Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:36 am

Kate P wrote:
Gentlemen,

The spandex is the stuff you wear underneath - not the multicoloured lycra nor the leather.

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 32 Spanx-Higher-Power-Main

Nice set of pins there, Kate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:36 am

cookiemonster wrote:

Whatever you say, tubby... Very Happy

*strikes cookiemonster off Christmas Card List*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:37 am

It's our wedding anniversary tomorrow - I wonder is it too late to whisk the hubby away there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:38 am

Slim Buddha wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Slim Buddha wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Oh you know what I want now, a Munchies Munchie Brunchie. God those things are good.

Well take some of the money I left above to treat yourself to one.

@Slim Buddha, that wine sounds beautiful and sounds well worth the long trek to Burgundy.

I might go to this in November, Ard. Went once before and it was packed. A serious event for a great cause and one for lovers of great wine. And the trip is not too bad. Zürich-Basel-Besancon-Beaune. It can be done in a day.

http://www.hospices-de-beaune.com/gb/hospices/

You should definitely make a day out of it. You could take in a few other sights and have a nice lunch while en route and dinner when coming back to Zurich. Es werde wunderbar.

If I can get the girlfriend over here, we could stay in this place on the Friday night

http://www.palafitte.ch/e/index.htm

Stayed there before and Lake Neuchatel at dawn is stunning.

Wow, that place does look good and it'd be a fine place to lay your head while going to and fro for the wine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:38 am

Kate P wrote:
It's our wedding anniversary tomorrow - I wonder is it too late to whisk the hubby away there?

If it is then I'm free.

And congratulations, Kate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:39 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Kate P wrote:
Gentlemen,

The spandex is the stuff you wear underneath - not the multicoloured lycra nor the leather.

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 32 Spanx-Higher-Power-Main

Nice set of pins there, Kate.

You're such a charmer - knowing my legs are only half that length. Then again, heels can do so much...

Maybe tubby might consider them; they change the whole profile of the body, you know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:40 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

... and added me to the "sing christmas songs and drink mulled wine in person" list?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:40 am

Kate P wrote:

Happy anniversary Kate! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:42 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

... and added me to the "sing christmas songs and drink mulled wine in person" list?

Sure why not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:43 am

Kate P wrote:

Maybe tubby might consider them; they change the whole profile of the body, you know.

Oh is that my new name? Well....*fulminates furiously*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:46 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Kate P wrote:

Stop that, you'll go blind!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:46 am

Kate P wrote:

If you do, he should be forever in your debt. Great location, great food, superb cellar. I can't recommend it highly enough. If your husband can't make it, CM, I believe is available. And he should be rewarded for the change of avatar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:47 am

And, of course, Happy Anniversary, Kate!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:50 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Kate P wrote:

I don't care, I'm hurt and confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:57 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Kate P wrote:

I don't care, I'm hurt and confused.

Pat Kenny said the EXACT SAME thing after he interviewed Declan Ganley!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 2:14 am

Hope it was a good one Kate P and many more to come.

Anyone fancy a Guinness ?

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 32 Istock_stout_line
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 2:47 am

Herzlichen Glueckwunsch, Kate und Herr P. !! Viel Glueck in der Zukunft!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 3:02 am

Goodnight all. Be sure and finish those pints before the Gard comes Suspect around.

Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 9:48 am

Certainly it's not your new name, A-T. But that guy in the lycra that cookie posted needs more than heels and magic knickers...

I wonder should I move this part of the discussion to the síbín?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 11:15 am

I think maybe yes. I would like to mull it over over a quiet double brandy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 7:29 pm

Kate P wrote:

Not make it to

then, Kate? Never mind, I hope you and Mr. P are having a great day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 9:37 pm

Slim Buddha wrote:
Kate P wrote:

Not make it to

Thank you. It was a gorgeous day here, as it was on the big day itself; because of the shape of the church, the time of day and the windows we were bathed in sunlight as we made our vows. Anniversaries are a wonderful time to count your blessings - and I'm lucky to have a lot of them - and to look forward. We decided long ago not to buy gifts for each other to celebrate anniversaries but to get something together. In recent years we bought pieces of pottery for our kitchen dresser and this year we bought a beech tree and planted it in the garden. It will be here long after we're gone, but in the meantime, we'll grow along with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 9:42 pm

That's very nice Kate. We have an Acer tree in the garden which was planted on the day of my christening some 22 years ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 9:43 pm

Kate P wrote:
Slim Buddha wrote:
Kate P wrote:

Not make it to

Thank you. It was a gorgeous day here, as it was on the big day itself; because of the shape of the church, the time of day and the windows we were bathed in sunlight as we made our vows. Anniversaries are a wonderful time to count your blessings - and I'm lucky to have a lot of them - and to look forward. We decided long ago not to buy gifts for each other to celebrate anniversaries but to get something together. In recent years we bought pieces of pottery for our kitchen dresser and this year we bought a beech tree and planted it in the garden. It will be here long after we're gone, but in the meantime, we'll grow along with it.

Many happy returns Kate P and Mr. P.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 32 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 9:43 pm

Acers are lovely - but you're older than 22 aren't you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Places-
Jump to: