Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Thank God it's Friday !

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Thank God it's Friday ! Empty
PostSubject: Thank God it's Friday !   Thank God it's Friday ! EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 7:37 pm

Friday always gives me that feeling, lol! jocolor sunny I love you Very Happy even when facing into a long weekend of moving trunks and totting up accounts whilst the rain pours down outside.

Hope you all have a lovely week end.

Last edited by Kate P on Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar in thread title)
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Thank God it's Friday !   Thank God it's Friday ! EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 7:39 pm

Happy Friday indeed. We need more of them.

Whoever invented the weekend should have made it 50% longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank God it's Friday !   Thank God it's Friday ! EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 7:43 pm

indeed, i fully concur with all sentiments expressed herein!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank God it's Friday !   Thank God it's Friday ! EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 3:27 pm

Hurrah for Monday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank God it's Friday !   Thank God it's Friday ! EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 9:48 pm

Here's another one of them Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank God it's Friday !   Thank God it's Friday ! EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 10:13 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Here's another one of them Very Happy

And it's a long weekend. bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank God it's Friday !   Thank God it's Friday ! EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 2:36 am

905 wrote:
Hurrah for Monday!

Shut up! I'm working Monday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank God it's Friday !   Thank God it's Friday ! EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 9:13 am

Pax wrote:
905 wrote:
Hurrah for Monday!

Shut up! I'm working Monday.

As indeed am I, Pax. Yesterday (Friday) was the last Swiss public holiday between now and Christmas Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank God it's Friday !   Thank God it's Friday ! EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 9:57 am

I'm working all weekend - but those of you who are free should wander down to the World Fleadh in Portlaoise this weekend.

And everyone should get themselves organised to spend a day or two in Tullamore for Fleadh Ceoil na hEireann in Tullamore in two weeks. It's a terrific few days and Tullamore is a great town.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank God it's Friday !   Thank God it's Friday ! EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 11:08 am

The Fleadh is madness and is wonderful. I hope this year the recent trend to young men drinking themselves comatose at it will reverse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank God it's Friday !   Thank God it's Friday ! EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 6:04 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Friday always gives me that feeling, lol! jocolor sunny I love you Very Happy even when facing into a long weekend of moving trunks and totting up accounts whilst the rain pours down outside.

Here comes another one! bounce Have a good one, and don't forget Speed Posting from 9.30 on Sunday Night !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank God it's Friday !   Thank God it's Friday ! EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 6:11 pm

cactus flower wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

Here comes another one! bounce Have a good one, and don't forget Speed Posting from 9.30 on Sunday Night !

possibly working this weekend. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank God it's Friday !   Thank God it's Friday ! EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 6:11 pm

I have an idea for a speed post: how sick is everyone of the current financial crisis? (I mean come on!) I'll save my little rant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank God it's Friday !   Thank God it's Friday ! EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 6:24 pm

905 wrote:
I have an idea for a speed post: how sick is everyone of the current financial crisis? (I mean come on!) I'll save my little rant.

enough to laugh at this one:

whats the definition of optimism?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank God it's Friday !   Thank God it's Friday ! EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 6:48 pm

a banker ironing 5 shirts over the weekend! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank God it's Friday !   Thank God it's Friday ! EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 6:49 pm

zakalwe wrote:
lol!
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Thank God it's Friday !   Thank God it's Friday ! EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 6:58 pm

zakalwe wrote:

LOL
Might be time better spent ironing 40 pairs of underpants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank God it's Friday !   Thank God it's Friday ! EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 2:51 am

It is great, it means we can look forward to two days when the stock exchange can't inflict yet more harm on our destitute pension funds, it means time for lie-ins, listening to Marian Finucane in bed, Sunday newspapers are only a day away, box sets of DVDs can be enjoyed, trips can be had and stuff put off during the week can be done. All in all, things are looking good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank God it's Friday !   Thank God it's Friday ! EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 6:55 pm

Spag. bol. a bottle of wine and friends, coming up Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank God it's Friday !   Thank God it's Friday ! EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 7:24 pm

Mmmmmmm spaghetti bol!!! Yummy!

Are you a make all the sauce yourself person, or a sauce from a jar person?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank God it's Friday !   Thank God it's Friday ! EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 9:03 pm

johnfás wrote:

Thank God it's Friday ! Tomatina_wideweb__430x297,0

We like to make it ourselves cherry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank God it's Friday !   Thank God it's Friday ! EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 9:19 pm

cactus flower wrote:
johnfás wrote:

Good stuff cactus, all things going well, I'll be going to Carlingford on either Sunday or Monday of the long weekend for a trip. It's a beautiful part of the country with which I want to reacquaint myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank God it's Friday !   Thank God it's Friday ! EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 11:58 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
johnfás wrote:

Good stuff cactus, all things going well, I'll be going to Carlingford on either Sunday or Monday of the long weekend for a trip. It's a beautiful part of the country with which I want to reacquaint myself.

The pots are bubbling and the tomatus are exploding. Carlingford would have a lough, yes?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank God it's Friday !   Thank God it's Friday ! EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 12:01 am

cactus flower wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
johnfás wrote:

The pots are bubbling and the tomatus are exploding. Carlingford would have a lough, yes?

It would indeed, it's a gorgeous little bite of the great Irish Sea. Carlingford is on the best side of the Cooley peninsula. It is the only place in the country which has plucked my urbane heart-strings. I'm seriously contemplating buying a holiday home up there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank God it's Friday !   Thank God it's Friday ! EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 12:07 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
johnfás wrote:

It would indeed, it's a gorgeous little bite of the great Irish Sea. Carlingford is on the best side of the Cooley peninsula. It is the only place in the country which has plucked my urbane heart-strings. I'm seriously contemplating buying a holiday home up there.

If memory serves me right, Ard, there is a great deli in Carlingford with a cafè attached to it. Am I right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank God it's Friday !   Thank God it's Friday ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank God it's Friday !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next