Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 1:48 am

bounce

Someone brought me some Belgian beer back from Brussels. Very HappyIf You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 0412beer2

Last edited by cactus flower on Fri May 09, 2008 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 1:51 am

Machine Nation has grown all of a sudden-5 new posters in one day, great stuff!

I am going to have a cold pint of lager to celebrate.

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 Beerpint
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 1:52 am

Quick Halbes Weissbier?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 1:53 am

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 0412beer2

I recommend this, Atticus. Would you like to give it a try?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 1:55 am

hmm not that white stuff from Belgium I hope. Though do enjoy it anyway, whatever it is.

ah, memories of wonderful waffles scoffed in brussels ...yum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 1:55 am

Atticus wrote:
Quick Halbes Weissbier?

Jawohl, mein Freund.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 1:56 am

Atticus wrote:
hmm not that white stuff from Belgium I hope. Though do enjoy it anyway, whatever it is.

ah, memories of wonderful waffles scoffed in brussels ...yum

O! moules et frites!...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 1:57 am

oh that looks lovely, though I mightn't be too perky at 5.25 when I have to get up, ah well, thank crunchie it's friday. Hope your daughter is doing well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 1:59 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 2:01 am

Atticus wrote:
oh that looks lovely, though I mightn't be too perky at 5.25 when I have to get up, ah well, thank crunchie it's friday. Hope your daughter is doing well

Thanks very much, with the excellent recoverability of the young.

Yes it is getting late. I think I will just finish this drink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 2:03 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Atticus wrote:
Quick Halbes Weissbier?

Jawohl, mein Freund.

Ard Taoiseach, if you haven't tried Chez Leon, it is a very convivial spot. You have to walk past a chimera of bad imitations before you get to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 2:06 am

brill! have some Eurostar vouchers at the moment ( 2-for-the-price-of-one for purchasers of anything, even a sandwich, in Bluewater Wink ). Have been to Brussels a couple of times on Eurostar and want to go back.

I know they've just made money for the first time in their history, I think, but Eurostar is one of the really good civilized things bout London
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 2:07 am

cactus flower wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Atticus wrote:
Quick Halbes Weissbier?

Jawohl, mein Freund.

Ard Taoiseach, if you haven't tried Chez Leon, it is a very convivial spot. You have to walk past a chimera of bad imitations before you get to it.

If it's in Brussels, I better stick it on my itinerary next time I'm there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 2:08 am

right you've both posted while I've been slowly typing one post ... definitely a sign for me to go to bed ... Gute Nacht, schlaf gut und alles Gute! Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 2:10 am

Atticus wrote:
right you've both posted while I've been slowly typing one post ... definitely a sign for me to go to bed ... Gute Nacht, schlaf gut und alles Gute! Sleep Sleep

Schlaf gut mein Atticus. Bis Morgen, tschusssssss!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 2:24 am

Well good night everybody. Its been a very interesting evening with old friends and new faces too. Early start in the morning though bounce

Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 12:16 pm

Atticus wrote:
brill! have some Eurostar vouchers at the moment ( 2-for-the-price-of-one for purchasers of anything, even a sandwich, in Bluewater Wink ). Have been to Brussels a couple of times on Eurostar and want to go back.

I know they've just made money for the first time in their history, I think, but Eurostar is one of the really good civilized things bout London
Presumably they made money because of people attending the Rugby World Cup in France. It really is much easier than flying.

(By the way, I've been the quiet hairy one sipping gin in the corner, and shouting at people when they get too close, just in case you're wondering why I've piped up here now.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 12:20 pm

Eurostar is fantastic bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 12:42 pm

You even get a free copy of the Economist when you're on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 12:44 pm

TheBear wrote:

To which I just persuaded my Dad to renew his subscription to - hooray! The argument was - Dad, my student card runs out this year, it is your last chance to secure it at a discounted rate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 1:13 pm

johnfás wrote:
TheBear wrote:

To which I just persuaded my Dad to renew his subscription to - hooray! The argument was - Dad, my student card runs out this year, it is your last chance to secure it at a discounted rate.

Thinks ... that young man will surely go far.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 10:07 pm

I'll be logging off to go feed myself since ich bin ziemlich hungrig. I'll have this for the road. To everyone online, tschuess und Guten Abend!

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 Wine%20glass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 EmptyFri May 09, 2008 10:54 pm

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 AAIf You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 SpaceballIf You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 SpaceballAll the talk about beer on another thread has made me thirsty. Off to the Offy with me! Sláinte!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 EmptySat May 10, 2008 12:48 am

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 060801_ginTonic_vmed_12p.widec

Whew. That was quite a day, I'm banjaxed. Just going to catch the last of Zoolander before bed. Sleep cyclops
Good night to you all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 EmptySun May 11, 2008 1:35 am

Anyone want to give this a try?

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 Nimbus-tasters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Places-
Jump to: