Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:54 am

Im not sure what that stuff is Kate P has got in. It looks as if it might be combustible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:55 am

cactus you didn't leave because of my misogyny did you? I tolt you I was a tar and featherin' klan man Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:17 am

Right, first round's on me.
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 Alcohol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:25 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
cactus you didn't leave because of my misogyny did you? I tolt you I was a tar and featherin' klan man Wink

No Audi I just had to go and recharge my batteries. Would you like some cocoa or something else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:25 am

905 wrote:
Right, first round's on me.
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 Alcohol

mmm, thanks 905.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:26 am

That was a great lark. I enjoyed that. Very Happy

Cheers 905. Prosit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:28 am

It's just a shame johnfás, Riadach and expatgirl weren't around. And youngdan. We'll have to make a real go of it next time.

Oh yes, there will be a next time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:29 am

cactus flower wrote:
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 1163092846_3198

Cocoa is ready if you'd like some.

Oh yum. This is just the thing, especially as the bloody kitten cat got the last of the real milk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:32 am

905 wrote:
It's just a shame johnfás, Riadach and expatgirl weren't around. And youngdan. We'll have to make a real go of it next time.

Oh yes, there will be a next time.
That was brilliant - great fun and well done Kate - it's a great invention. Pity poor old Brian Keenan and John McCarthy didn't have the internet back then.

Next time we'll get the others at it too - it could be totally hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:33 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:34 am

I'd love one of those cocoas, cf, thanks.

What's 2019 EVM?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:35 am

Is it not past the kitten's bedtime?

What do animals do at night? I remember walking home at four in the morning and there was a heifer sticking her head out through the gate looking back at me. I asked her what on earth she was doing standing in the rain looking at the road at that hour. Mind you, I had been singing My Girl and meandering a bit.

I'm tired myself. I only got four hours of kip last night. Up reading about bloody Iranians.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:36 am

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 1163092846_3198

Here you go, Kate P, very much deserved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:38 am

I am going to bed now since I'm zonked, I think I'll have one of those hot chocolates before hitting the hay. Oíche mhaith agus codladh sámh!

Like a Star @ heaven Sleep Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:39 am

905 wrote:

What do animals do at night? I remember walking home at four in the morning and there was a heifer sticking her head out through the gate looking back at me. I asked her what on earth she was doing standing in the rain looking at the road at that hour. Mind you, I had been singing My Girl and meandering a bit.

I'm tired myself. I only got four hours of kip last night. Up reading about bloody Iranians.

That was all a dream 905. You must have been eating cheese to close to bed time.

Kittens are nocturnal. They look for mice and spiders. The kitten accidentally knocked her toy mouse (pink with silver polka dots) under the cooker yesterday and spent two hours hunched down watching and waiting for it to come out again.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:40 am

Kate P wrote:

What's 2019 EVM?

Did you click the link? It's a link.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:42 am

cactus flower wrote:
905 wrote:

That was all a dream 905. You must have been eating cheese to close to bed time.

Kittens are nocturnal. They look for mice and spiders. The kitten accidentally knocked her toy mouse (pink with silver polka dots) under the cooker yesterday and spent two hours hunched down watching and waiting for it to come out again.
Cheese doesn't give people dreams.

I like the image of you (in purple) on the computer and the kitten, like a latter-day Pangur Bán.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:43 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Kate P wrote:

What's 2019 EVM?

I just did. That is very cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:45 am

Kate P wrote:

What's 2019 EVM?

Sorry - I'm tired - didn't even notice it. But it is good news. Woohoo.

I'm off to sleep now - to be refreshed and ready for Tom Waits tomorrow night. Well done all.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:48 am

You can do Tom on Saturday. Tom waits.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 3:29 am

905 wrote:

And what was the heifer's reply ?

You always leave out the good bits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 6:27 pm

Hey nobody checked out the storeroom over the weekend
If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 _3974810

I'll just take these barrels back to mine to , ah, let them dry out...
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 6:31 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

Do full barrels float in water ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 6:55 pm

SeathrúnCeitinn wrote:

Do full barrels float in water ?

Only in Ballygowan sparkling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 10:39 pm

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 Mango_lassi

I'm pretending its summer and have made some mango lassi with

mangoes
natural yoghurt
crushed ice
crushed cardomom pod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite   If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

If You're Chillin' - An Síbín Reoite
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: Places-
Jump to: