Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

The "I LIKE..." thread.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage

The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:46 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Ausgezeichnet Slim Buddha. Top man ! cheers

Thank you very much, Evoting. Much appreciated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 8:55 pm

I like wandering back from hotel to office, taking my time with a nice hot bucket of coffee in my hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 3:07 pm

I like bio freeze cream - feckin savage stuff. Mmmmmmmm my incredibly painful back is feeling suitably soothed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 6:32 pm

Lazy Sunday mornings with a leisurely breakfast and a few newspapers

Christmas Eve meeting-up with old friends a being just on the right side of an alcoholic glow

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 6:37 pm

My favourite thing on Christmas Eve is midnight communion with friends and family alike. It is always very peaceful and the singing of Silent Night couldn't be more apt!

Then to the races on Boxing Day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 6:46 pm

I like finally having my own place in town. It makes me feel like Dublin's my home. Bainim ceol as leacracha na sráide,de shiúil mo chos, mar a dúirt an Díreánach i dtaobh an Bheachánaigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 6:49 pm

riadach wrote:
I like finally having my own place in town. It makes me feel like Dublin's my home. Bainim ceol as leacracha na sráide,de shiúil mo chos, mar a dúirt an Díreánach i dtaobh an Bheachánaigh.
Oh congrats, Riadach.Edit: I see your roommate is looking to replace you...http://www.daft.ie/searchsharing.daft?search=1&s[cc_id]=ct1&s[a_id]=pc4&s[mnp]=&s[mxp]=450&s[room_type]=either&s[search_type]=sharing&s[furn]=&s[refreshmap]=1&limit=10&search_type=sharing&id=467650 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 7:41 pm

I like the pancake/crepe things Lemon on Dawson St make. Wirklich lecker!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 7:45 pm

They're great, Ard!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 7:48 pm

johnfás wrote:
They're great, Ard!

I like their tea, their hot chocolate, the little biscotti....*sigh*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 7:49 pm

I was doing a course in Independent Colleges right next door to Lemon and we got discount with our cards! MMmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 7:56 pm

johnfás wrote:
I was doing a course in Independent Colleges right next door to Lemon and we got discount with our cards! MMmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Yep, it's a little beauty of a place selling sweet soupcons of splendid stuff!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:10 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
They have LOVELY coffee too. I don't know where they buy it or what they put in it but it's amazing. Their crepes with chocolate cauce and Grand Marnier... ooh mama!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:13 pm

There is one on South William Street also. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:17 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
They have LOVELY coffee too. I don't know where they buy it or what they put in it but it's amazing. Their crepes with chocolate cauce and Grand Marnier... ooh mama!

Yep, the place is very special.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:22 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Yep, the place is very special.

Did you ever try crepes with banana flambéd with Grand Marnier ?Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:23 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
riadach wrote:
Oh congrats, Riadach.Edit: I see your roommate is looking to replace you...http://www.daft.ie/searchsharing.daft?search=1&s[cc_id]=ct1&s[a_id]=pc4&s[mnp]=&s[mxp]=450&s[room_type]=either&s[search_type]=sharing&s[furn]=&s[refreshmap]=1&limit=10&search_type=sharing&id=467650 

Oh god!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:28 pm

riadach wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
riadach wrote:

Oh god!

"Is that a bottle of chloroform in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 12:34 am

Watching Heineken Cup in Welsh while reclining on a comfy couch and drinking a cold can of beer. Nice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 12:36 am

cookiemonster wrote:
Watching Heineken Cup in Welsh while reclining on a comfy couch and drinking a cold can of beer. Nice.
Also, sitting on said couch drinking another ice cold can while listening to Kind of Blue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 1:43 am

cookiemonster wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
Also, sitting on said couch drinking another ice cold can while listening to Kind of Blue

Do you like Diana Krall?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 1:52 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

Do you like Diana Krall?

They play her over the intercoms on the underground in Valparaiso
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 16 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 1:56 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

Do you like Diana Krall?
I do now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 9:41 pm

bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 9:53 pm

I like chicken caesar salads, though I have great difficulty with cutting the lettuce into eatable chunks.

I like Patrick Kavanagh's poetry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "I LIKE..." thread.
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next