Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Sign your name here ...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Sign your name here ... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 1:56 pm

woo thank god your here - i feel better already. no more Shocked Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad cyclops confused finally i can be abit more Wink Smile Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 5:19 pm

TheBear wrote:
rendeer

I like him best. The elephant looks a bit rude.

I don't have much news on p.ie, though I can confirm that Dave isn't dead.

But I hear he will be crucified regardless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 5:22 pm

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:

It was a bit all over the place last weekend. But once sorted it was very stable.

The main reason for moving was that the silverpond.eu domain and webserver are registered to me by name, address and phone number. I was a tad worried about that, as under the 1961?? Defamation Act, that made me a publisher.

This one is far more anonymous. And since none of us legally own the domain name or webspace, it's a more comfortable position to be in. I hope Auditor agrees with that. cyclops

He would if he wasn't off snorthing coke off the bottoms of underage thai girls while driving over the speed limit outside schools around the city centre.

HA! Ya see, yer smartass legal play backfired on ya! Defame away!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 5:55 pm

Well CM sure has that "Friday feeling" thing going on alright! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Edo wrote:

I'm just out of a general anaesthetic. They loaded me up with vallium before hand and Vicodin afterwards, i'm flying! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 6:33 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
Edo wrote:

I'm just out of a general anaesthetic. They loaded me up with vallium before hand and Vicodin afterwards, i'm flying!

Everything go well?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 6:50 pm

riadach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Edo wrote:

I'm just out of a general anaesthetic. They loaded me up with vallium before hand and Vicodin afterwards, i'm flying!

Everything go well?

So far.

However, I have just proven that no matter how strong the pain killers you care on actually are, nothing can kill the pain of ripping a plaster off a hairy arm.

Sign your name here ... - Page 3 Affraid

As for picolax, I would day that I would't wish it on my worst enemy, but I know that GWB had to take similar stuff. Good enough for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 6:56 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
riadach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Edo wrote:

Everything go well?

So far.

However, I have just proven that no matter how strong the pain killers you care on actually are, nothing can kill the pain of ripping a plaster off a hairy arm.

Sign your name here ... - Page 3 Affraid

As for picolax, I would day that I would't wish it on my worst enemy, but I know that GWB had to take similar stuff. Good enough for him.

Hmm, do you think paypal would like a birthday cake?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 7:01 pm

If you say "stnargimmi ekil I" three tiles while looking in a mirror he will appear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 7:03 pm

Times.

Three times.

Remind me not to spend my usual Friday evening writing angry letters to Montrose, at least until the drugs have worn off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 7:06 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
Times.

Three times.

Remind me not to spend my usual Friday evening writing angry letters to Montrose, at least until the drugs have worn off.

Dear RTE w"""""rs,

How dare you call Pat Kenny a TV 'personality'.

That is an insult to the English language.

Yours sincerely

Angry Loner.

Dear Montrose mofos,

I'm tired of seeing gingers on your stations.

Please fire seven.

Yours sincerely

Windswept and interesting.

Dear D4 d**kheads,

Who the f**k is Des Bishop?

Yours sincerely

Hanging by a thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 7:33 pm

Personally I like the last one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 7:39 pm

The first one is true, so so true. Especially the loner bit. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 7:46 pm

905 wrote:
The first one is true, so so true. Especially the loner bit. Smile
I beg your pardon, I have a friend. I call her mammy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 8:09 pm

I got a message from RoC, wondering what had happened to the motherland. I directed him to the silver pond refuge, cos I couldn't remember the url of this place off the top of my head.

Hopefully he'll be showing up in a while. rendeer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 8:24 pm

TheBear wrote:
I got a message from RoC, wondering what had happened to the motherland. I directed him to the silver pond refuge, cos I couldn't remember the url of this place off the top of my head.

Unless he is responsible for the downfall of p.ie and he's on his way here to kill us all!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 8:50 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
TheBear wrote:

Unless he is responsible for the downfall of p.ie and he's on his way here to kill us all!

Dead websites tell no tales.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 10:37 pm

Hi it’s me.

Still getting the hang of this place. It’s like the first day in the new office – you know all the faces but the décor takes a bit of getting used to.

Where are all these smilies hiding anyway?

And why does it take ages to download all the images before you can get started?

Found them! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 1:11 am

I don't wish to be rude, but who are you "Brandubh"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 1:29 am

cookiemonster wrote:
I don't wish to be rude, but who are you "Brandubh"?

Catalpa. Think he mentioned it somewhere else lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 2:37 am

So this is where everyone wandered to. Cool, created an account to post my usual two posts a week. What a Face Get withdrawl otherwise. Set up a mikewex account as well, but it won't send me the email on that one....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 2:47 am

Ah, catalpa and I assume TT is Twin Towers?

Welcome newly identified posters (We should avoid calling anybody "n00b").
Back to top Go down
AuditorGeneral
Blastocyst
AuditorGeneral

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 2:48 am

MikeW wrote:
So this is where everyone wandered to. Cool, created an account to post my usual two posts a week. What a Face Get withdrawl otherwise. Set up a mikewex account as well, but it won't send me the email on that one....
Mikewex you're very welcome as are WorldByStorm, Pax and all the cedar lounge people. Hope you like the decor and don't mind the little hole in the ceiling - nothing that pressing f5 or hitting 'home' to refresh your browser won't help if you get problems. It's a bit of exercise. (Damn phpbb3.)

I should try to change your name to MikeWex now for the crack ! but I doubt if I can ...

Have a look around and enjoy the buttons - we have everything but a spellchecker

Sign your name here ... - Page 3 Coffee_roaster
Back to top Go down
https://machinenation.forumakers.com

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 2:51 am

What are these random words that appear under our names? Unity is fine and dandy but what or who is morula?

Anyway - greetings to all, and thanks for your work in setting up this little oasis in a very big cyberdesert.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 2:52 am

MikeW wrote:

Hello Mike.

You should get the second email eventually. It could take up to 15 minutes.

Was it the Indymedia comments that led you to us ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sign your name here ...
Page 3 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next