Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 EmptySun May 11, 2008 1:39 am

Bainfidh mé triail astu Wink
I'll try them out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 EmptySun May 11, 2008 1:44 am

Just leave the little one on the right for me. It is good to know that good beer is being made in the US.

Good night Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 EmptySun May 11, 2008 3:14 am

I'll have one of these while I peruse the threads in the small hours:

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 COGNAC%20AND%20TONIC(2)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 1:30 am

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 Flaming_cocktails_cr

Anyone for a hot drink ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 1:54 am

Flaming nora?
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 EmptyTue May 13, 2008 2:57 am

No fire drinks for me.

Brooklyn Beer Please

Brooklyn Beer

I assume, and so do they, that ye're all older than 21 ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 2:15 am

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 4515901181

Long day of study. Anyone for a small one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 2:22 am

What are you studying young unaligned? (but not too young for a braon crua)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 2:24 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
What are you studying young unaligned? (but not too young for a braon crua)

I'm studying political communication. Last exam on at the weekend so I'm on the home stretch Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 2:33 am

Political communication? Is that anything to do with broadcasting the Dáil along with some local council meetings?

As you're finished at the weekend there will be a party on Sunday night - a full moon party as it happens where you will have to kick off your high heels and strut your stuff in the sibín reoite..

(why is the Sibin Reoite in 'Places'? It's not a place, it's a legend, man, Seathrún come back )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 2:41 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Political communication? Is that anything to do with broadcasting the Dáil along with some local council meetings?

As you're finished at the weekend there will be a party on Sunday night - a full moon party as it happens where you will have to kick off your high heels and strut your stuff in the sibín reoite..

(why is the Sibin Reoite in 'Places'? It's not a place, it's a legend, man, Seathrún come back )

Nothing to do with broadcasting the Dail, although I hear we are getting our own version of C-Span in the coming weeks. Could be interesting!

Looking forward to the Sunday night. I may need to be carried home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 2:45 am

This was TheBear here dancing the last time to a Chaka Khan number:
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 Dancing_bear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 5:25 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
This was TheBear here dancing the last time to a Chaka Khan number:
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 Dancing_bear

Brilliant Auditor #9. TheBear is very flexible, I like that.

I think I'll have a mid-afternoon drink to toast the great Machine Nation.

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 Toast
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 6:17 pm

Sure I think I'll join ya for a pint...or 4.

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 Ial4370_4_pint_graduated_beer_jug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 6:21 pm

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Sure I think I'll join ya for a pint...or 4.

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 Ial4370_4_pint_graduated_beer_jug

Mmm, thanks for joining me, EvotingMachine, that beer looks good.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 6:23 pm

It does look good. I think I'll murder some when I get back to my charging station.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 6:28 pm

It does look good. I think I'll murder some when I get back to my charging station.

Is that compatible with your metabolic sub-routines?
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 6:33 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Certainly is.
Lots of beer also re-seeds my internal pseudo random number generator, which I then use to determine the order in which I do things. Which in turn is why I sometimes have my breakfast at 2PM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 EmptyThu May 15, 2008 6:37 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Certainly is.
Lots of beer also re-seeds my internal pseudo random number generator, which I then use to determine the order in which I do things. Which in turn is why I sometimes have my breakfast at 2PM.

Oh, so your internal chronometer receives chemical commands from your alcohol input matrix. Fascinating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 EmptyFri May 16, 2008 7:13 pm

I'm feeling flush, so if anyone wants any drink this evening or tonight, here's this to pay for it:

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 500a

That should cover it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:12 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
I'll be logging off to go feed myself since ich bin ziemlich hungrig. I'll have this for the road. To everyone online, tschuess und Guten Abend!

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 Wine%20glass

I think I just have this for a nightcap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:06 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
I'll be logging off to go feed myself since ich bin ziemlich hungrig. I'll have this for the road. To everyone online, tschuess und Guten Abend!

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 Wine%20glass

I think I just have this for a nightcap.

Go ahead cactus, the bouquet's delicately judged; there are some nice, nutty notes and the finish is beautiful.

In fact, here's a full bottle of the stuff...

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 3760107061782G

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:10 pm

I think I'll have myself a nice G&T! (I'm impressed at the quality gin you have in stock: Hendrick's is goooooood! Really, quite an impressive range of beverages in general are stocked.)

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 Gin_and_tonic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 EmptyMon May 26, 2008 11:35 pm

In general, though, there is an insufficiency of this:

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 Pastis1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 EmptyTue May 27, 2008 1:04 am

What is that stuff ibis? Do we not have it here at all?

The bar hasn't been well-stocked since Seathrún went on sabbatical. Do ye think we should advertise for a new barman at the Síbín? How do ye think a post on boards would look: Barman wanted for Online Ice Bar?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Places-
Jump to: