Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Sign your name here ...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Sign your name here ... - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 11:55 am

Drogpolitician you are welcome ! There wasn't a recruitment drive on or anything just to get you all to vote on our poll but you are very welcome anyway.

We like to discuss politics, processes and engines here. If you have any news about wind turbines I would be happy to hear about it.

As we do we offer the new people some tea here when they arrive - it goes back to the origins of this forum when someone came looking for a drink when p.ie had been down for over a week and they were gasping .. some of us are beyond repair with regards our addictions.

This one, straight from Australia
Sign your name here ... - Page 21 Untitled-105240946
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 11:08 pm

Sign your name here ... - Page 21 Highteatable

Hi redstar1916 and yourclever; you're both very welcome.

Cup of tea? The Charter is in the Welcome Forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 7:41 pm

Hello, ya'll might remember me from Politics.ie. It's your favourite poster of meaningless drivel, stannis.

I was invited via private message on the UK Politics Forum, of which I'm also a member, by C&AG.

Looking forward to the word-battles of the future,
Qapla'!,
stannis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 8:08 pm

Stannis, you are more than welcome.

You might like a mug of coffee and some cake as you peruse the charter (in the Welcome forum).

'Word battles of the future' sounds good to me...

Sign your name here ... - Page 21 Coffee_cake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 8:18 pm

Sign your name here ... - Page 21 1949546268_5462e98a2e_o

A cup of tea jdckelly? You're very welcome to the Machine Nation. You'll find our Charter and Rules in the Welcome Forum - they are designed to give you a good time on the site.

Cheers
cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 8:24 pm

Quote :
You might like a mug of coffee and some cake as you peruse the charter (in the Welcome forum).

Thanks Kate, I will now examine the charter to the utmost.

Quote :
A cup of tea jdckelly?

You'll have to coax him out, he's shy. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 8:48 pm

Sign your name here ... - Page 21 Strawberry_tarts

Would those do it, do you think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 11:42 pm

Wow! We're receiving quite an influx of new and knowledgeable members here in the Machine Nation. That is very good to see.

stannis, jdckelly, redstar1916 agus yourclever, céad míle fáilte go Náisiún Máisín. Tá sé are-fheabhas go bhfuil sibh ag tosú ag póstáil seo. Is cinnte orm go mbeidh sibh eirimiúil, suimiúil agus greannmhar mar phostaerí seo.

Machine Nation is a learning community based on the principles of openness and a thirst for understanding in key discussions. The environment, economy, national infrastructure, energy, political situation and so much more are discussed here and I invite you all to add your knowledge and experience to these on-going debates.

I'm particularly delighted stannis has joined. A strong favourite to win another of my Star Trek quizzes, by my estimation!

Fáilte arís cách!
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 12:50 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Wow! We're receiving quite an influx of new and knowledgeable members here in the Machine Nation. That is very good to see.

stannis, jdckelly, redstar1916 agus yourclever, céad míle fáilte go Náisiún Máisín. Tá sé are-fheabhas go bhfuil sibh ag tosú ag póstáil seo. Is cinnte orm go mbeidh sibh eirimiúil, suimiúil agus greannmhar mar phostaerí seo.

Machine Nation is a learning community based on the principles of openness and a thirst for understanding in key discussions. The environment, economy, national infrastructure, energy, political situation and so much more are discussed here and I invite you all to add your knowledge and experience to these on-going debates.

I'm particularly delighted stannis has joined. A strong favourite to win another of my Star Trek quizzes, by my estimation!

Fáilte arís cách!

Yeah, and to further reduce my chances of ever winning it. Evil or Very Mad

Welcome to Machine Nation everyone !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 1:01 am

Cheers for the tea and thanks for the welcome lads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 7:59 pm

Cream tea, Squire? You're very welcome to the Machine Nation. Ard Taoiseach and Auditor #9 will be along soon.

Our Charter is in the Welcome Forum. The Sibin is open most evenings.

Cheers

Sign your name here ... - Page 21 Creamtea755
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 8:13 pm

All those calories, enough to run the car to the nearest
village.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 8:16 pm

Squire wrote:
All those calories, enough to run the car to the nearest
village.

If you eat them, Razz , you may need to run there instead of the car...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 8:34 pm

Squire you are most most welcome. There's hardly any need to tell you that there is a Charter and Rules as I smell the smell of nobility off you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 8:35 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
Squire you are most most welcome. There's hardly any need to tell you that there is a Charter and Rules as I smell the smell of nobility off you.

Do you mean his wellies, Auditor #9 ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 8:37 pm

Aye, he uses good rubber, that Squire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 8:39 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:

If I was nobility i would be a bit wary of you with your guillotine, Auditor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 8:45 pm

molly bloom aka cactus f wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:

If I was nobility i would be a bit wary of you with your guillotine, Auditor.
Ha! It's the Ancien Régime we will be preserving and the blood of the nouvelle Riche that will be made into black puddings.

What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 10:11 pm

Squire, tá súil agam go bhfuil tú i mbarr na slainte agus bhain tú sult as do chéad cupán tae mar shaoránach seo. Céad míle fáilte go Náisiún Máisin, táim bheith ag tnúth le thuarimí, smaointí agus rudaí mar sin.

Machine Nation is a learning community which ranges health, transport, the environment, the economy, the Lisbon Treaty and history as just some of its areas of interest and examination. We aim to do this in a warm and friendly manner. If, however, you find this manner lacking, our Admins(Auditor #9 and EvotingMachine0197) and our Global Mods(myself, Kate P, cactus flower, ibis, riadach, 905, johnfás, SeathrúnCeitinn) can be of assistance.

Since cactus has already provided you with an excellent spread and a correspondingly excellent cup of tea, I shall provide you with some plebs to scorn(in the haughty parlance of our time)

Sign your name here ... - Page 21 6
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 1:29 am

Céad míle fáilte go Náisiún Máisin, Lestat. Tá súil agam go bhfuil tú i mbarr na slainte. Tá áthas orm gur roghnaigh saoránacht seo. Is cinnte agam go bhfuil tú eirimiúil, suimiúil agus fiuntach mar phostaer seo.

Machine Nation is a community dedicated to learning about issues ranging from the economy, health, transport, environment, engineering to societal trends and everything in between. The aim is for this learning to be done in a calm and cordial manner. If at any stage this manner is lacking in our marble halls, I advise you to seek out our Admins(Auditor #9 or EvotingMachine0197) or any of the Global Mods(Click on "Groups" and you will see a list of them) and communicate your concern.

Have a read of our Charter as you settle in so that you know your rights and are clear about the way we do things here.

It is traditional to offer a cup of tea to all newcomers to the Machine Nation, and you are no exception. Here you go, I hope you like it...

Sign your name here ... - Page 21 302522871_edab3d686a

Céad míle fáilte arís!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 1:35 am

Lestat, you'll be along again later when it gets dark I presume ? This forum is full of Christians you vile fiend ! I will warn you that ArdTaoiseach is a real catholic even if some of us are heathens he will cast a good shadow over this place you hound of Hell !

Enjoy !

Sign your name here ... - Page 21 Marga
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 1:39 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Lestat, you'll be along again later when it gets dark I presume ? This forum is full of Christians you vile fiend ! I will warn you that ArdTaoiseach is a real catholic even if some of us are heathens he will cast a good shadow over this place you hound of Hell!

Is that right? Myself and the parish priest may have to have words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 1:41 am

Call johnfas, we need numbers to keep this guy in check. Send Cookiemonster to Londis for some garlic.. O god we need crucifixes badly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 1:43 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Call johnfas, we need numbers to keep this guy in check. Send Cookiemonster to Londis for some garlic.. O god we need crucifixes badly.

Indeed. We'll have to go around using crucifixes as avatars if we are benighted by unGodly forces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 21 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 1:49 am

With the powers in me I could put a crucifix permanently on Lestat as an Avatar and I wonder would that keep him sane ? As a full-blooded pagan, I am in profound dread of my life from him. I think I will have nightmares tonight to beat the band. Danny Glick scraping at the window What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sign your name here ...
Page 21 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next