Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

The "I LIKE..." thread.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuthorMessage

The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 3:02 pm

Ah sure thats the most efficient way of catching them Very Happy. Cactus - a true davy crocket.
Back to top Go down

The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "I LIKE..." thread.   The "I LIKE..." thread. - Page 19 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 8:21 pm

Now that I've seen him on Never Mind the Buzzcocks(I like that too), I like Josh Groban. Even though he is responsible for that execrable schmaltz, "You Raise Me Up", he has now gone up in my estimation.
Back to top Go down

The "I LIKE..." thread.
Page 19 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19