Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 3:58 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Ladies and gentleman of the Glorious Sovereignty of the Machine Nation, fellow citizens of the Machine National Commonwealth, good afternoon!

It is my personal honour to award the prizes for the third round of the Star Trek franchise of quizzes.

In first place, and in recognition of his peerless knowledge of all things Trek, I award riadach the prize of a weekend trip for two to Risa with 500 strips of latinum. Here's the latinum here and now...

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 180px-Latinum

And for her continued contributions to this competition, I award Kate P a specially-commissioned portrait of Captain James Tiberius Kirk...

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 250px-JamesTKirk

And I also acknowledge EvotingMachine's interest in these matters and I want to reward this interest with this 3-dimensional chessboard popular in the world of Trek...

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 Startrekchess

Go raibh míle cách!
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 Halle
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:03 am

Bishop takes Queen ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:04 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Bishop takes Queen ?

At least buy me dinner, your grace.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:08 am

riadach wrote:
Bishop takes Queen ?

What I meant was 'Queen takes Bishop' but I got it arseways. Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:11 am

riadach wrote:
Bishop takes Queen ?

What I meant was 'Queen takes Bishop' but I got it arseways. Shocked

You're just full of the innuendo tonight aren't you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 5:50 pm

The tickets have been printed, and I've got the necessary immigration and customs stuff from the Planetary Government of Risa. It's nothing major, they'll only exclude you if your smuggling a warp core or something...

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 AirlineTickets_Full

And this is your ride which I've got from Avis. It only has 12,000 light years on the clock and it goes from 0 to Warp 6 in 10.8 seconds. The previous renter was a fastidious Vulcan(aren't they all), so there'll be no surprises when your poking about at the replicator...

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 Deltaflyer

It's rather roomy, so the 4 days it takes to get to Risa will fly by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 1:39 am

You will forgive me for saying that it looks like the movable thing on the Clarks machine for measuring the size of kiddies' feet. Or one of those dinky hand-held vacuum cleaners that Germans like to use to hoover up the crumbs from their crispy, fresh morning rolls after a starchy continental breakfast.

Sorry A-T. I lack the capacity to be romantic about mechanically propelled vehicles from most dimensions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 4:34 am

Kate P wrote:

Sorry A-T. I lack the capacity to be romantic about mechanically propelled vehicles from most dimensions.

You won't be saying that after you've enjoyed an invigorating sonic shower in the Flyer's ensuite ready room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 10:01 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Kate P wrote:

You won't be saying that after you've enjoyed an invigorating sonic shower in the Flyer's ensuite ready room.

Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:46 pm

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 Pimms_jug

More Pimms for everyone!

I have a late date, so I'll be off. What a lovely day it was, I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.

Cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:50 pm

Kate P wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Kate P wrote:

Shocked

Shocking? No. Relaxing? Yes. This is one model...

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 180px-Sonic_shower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 2:52 am

Right, ich bin richtig muede. I'll be off to bed now to have a good think about the day's events. I'll see you all tomorrow for more chats and (perhaps) spats.

I'll just have this one for the road and be off...

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 Acapulco

Oíche mhaith agus codladh sámh! Schlaf gut!

Like a Star @ heaven Sleep Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 2:59 am

My life may be in danger...! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 3:45 am

Is ard-t driving you home?

I'd be careful on two rounds, he tends to take the 'scenic' route home....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:16 pm

riadach wrote:
Is ard-t driving you home?

I'd be careful on two rounds, he tends to take the 'scenic' route home....

Driving? Is mise an feckin' Ard-Taoiseach! I have a chauffeur for my Bentley!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:19 pm

Got 50 Bentleys in the West Indies....IT DOESN'T MATTER!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 5:21 pm

johnfás wrote:
Got 50 Bentleys in the West Indies....IT DOESN'T MATTER!

Well, I would have used the Bugatti Veyron only it was in for servicing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 9:27 pm

That, AT, and the fact that you can't legally drive it fast enough here to make it worthwhile...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 10:09 pm

Kate P wrote:
That, AT, and the fact that you can't legally drive it fast enough here to make it worthwhile...

Well, is mise an Ard-Taoiseach so I don't have to obey the rules of the road. I just order the Minister for Justice to keep my record clean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:36 pm

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 DSC01774

We've stocked up - free bar, obviously, for the night that's in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:43 pm

(look at all those little screens on the backs of the seats ... Shocked )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:46 pm

Kate P wrote:
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 DSC01774

We've stocked up - free bar, obviously, for the night that's in it.

There's enough grog there to satisfy the third fleet of the Klingon Empire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 11:52 pm

Oooooooh! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:51 am

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 1163092846_3198

Cocoa is ready if you'd like some.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:53 am

Any Prazsky ? I like my beer to be hard working.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Places-
Jump to: