Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 11:59 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
depends if that mattress cash is Euro, Dollar or Big Mac wrappers.

I have all denominations and all currencies.

Sounds like your name should be Iar-Taoiseach not Ard-Taoiseach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:01 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

Laughing The Iar-Taoiseach learnt that from me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:01 am

Slim Buddha wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Slim Buddha wrote:
Kate P wrote:
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 12-61

I just can't get used to seeing you with your hair up, cm...

It's ok, Kate, CM has come back from the dark side.

You don't view my current avatar as "the dark side"? I think you and I might be alone there.

Flawed as the EU may be, and in many ways it is seriously flawed, it is still a more democratic organisation than the US Republican Party.

0-0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:05 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

He gave in, he obviously didn't pay enough attention to your lessons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:07 am

To hell with the recession, I'm splashing out on a delectable mojito and hang the expense!

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 Mojito1_ak_012108
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:08 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Slim Buddha wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Slim Buddha wrote:
Kate P wrote:

You don't view my current avatar as "the dark side"? I think you and I might be alone there.

Flawed as the EU may be, and in many ways it is seriously flawed, it is still a more democratic organisation than the US Republican Party.

0-0

It's splitting hairs really but the EU recognises that there is a democratic deficit in its current structure and pays lip service, at least, for the need to address this. With every successive Presidential election, the Republicans make it clear to anyone who cares to look that they are nominating for election spokespersons for an unelected power group whose identities shall forever remain elusive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:08 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
To hell with the recession, I'm splashing out on a delectable mojito and hang the expense!

Oh good God that looks refreshing!

*whimper*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:09 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

He gave in, he obviously didn't pay enough attention to your lessons.

Well...he did miss a few of my lectures so I had to replace him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:09 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Slim Buddha wrote:
Kate P wrote:

There's more to a man than his politics and his avatar, cookiemonster and I don't think you are defined by either.

But that Sarah Palin thing did have me worried - if you were to grin inanely like that for too long we'd have to call the guys in the white coats to take you away for scaring the children and wheel you out again at Halloween.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:11 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Oh good God that looks refreshing!

*whimper*

Well then here's another for you!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:11 am

Well maybe you'll put the new guy on whatever diet you follow, so he'll look as limber and lean in his costume of choice as you do Darth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:13 am

Oh you know what I want now, a Munchies Munchie Brunchie. God those things are good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:14 am

Kate P wrote:
Well maybe you'll put the new guy on whatever diet you follow, so he'll look as limber and lean in his costume of choice as you do Darth.

Aw thanks, I've already sorted the hair so the weight will be the next thing to be done. I do love my spandex get-up so that keeps me from bingeing on the a la carte menu in Buswells.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:14 am

These look great, Ard, but as I am enjoying a 2003 Aloxe Corton Premier Cru, I will pass on it. I love this wine so much I have set aside some time to make the 2.5 hour journey to Burgundy before the month is over to get more for the winter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:15 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Kate P wrote:

Aw thanks, I've already sorted the hair so the weight will be the next thing to be done. I do love my spandex get-up so that keeps me from bingeing on the a la carte menu in Buswells.

*vom*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:17 am

Darth Vader wears magic knickers?

I don't know if I can cope with a Taoiseach in spandex, even if he can wear his Lederhosen with the panache that you do...

I wish you hadn't told me that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:18 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Oh you know what I want now, a Munchies Munchie Brunchie. God those things are good.

Well take some of the money I left above to treat yourself to one.

@Slim Buddha, that wine sounds beautiful and sounds well worth the long trek to Burgundy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:20 am

I'll have you know that it is very flattering and not at all disgusting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:22 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 20071014-hippy_fat_lampre_vegemite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:28 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 20071014-hippy_fat_lampre_vegemite

Ha, it's more like this...

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 New%20wolverine%20home%20page
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:30 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

@Slim Buddha, that wine sounds beautiful and sounds well worth the long trek to Burgundy.

I might go to this in November, Ard. Went once before and it was packed. A serious event for a great cause and one for lovers of great wine. And the trip is not too bad. Zürich-Basel-Besancon-Beaune. It can be done in a day.

http://www.hospices-de-beaune.com/gb/hospices/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:31 am

Slim Buddha wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

I might go to this in November, Ard. Went once before and it was packed. A serious event for a great cause and one for lovers of great wine. And the trip is not too bad. Zürich-Basel-Besancon-Beaune. It can be done in a day.

You should definitely make a day out of it. You could take in a few other sights and have a nice lunch while en route and dinner when coming back to Zurich. Es werde wunderbar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:34 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Ha, it's more like this...

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 New%20wolverine%20home%20page

Whatever you say, tubby... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:34 am

Gentlemen,

The spandex is the stuff you wear underneath - not the multicoloured lycra nor the leather.

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 Spanx-Higher-Power-Main
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:35 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Slim Buddha wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

You should definitely make a day out of it. You could take in a few other sights and have a nice lunch while en route and dinner when coming back to Zurich. Es werde wunderbar.

If I can get the girlfriend over here, we could stay in this place on the Friday night

http://www.palafitte.ch/e/index.htm

Stayed there before and Lake Neuchatel at dawn is stunning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Places-
Jump to: