Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 1:19 am

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 Guiness

One for me and one for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 1:28 am

Do ye think it's too early to ask irishbeergirl out dancing?

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 8938
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 1:30 am

cactus flower wrote:
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 Guiness

One for me and one for you.

Is that for me?
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 _4004210
Oops sorry. Was it for Audi?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 1:31 am

Nil thóg mé an braon crua nó blasta in aon chur

Nílim ag tógáil an ...

Ní bíodh mé ag
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 1:38 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Nil thóg mé an braon crua nó blasta in aon chur

Nílim ag tógáil an ...

Ní bíodh mé ag

Ag cleachtadh na mbriathra, a Reachtaire #9. Maith an fear. Na Cianachta Abú
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 1:40 am

Good night, Ard Taoiseach, Auditor#9, Seathrún

Very Happy Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 1:43 am

cactus flower wrote:

Very Happy Sleep
Late closing on Sunday not tempting you cactus? Goodnight then and another good evening was had in the lounges of the Machine Nation.

(despite the rain)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 1:46 am

cactus flower wrote:

Very Happy Sleep

Oíche mhaith agus codladh sámh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 1:52 am

I'll be going to bed as well, I have supper to eat and Collapse to read.

Here's money for you all who are staying till closing, the drinks are on me!

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EUR200
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 1:56 am

A round of ten half pints? You shouldn't have Ard. We'll have to stick it in the tips jar for the next time, though, I'm off to the leaba myself soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 2:08 am

Jesus lads, I only arrive in an your all leaving. Thanks for making us feel welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 2:10 am

riadach wrote:
Jesus lads, I only arrive in an your all leaving. Thanks for making us feel welcome.
Can't you have a few pints with smiffy conor and edo?

You're too young for us riadach, way too young and energetic.

Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 10:21 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
A round of ten half pints? You shouldn't have Ard. We'll have to stick it in the tips jar for the next time, though, I'm off to the leaba myself soon.

Well, I like to be flaithiulach from time to time. I'm not all austerity meaures, budgetary restraint and fiscal neutrality, you know!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 2:14 am

Cool poster eh? Machine Nation now spans 4 continents. Just a few more weeks and we'll take africa too...

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 Mn29_010

anmajornarthaining wrote:
Tá an ceart agat. Seasfaidh mise an chéad deoch duit. (Your first drink`s on me)
If that translates literally as I'll stand you your first drink then that's an expression I've heard in English - it must have been imported from Irish ...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 11:17 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
Cool poster eh? Machine Nation now spans 4 continents. Just a few more weeks and we'll take africa too...

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 Mn29_010

And once Africa has been taken, we will take Australia, then Oceania and then the Moon. We shall rule the world!

Oh, and I'm reluctant to admit this, but all my long positions from Monday were completely squashed so I'll be well out of pocket till next week when the hedging insurance comes in the door, so I'll be contributing a good bit less to the €200 to tonight's festivities:

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 Eurosblog

It's official, the credit crunch has hit the Machine Nation. I'll be on hand to deliver liquidity to get us out of the trough next week when the cheque comes in the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 11:28 pm

shite if johfas was here he could have contributed by throwing that twenty euros he found into the kitty for a .. pint
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 11:33 pm

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 Stillroom10

Well I suppose its back to the home-made for the duration of the recession.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 12:08 am

Boy, things move fast on the internet Shocked
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 Mnpost10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 11:39 am

What's with the map? Do you know where we all live?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 11:58 am

905 wrote:
What's with the map? Do you know where we all live?

Look at Whose on Line, on the right of Latest Discussions page and hit View the Whole List - just below it.

Isn't this a bit early to be in the pub though 905? I recommend the Doolin Breakfast Bar in the mornings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 12:02 pm

What, clog my arteries with a big greasy fry? Or suppress my sex drive with cornflakes? Or look like a yuppie with my orange juice? Seeing as no one serves buttermilk anymore vodka is the only thing to clear the system now.

Hey that's great with the map! I notice there's eight people online but only seven show up on the map. I'm absent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 6:35 pm

Is p.ie down for everyone? I wanted to root through Edos old posts for a few gems. Boost his confidence now that he lost his job.

Or is it too early to start the 50th Day party for this site?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 12:57 am

Any one for a pint? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 1:03 am

They're on the house tonight
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 _40517877_glasses203okIf You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 _40517877_glasses203okIf You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 _40517877_glasses203okIf You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 _40517877_glasses203okIf You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 _40517877_glasses203okIf You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 _40517877_glasses203okIf You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 _40517877_glasses203okIf You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 _40517877_glasses203okIf You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 _40517877_glasses203okIf You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 _40517877_glasses203okIf You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 _40517877_glasses203okIf You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 _40517877_glasses203ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 1:11 am

All for me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Places-
Jump to: