Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:48 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

Níl ann ach seafóid. Níos Conallaí ná an Conallach féin atá tú. Go green my friend, step into the emerald prism

Síleann tú go bhfuil dóthain Gaeilge agam? Nílim cinnte a Sheathrún. Tá riadach i gcónaí ag déanamh ceartuithe mo chuid cainte.

Ná bí buartha faoin ghalútráman sin Wink .....tá croí an fhir sin luite isteach le botúin a cheartú....chun feabhas a chur ar éinne
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:57 am

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

Níl ann ach seafóid. Níos Conallaí ná an Conallach féin atá tú. Go green my friend, step into the emerald prism

Síleann tú go bhfuil dóthain Gaeilge agam? Nílim cinnte a Sheathrún. Tá riadach i gcónaí ag déanamh ceartuithe mo chuid cainte.

Ná bí buartha faoin ghalútráman sin Wink .....tá croí an fhir sin luite isteach le botúin a cheartú....chun feabhas a chur ar éinne

Bhuel, mar a gheall ar seo, glacfaidh mé páirt leis an ngrúpa Gaeilge seo. Áfach, ba mhaith liom mo Ghaeilge a feabhsú agus a neartú. Mar is léir, níl sé liofa ná foirfe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 2:06 am

Agus tá mé glas! Anois, táim i gach grúpa sa suíomh seo, is omnipresent mé.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 2:07 am

Conas atá tú anois a hArd-Taoiseach? An bhfuil tú ceart go leor?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 2:12 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers Ard-T sa teach. oscail buidéal de fhíon Rómhánach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 2:13 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Conas atá tú anois a hArd-Taoiseach? An bhfuil tú ceart go leor?

Bhuel chun an fhirinne a rá, tá me ag dul ó neart go neart. Bhí mé in umar na haimhléise roimhe seo ach tá mé go maith anois buíochas le Dia!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 2:14 am

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

Go raibh míle Seathrún ach caithfimid cead a fháil as ibis chun an buidéal a oscailt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 2:34 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

Go raibh míle Seathrún ach caithfimid cead a fháil as ibis chun an buidéal a oscailt.

Ah oscail é....ní thabharfaidh Ibis braon de imithe.......ní fhaca mé aon rud.....tá tart an domhain ar mo chairde impiriúla seo
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 L_sutc10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 2:40 am

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

Ah oscail é....ní thabharfaidh Ibis braon de imithe.......ní fhaca mé aon rud.....tá tart an domhain ar mo chairde impiriúla seo
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 L_sutc10

Ah, tá cairde impiriúla agat? Ah, oscloídhe mé an amphora.

Tá gloine agam...

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 Set_of_six_wine_glasses

Agus an fíon blasta!

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 Pe0060449
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 2:40 am

Bain sult!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 2:46 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Bain sult!

Abair le hIbis

'ta erat quando hic adveni'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 4:16 pm

Congratulations to Ard Taoiseach on becoming green. alien Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 3:46 am

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 1163092846_3198

so, I've stayed up this late, partially by accident and partially to see what Hillary would say. But she has been inconsiderate enough not to work to a European timetable. I presume she'll pass herself whenever she eventually appaears and her supporters will possibly, just about, pass themselves in the greater cause ...

Have been watching Russia Today for a lot of the evening, definitely a different slant on the day's happenings ... Kosovo, that one was an own goal, wasn't it? - am sure someone is being much more erudite over on the relevant thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 2:22 am

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 Parst_phototour77

Champagne cocktails anybody (the one on the right is alcohol free) ?

Seems like we all need a bit of a lift. I have to work tomorrow too dammit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 2:26 am

Ah the Sibín - we haven't had a toast in here in a while.

So, as we're propping up the bar here can you tell me if there is a heavy air of impending doom about the place with the news that's afoot from Rossport to Iran and armour involved in it all? Where will it all end?

Oh and sorry to hear about work tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 2:34 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Ah the Sibín - we haven't had a toast in here in a while.

So, as we're propping up the bar here can you tell me if there is a heavy air of impending doom about the place with the news that's afoot from Rossport to Iran and armour involved in it all? Where will it all end?

Oh and sorry to hear about work tomorrow.

Hmm. Work. Always a feast or a famine. In fact always a feast for the last few years.

I missed the Rossport - Iran connection although I got the Georgia Iran one. Bloody Bush promised a war before the election. But on the other side of it Slimbuddha is right - the Times they are A'Changing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 2:39 am

I got the overwhelming sensation of WAR from just reading p.ie - hopefully the times they are a changing ..

Iran attack 'imminent'
http://www.politics.ie/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=40406

Irish Navy in Corrib dispute
http://www.politics.ie/viewtopic.php?f=88&t=40404

bah!

Time for zzzzs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:35 pm

Jesus this place is dead ! We need a few strippers, poker machines. pit-bull terrier contests or something.

edit
On second thoughts that Think or Swim thread by rockyracoon is great for the mind but I can' focus on it. That's what 200 miles of driving does to the brain Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:53 pm

Here I am Auditor #9. Lets rock the house. To hell with all those f'in Picnickers.

bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:06 am

Are they all camping out in the wilds of somewhere I don't even know where it's on. Laois or somewhere like that in the middle of nowhere near Dublin?

God love them camping in this weather - it's sh*te enough down here in An Clár.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:09 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Are they all camping out in the wilds of somewhere I don't even know where it's on. Laois or somewhere like that in the middle of nowhere near Dublin?

Don't worry it will be hot at the picnic bounce bounce bounce

I got to the sea today for the first time for ages. It still looks good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:48 am

Auditor #9 wrote:

It's in Stradbally, County Laois which is on the east side of Laois. It really isn't near Dublin. It's rather far from us in the capital. It's in Kate Country!

Quote :

Ah, but it's rather temperate here. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:56 am

It's temperate enough here too - last night was a grand night indeed - people eating and drinking outside.

It's nice to go camping in the nature - I suppose Laois would qualify; there must be some congenital genetic need for us to commune with the Nature sometimes I'm convinced - those who repress it end up doing other things I'm sure. Do you ever have a supreme need to wake up in a field?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:04 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
It's temperate enough here too - last night was a grand night indeed - people eating and drinking outside.

Indeed, I had a lovely meal outside last night and it was most enjoyable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:04 am

Auditor #9 wrote:

Lovely, I'm glad some people are getting to do stuff al fresco before this Summer completely gives up the ghost.

Quote :
It's nice to go camping in the nature - I suppose Laois would qualify; there must be some congenital genetic need for us to commune with the Nature sometimes I'm convinced - those who repress it end up doing other things I'm sure. Do you ever have a supreme need to wake up in a field?

Not really, I'm quite an urbanite. The hubbub of the capital is far more my scene, so I would instead have the supreme need to commune with my fellow human. Nature doesn't float my boat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Places-
Jump to: