Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Sign your name here ...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Sign your name here ... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 3:14 am

Yep.... Mammies.

You're here now. I'ts a new tradition to offer the nOObs tea.

Would you like a cuppa RoC ? Before you get stuck back into youngdan ?
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 3:16 am

Why did ya leave the back door wide open BTW, were you hammered ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 3:17 am

Good to see you again RoC. Skyfest sounds excellent. Could just about hear it from here.

Off to sleep myself now. Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 3:19 am

weill gladly take the cuppa.. and me and YoungDan are mates.. if more people listened to YoungDan about pending economic doom we might be better off.. look at BearStearns at the weekend.. and I've been tipped off months ago, that there are even bigger fish to fall very soon
Back to top Go down
AuditorGeneral
Blastocyst
AuditorGeneral

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 3:20 am

Sign your name here ... - Page 5 Tea_s

This would help with the hangover roc (if it wasn't made of zeros and ones)

And what did you do for your p.ie withdrawal?
Back to top Go down
https://machinenation.forumakers.com

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 3:27 am

And if that dont cure ye
Sign your name here ... - Page 5 Demijo10
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 3:28 am

Cad é sin Seathrún ?
Back to top Go down
AuditorGeneral
Blastocyst
AuditorGeneral

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 3:29 am

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
And if that dont cure ye
Sign your name here ... - Page 5 Demijo10

An braon crua nó an brain blasta? Very Happy

Last edited by AuditorGeneral on Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://machinenation.forumakers.com

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 3:30 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Cad é sin Seathrún ?

a demijohn of créatúr that'll cure your calves' colic
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 3:48 am

Auditor, your Irish is feckin' brilliant. You dog.

So when my mam says 'Ahh the poor Crater', are you telling me that 'crater' is focal gaeilge ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 3:19 am

Oooh I'm bringing sexy back, whup!

Hello lads and lassies! I finally found you here in this refugee camp. It's a touch more salubrious than I expected. Míle buíochas go to EvotingMachine0197 for setting this place up. My internet life has meaning again! I can relish the enjoyment of clicking refresh for yet more new comments all over! Yaaaay!

The smilies pluck the heart strings. They're good.

Anyway, gotta go to bed.

Lá fhéile Phádraig shona daoibh.

I'll be back tomorrow.

Is Mise
Ard-Taoiseach! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 3:22 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Hello
lads and lassies! I finally found you here in this refugee camp. It's a
touch more salubrious than I expected. Míle buíochas go to
EvotingMachine0197 for setting this place up. My internet life has
meaning again! I can relish the enjoyment of clicking refresh for yet
more new comments all over! Yaaaay!

The smilies pluck the heart strings. They're good.

Anyway, gotta go to bed.

Lá fhéile Phádraig shona daoibh.

I'll be back tomorrow.

Is Mise
Ard-Taoiseach! Very Happy
Jaysus look who the cat dragged in !! Where tf did you hear about this place? You're welcome!!

(it's nice isn't it Very Happy - I'll put kettle on)

Sign your name here ... - Page 5 Tea_with_mint

Last edited by Auditor #9 on Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to give ard-taoiseach the tea)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 4:20 am

I doubt that there is anyone who will not celebrate the arrival of the optimistic voice. It is no coincidence that the Asian markets are rallying on the news.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 4:23 am

youngdan wrote:
I doubt that there is anyone who will not celebrate the arrival of the optimistic voice. It is no coincidence that the Asian markets are rallying on the news.
Very Happy
(or maybe vice versa. Hard to keep people away from a good bargain eh dan?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 4:32 am

He has 2 weeks of bad news to paint a rosy complexion on so he is resting up for tomorrow. Things are coming along well here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 4:41 am

So p.ie is dead - long live the new p.ie. How many more will join this week?

Didn't someone once say that the only basis for optimism is sheer
terror. I guess that a lot of Ireland's noveaux riche are going to be
in brown trousers territory later today if they are not already. It's
been a hell of a ride and now there's going to be one unmerciful
hangover. Smile

Regards...jmcc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 6:57 am

Auditor #9 wrote:

Jaysus look who the cat dragged in !! Where tf did you hear about this place? You're welcome!!

(it's nice isn't it Very Happy - I'll put kettle on)

Sign your name here ... - Page 5 Tea_with_mint

Welcome AT!

BTW that tea looks a lot like a mojito.

And sady to say my fav mojito haunt, the clarendon, is closed forever! Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 1:14 pm

Hello everyone.

Isn't Boards.ie sh1te?
Like, really, really bad? Those moderators are ridiculous. I was never a giver-outer about P.ie moderation, though a few decisions raised my eyebrows, but my word, boards.ie takes the biscuit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 1:26 pm

meriwether wrote:
Hello everyone.

Isn't Boards.ie sh1te?
Like, really, really bad? Those moderators are ridiculous. I was never a giver-outer about P.ie moderation, though a few decisions raised my eyebrows, but my word, boards.ie takes the biscuit.
ah I'm delighted you got here meri. Boards is awful - I'm sorry I didn't try to get that poster Nevada over here before they killed him. But maybe he's not killed for long and when he comes back I'll get him. Do you recognise any of the rest of them as p.ie posters? If you know any let me know and I'll invite them here. We all had conversations we were in the middle of when Dave Cochrane put his 'Gone For Lunch, Back in .. ' sign on the door and hopefully we will re-generate them again here though we probably need a lot more posters to get the chemistry into the place.

We're getting there though so hang tough. Someone will be along with a cup of tea soon Kate P or EvotingMachine0197 or maybe someone else.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 1:28 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Hello lads and lassies! I finally found you here in this refugee camp. It's a touch more salubrious than I expected. Míle buíochas go to EvotingMachine0197 for setting this place up. My internet life has meaning again! I can relish the enjoyment of clicking refresh for yet more new comments all over! Yaaaay!

Hello Ard-T. Glad you found us. Laughing

I should point out that this is Auditor's place. He's been working tirelessly to get it just right.
We vacated the Old Place last Thursday I think, but the old threads are still there if you are interested.

Use the Portal Page for latest discussions, if you haven't found it already.

Last edited by EvotingMachine0197 on Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:40 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 1:31 pm

Hi Meri.
Yep Boards is rubbish.

Here's your tea.
Sign your name here ... - Page 5 Culture3_1

I got a warning on my first post. Was asking for it though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 1:34 pm

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
I should point out that this is Auditor's place. He's been working tirelessly to get it just right.
I pressed three buttons on a website to start it off !! Ok, the weird names for the ranks are mine but the skin is yours ... and who decided on the forums ? Everyone. And the charter is not written yet ... (should we wait until we have 50 people ? - if ever)

The ranks get a bit more political later on, don't they?

It's a joint effort - you all have responsibility for something here, the DGDS rule still applies. Poor Dave, we wouldn't want him to get sued now, would we, being owner of the site and all, old Dave?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 1:53 pm

Thanks for the PM Auditor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 2:38 pm

welcome ya Galway fecker ya.. was wondering how long t'would take ya

Fair play to Portumna yesterday as well...

B'stards

sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 2:49 pm

youngdan wrote:
He has 2 weeks of bad news to paint a rosy complexion on so he is resting up for tomorrow. Things are coming along well here.

Hello youngdan. It's been a rollercoaster of a few weeks but the fundamentals remain strong.

Unemployment: low at 4.6%

Jobs growth: strong at 3.2%

Hiring intentions: 11%-Hire
5%-Fire
[Manpower Survey]

Mortgage market recovering(see IIB economic briefings)

Auction rooms turning out good sales(last IT property supplement encouraging)

So things still looking good in the most dynamic economy of the western world!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sign your name here ...
Page 5 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next