking it like that for 10 years+ now. I think it started out of laziness and impatience. I love the last few sups now, quite strong, but then I take a suger or two, so that probably dampens the bitterness.

Ah, yes. That would do the trick. Would you drink tea out of the pot? I'd imagine it'd be quite weak by comparison.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sign your name here ...
Page 22 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 38  Next