Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 9:48 pm

Kate P did ye renew yer vows? Long white dress and all? Honeymoon in Glandore etc.?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 9:57 pm

Kate P wrote:
Acers are lovely - but you're older than 22 aren't you?

Nope, I'm 22 - I'll be 23 in November so it is 22 and several months.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 10:04 pm

She's calling you old johnfas. If you were a girl that would be grounds to throw down. I think you could take Kate P too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 10:10 pm

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 33 22848117.bitchslap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 10:16 pm

johnfás wrote:
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 33 22848117.bitchslap

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 11:00 pm

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 33 800px-Flaming_cocktails

Anyone like a warming up cocktail ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 11:01 pm

I had a mad cocktail the other night- a black sambuca backdraft. Ouch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 11:05 pm

Do you want to talk us through that, floatingalway ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 11:26 pm

It was exactly like that! My eyesight went and all! I blame the Kiwi barman in the Salthouse pub in Galway. He always manages to corrupt me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 11:32 pm

It looks more like something to do with the Black Arts than a cocktail. affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 11:35 pm

cactus flower wrote:

Yeah, it seems so complicated. In the wrong hands, the consequences could be ruinous!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 11:36 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

Yeah, it seems so complicated. In the wrong hands, the consequences could be ruinous!

And in the right hands, fatal Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 11:40 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

And in the right hands, fatal Twisted Evil

Heh heh heh, that's it cactus, a pint of mojito is your only man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 1:25 am

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 33 3beers2

Beer anyone, alcoholic or non, depending on your preference?

i'm off to bed now, like Kate P, I have an early start.

Great posting there - I'll have a good browse through those threads again tomorrow.

Cheers !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 1:52 am

It's a lovely night, isn't it? Full of fun, activity, opinions and so on. I think I'll have a weissbier myself. That'd do me fine.

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 33 Ayinger_Weissbier_1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:18 pm

Pour me a Guinness and leave it settle 'til Wednesday afternoon. Another exam down this morning - 4 down, 1 to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 4:22 pm

johnfás wrote:
Pour me a Guinness and leave it settle 'til Wednesday afternoon. Another exam down this morning - 4 down, 1 to go.

Cheers johnfas, will do. And good luck with the last exam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 4:25 pm

Cheers cactus. Bloody Law Society fiends! The whole thing is a money making exercise on their behalf and a numerical limitation on the number of people who can qualify. Most of the papers have a 40% pass rate. I don't believe for an instant that only 40% of people who sit the exams deserve to pass - particularly given the effort everyone puts in and the fact that everyone sitting them has already made it through university.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 33 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 11:19 pm

johnfás wrote:
Cheers cactus. Bloody Law Society fiends! The whole thing is a money making exercise on their behalf and a numerical limitation on the number of people who can qualify. Most of the papers have a 40% pass rate. I don't believe for an instant that only 40% of people who sit the exams deserve to pass - particularly given the effort everyone puts in and the fact that everyone sitting them has already made it through university.

Dispersed costs (to students) and concentrated benefits (to Law Society) - does that describe it? Basturds, as Auditory #9 would say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 8:57 pm

Anybody up for an aould jar or is it too early? Any of ye watch the match in the pub last night? Cyprus NIL: Ireland ONE ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 8:58 pm

I was watching the match at a revolving bar!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 8:59 pm

I went to the pub, tripped over a bit of tumbleweed and went home with my tail between my legs. Pubs just ain't what they used to be. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 8:59 pm

johnfás wrote:
I was watching the match at a revolving bar!

I heard you like to get around. Where was that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 9:00 pm

Leopardstown Inn which is near the Sandyford Industrial Estate in Dublin. Nice pub but they do cocktails which means the night always ends up rather expensive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 33 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 9:04 pm

floatingingalway wrote:
I went to the pub, tripped over a bit of tumbleweed and went home with my tail between my legs. Pubs just ain't what they used to be. No
You couldn't even smoke the tumbleweed I suppose. Drinkers are bad enough in this country but smoking drinkers are the scum of the earth. Or treated like that .

At least you can smoke in the Sibín Reoite !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Places-
Jump to: