Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 3:48 am

I feckin hate ice bars.

Anyway, why are you lot not at the UCD ball?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 4:09 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
I feckin hate ice bars.

Anyway, why are you lot not at the UCD ball?

Off to the Burning Man?

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 Aggie_Bonfire
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 4:17 am

I'ts going well so...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 2:25 pm

A toast to the legend Humphrey Lyttelton:

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 Whiskey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 1:42 am

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 Champagne_bottle

Champagne for everyone!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 1:44 am

cactus flower wrote:
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 Champagne_bottle

Champagne for everyone!

Ooh! Brilliant cactus flower. I love champagne!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 1:47 am

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 Champagne

Plenty to go around.

Last edited by cactus flower on Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 1:48 am

That was well posted - do we have any idea which was the 10,000th?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 1:49 am

cactus flower wrote:

I believe it was the one relating to Edward Lorenz' Wikipedia article.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 1:52 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

I shall just nip back and put a full stop in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 1:54 am

cactus flower wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

I shall just nip back and put a full stop in it.

Cool, and I'm not talking about an Sibín Reoite!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 1:55 am

Cool indeed, that was an exhilarating post fest. bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 2:01 am

I don't normally drink at all but feel like getting utterly hammered this evening - tired and emotional as it is. Any recommendations on what to start with?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 2:02 am

[img]If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 Champagne[/img]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 2:02 am

*ahem* *clears throat loudly and tinkles champagne flute with a thimble to call attention*

Fir na Máisiún Náisiún, Mna na Máisiún Náisiún, a dhaoine uaisle, mo chairde Gael. Tá áthas agam ag labhairt libh tar éis an 10,000th post (dar leis an bPortal) ar an suíomh sin.

Fuair mé an 2,000th, 8,000th agus 9,000th chomh maith, ach, i mo thuarimse, tá an post is 10,000 an post is aoibhne.

Ba bhreá liom a rá go Auditor #9 agus EvotingMachine, míle buíochas! Agus míle buíochas go gach duine!

Tabahir aire, beir bua agus rudaí mar sin.

MN go deo!

Last edited by Ard-Taoiseach on Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 2:03 am

Have some of this. Machine Nation has just past its 10,000 (non-deleted) post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 2:04 am

Kate P wrote:
I don't normally drink at all but feel like getting utterly hammered this evening - tired and emotional as it is. Any recommendations on what to start with?
Did you fix that feckin computer Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 2:06 am

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 5123438

There you go, Kate P and Audi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 2:07 am

No. Not sure why it should be a problem with screen resolution - Word, etc are fine - it's just web pages seem to plant themselves in the bottom corner.

Am tempted to throw it out the window though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 2:10 am

Thats rotten luck Kate P. Hope it fixes itself. Have nice glass of champagne and put your feet up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 2:14 am

Kate P wrote:
No. Not sure why it should be a problem with screen resolution - Word, etc are fine - it's just web pages seem to plant themselves in the bottom corner.

One of my friends, an uber-technical wizard who knows about 20 times more about technology than me is after buying that new, super-slim Macbook. Based on his eminent judgement, I recommend that as the replacement to your current unco-operative model.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 2:16 am

Thanks for the invite CF! Would I be letting myself down if I asked for a pint instead of a glass of champagne?

Sorry to hear about your technological trials Kate P, I have always found the nerds on boards.ie very helpful on such matters!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 2:19 am

Kate P wrote:

Web pages or the browser itself? Why did you not upload that screen print? This champagne is too rich for my blood ... [/quote]

Last edited by Kate P on Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited your post instead of adding my own. Sorry. Time to sleep, maybe..!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 2:20 am

drunken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 2:26 am

This flute's playing some sweet music with my tongue...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Places-
Jump to: