Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Anyone get any bargains lately ?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Anyone get any bargains lately ? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone get any bargains lately ?   Anyone get any bargains lately ? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:51 pm

johnfás wrote:
I got a new phone for 25... I'm not terribly pleased with it though. I dropped my old one and it totally broke. Stupid nokia have changed the way things work now though - a text message screen looks more like sending an email!

I find they aren't as sturdy as they used to be either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get any bargains lately ?   Anyone get any bargains lately ? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:52 pm

riadach wrote:
johnfás wrote:
I got a new phone for 25... I'm not terribly pleased with it though. I dropped my old one and it totally broke. Stupid nokia have changed the way things work now though - a text message screen looks more like sending an email!

I find they aren't as sturdy as they used to be either.

Nothing beats...

Anyone get any bargains lately ? - Page 4 A2412
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get any bargains lately ?   Anyone get any bargains lately ? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:55 pm

cookiemonster wrote:

Nothing beats...

Anyone get any bargains lately ? - Page 4 A2412

Best phone ever made. My dad has had it for years and the battery is still just as good. It also has bluetooth which was well ahead of its time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get any bargains lately ?   Anyone get any bargains lately ? - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:57 pm

johnfás wrote:

Best phone ever made. My dad has had it for years and the battery is still just as good. It also has bluetooth which was well ahead of its time.

Mine too. He dropped his old one and nearly cried when he went to the phone shop to replace it and was told you couldn't buy them anymore. He was delighted when I got him one off e-bay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get any bargains lately ?   Anyone get any bargains lately ? - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 1:17 am

They are the best phones ever. I had one for years (It's still in the pocket behind the driver's seat in my car) and it was working perfectly when I gave it up.
I gave it up for some new fancy phone with satnav and all sorts of gadgets but the new one just seems so much more flimsy than my old one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone get any bargains lately ?   Anyone get any bargains lately ? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone get any bargains lately ?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Business and Finance :: Economy, Business and Finance-
Jump to: