Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 1:17 am

I thought there'd be an awful crowd here tonight with Machine Nation being 50 days old an all - pfft!

Want a fag?
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 7.2cigarettes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 1:19 am

No thanks Audi, they make me queasy. I'm hitting the drink tonight. That population thread was too depressing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 1:21 am

Jesus I'd love to have the time to read all that! How did you cut and paste that out of a book?

Last edited by Auditor #9 on Thu May 01, 2008 1:24 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : freudian slip)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 1:32 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Jesus I'd love to have the time to read all that! How did you cut and paste that out of a book?

The Internet is full of wonders. I was very interested in your "dark internet"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 2:14 am

I'm quite broke, I'll take half of them as a stock-pile till my insurance comes in. Then we can call the bagel over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 2:34 am

Hard day at the office Ard? Why don't you pour yourself a couple of nightcaps - or is it time to break open the bottle of Midleton?
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 1575w300h300_Midleton_Very_Rare_2005_Irish_Whiskey

Last edited by Auditor #9 on Thu May 01, 2008 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 2:36 am

I'll have a quart of moonshine, Auditor #9. God, I thought it'd be fairly handy when I started out but now I'm exhausted. I mightn't be my usual coherent self on the boards here as a result.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 2:48 am

My second...

*smacks lips expectantly with incipient reductions in motor function*

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 Moonshine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 2:52 am

Be careful with that bottle
of Moonshine, Ard
I'm concerned that, left to your own devices
you might drink

yourself under this table

Oiche mhaith agus codladh sámh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 2:55 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Be careful with that bottle
of Moonshine, Ard
I'm concerned that, left to your own devices
you might drink

yourself under this table

Oiche mhaith agus codladh sámh

It took me all of 5 seconds to cop what you were doing there. Laughing . Don't worry, I'm very good with the aul moonshine. I'll finish this and be about myself. I may end up fast asleep in the back of the Doolin Breakfast Bar, though. Just poke me with a stick in the morning when you're opening up and I'll be OK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 10:16 pm

I borrowed a few million from the unlimited funds of the ECB at nominal interest rates. At 3.3% inflation, they're paying me to take their money!

Anyways, I'm officially loaded again and I breezed through work today. Thumbs twiddled throughout so I'm buying everyone one of these.

Ich liebe interventionist capitalism!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 EmptyThu May 01, 2008 10:19 pm

Mother of divine beloved jesus - what next? vomitoriums?
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:23 am

Drinks are on me.

It is now the Second day of May.

I was born Fourteen thousand six hundred and ten days ago.

That makes 40 Years by my reckoning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:26 am

Happy birthday!

Wil post a nice gift when i have two hands free. niece asleep in left arm.

What would you like?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:31 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Drinks are on me.

It is now the Second day of May.

I was born Fourteen thousand six hundred and ten days ago.

That makes 40 Years by my reckoning.

Happy birthday! Friday birthdays are always good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:35 am

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 Julienpic

Happy Birthday EvotingMachine0179 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:38 am

Indeed. But in '68 it was a Thursday. So I also like Thursdays. Wink

Thanks for the wishes. I'll save them up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:40 am

You share your birthday with Catherine the Great...and David Beckham.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:43 am

Goodnight and have a good birthday. Very Happy Sleep
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:47 am

cactus flower wrote:
Goodnight and have a good birthday. Very Happy Sleep

Thanks for the cake Cactus. Óche Mhaith.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:50 am

cactus flower wrote:

Happy Birthday EvotingMachine0179 Very Happy
Wasn't that the fella with the EEPROM problems?

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 Eeprom_chip_mountedIf You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 Eprom

He was one of those poor lads with his chips down.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 2:56 am

Yeh EvotingMachine0179 had serious problems and got recycled (17th January 2006) God rest his chips.

No bother with EvotingMachine0197 so far. Cool

Audi, that photo is seriously old. That reminds me of 1998.

PLCC flash . Hee Hee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 3:04 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Audi, that photo is seriously old. That reminds me of 1998.

PLCC flash . Hee Hee.
That's not you that's your grandfather! Don't you recognise him? Remember how he made your grand mother bored? Laughing

Rolling Eyes Embarassed drunken Sleep
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 3:11 am

Indeed. My grandfather was not UL approved. And never had a CE mark on his body. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 EmptyFri May 02, 2008 3:16 am

unaligned wrote:
You share your birthday with Catherine the Great...and David Beckham.

Thanks UA. But I like to think that they share a birthday with me. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Places-
Jump to: