Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Sign your name here ...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Sign your name here ... - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 35 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:44 pm

toxic avenger wrote:
ibis wrote:
toxic avenger wrote:
Obviously I won't leave the teabag in when the milk is in, that's just barbaric...

Oops.

You and your European ways. Tchuh...

As Defender of the Tealogical Faith, I shall clarify. It is acceptable to have congress of the bag and the milk in the preparation of the Holy Brew. However, it is unacceptable to sustain this congress in the enjoyment of the Holy Brew unless you have acquired a Shipyard's Dispensation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 35 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:35 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Zhou_Enlai wrote:
Tonys chips in every so often. He is not a prolific as he was on p.ie - not as many ignorant gits in need of a bit of the rough stuff.

I think it is a pity that there isn't a site where FFers voice their opinions. It would be great to be able to get a feel for the mood through the internet. I think people are a bit circumspect if you meet them in person. The internet allows a bit of latitude but there is no knowing what such latitude would reveal in FF at the moment.

Aren't the UK equivalents of P.ie and MN party political based? I've read and heard about Labour Home and Conservative Home being websites for members of those parties. Perhaps FF could set up a Fianna Fáil Home to give their membership a site to voice their opinions.

I don't see the value of that - as an independant, the last place I'd go to to discuss a party is its own website. A neutral space - when talking to independants is the only way to go - and if i were in a party then I'd prefer face to face time with fellow party members. I've serched for an aussie equivalent of p.ie but can't find one - perhaps for the same reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:16 pm

[img]Sign your name here ... - Page 35 1949546268_5462e98a2e_o[/img]

Cup of tea for you Scribe. You're very welcome to the Machine Nation.

Last edited by cactus flower on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:32 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
toxic avenger wrote:
ibis wrote:
toxic avenger wrote:
Obviously I won't leave the teabag in when the milk is in, that's just barbaric...

Oops.

As Defender of the Tealogical Faith, I shall clarify. It is acceptable to have congress of the bag and the milk in the preparation of the Holy Brew. However, it is unacceptable to sustain this congress in the enjoyment of the Holy Brew unless you have acquired a Shipyard's Dispensation.

I'm glad you mentioned the Shipyard's Dispensation. We have discussed this previously at great length, and resolved that the dispensation which permits the aforementioned congress was, still is, and always shall be within the spirit of the faith.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:51 pm

hi... i'm not too used to group stuff No so this is a bit weird for me affraid

but you guys seem nice.. i like the play nice feature pirat

did you ever think of starting a getup org in ireland if you really want people to have a say ... this is the aus one www.getup.org.au

mostly i do research and write letters to the paper.... on the very few issues i get involved in ...
mainly tara because all the rest of the stuff that fianna fail and to be honest the Irish people have messed up is fixable... Tara is unfortunately not. As a non homogenous race (not a bad thing ... always have been) cultural heritage is an incredibly important part of who we are and an important part of making our new folk feel they have something special to belong to.. king ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:47 pm

scribe wrote:
hi... i'm not too used to group stuff No so this is a bit weird for me affraid

but you guys seem nice.. i like the play nice feature pirat

did you ever think of starting a getup org in ireland if you really want people to have a say ... this is the aus one www.getup.org.au

mostly i do research and write letters to the paper.... on the very few issues i get involved in ...
mainly tara because all the rest of the stuff that fianna fail and to be honest the Irish people have messed up is fixable... Tara is unfortunately not. As a non homogenous race (not a bad thing ... always have been) cultural heritage is an incredibly important part of who we are and an important part of making our new folk feel they have something special to belong to.. king ..

For a novice, you're a dab hand with the smilies Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 2:32 pm

Sign your name here ... - Page 35 Penguin-tea-timer

Welcome to Machine Nation Rigobert. You've not wasted anytime starting posting: cup of tea for you.

They said on the news today that its so cold the penguins in the zoo won't come out of their hut.

The Charter is linked on the Latest Discussions page: it contains all you need to know about posting here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 35 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:59 pm

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
toxic avenger wrote:
ibis wrote:
toxic avenger wrote:

Oops.

I'm glad you mentioned the Shipyard's Dispensation. We have discussed this previously at great length, and resolved that the dispensation which permits the aforementioned congress was, still is, and always shall be within the spirit of the faith.

Oh for sure EVM, the stronger tea which results from the Shipyard's Dispensation is rather nice of an occasion and it would be remiss of me in my position not to acknowledge its worth within the faith. Keep stewing that brew my child!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 1:34 pm

Sign your name here ... - Page 35 English-cooked-breakfast_~D41-426885

Breakfast Oppenheimer? You're welcome here. You will find the Site Charter linked on the latest discussions page: if you read it before posting I'm sure you will find it helpful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 1:40 pm

Plenty of TAE as well. Welcome Oppenheimer.

Sign your name here ... - Page 35 768ket10
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 1:45 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Sign your name here ... - Page 35 English-cooked-breakfast_~D41-426885

Breakfast Oppenheimer? You're welcome here. You will find the Site Charter linked on the latest discussions page: if you read it before posting I'm sure you will find it helpful.

Any chance you could Fedex me one of those Cactus.
Edit: I'll do your ironing for a fortnight in exchange.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 2:54 pm

Hello there, recognise some names from other fora, glad to try to add some of my rubbish thoughts to another variety of the "fora and fauna" of the Irish board scene!
WooHoo
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 3:11 pm

Welcome Oppenheimer. Hope you enjoyed your breakfast. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 3:12 pm

Indeed I did, except for the pork bits Very Happy - Many thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 3:14 pm

Oppenheimer wrote:

Indeed I did, except for the pork bits Very Happy - Many thanks!

Embarassed

Will know better next time. Perhaps you might fedex them to EVM. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 3:15 pm

Quote :
"fora and fauna"

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 3:16 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Quote :
"fora and fauna"

lol!

When is Merriweather coming over?
Back to top Go down
Ex
Ex

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 3:24 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 3:31 pm

Sign your name here ... - Page 35 39624hvbiad48kd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 6:52 pm

Welcome Oppenheimer.

That's very sparkly altogether, Res. I feel like I should be making wishes...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 10:24 am

Oppenheimer wrote:
Hello there, recognise some names from other fora, glad to try to add some of my rubbish thoughts to another variety of the "fora and fauna" of the Irish board scene!
WooHoo

Thank you for not bringing that hand weirdness avatar with you, it freaks me out....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 35 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:39 pm

Sign your name here ... - Page 35 1949546268_5462e98a2e_o

Welcome alla

A cup of tea ?

Please read and observe the Machine Nation Charter and happy posting to you.

https://machinenation.forumakers.com/charter-f14/machine-nation-charter-and-rules-t643.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:01 pm

Sign your name here ... - Page 35 Coffee-Croissant

Your very welcome ratatouille.

Our Charter and Site Rules are here -

https://machinenation.forumakers.com/charter-f14/machine-nation-charter-and-rules-t643.htm

I see you've already lost your posting virginity

WooHoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:42 pm

Kate P wrote:
Welcome Oppenheimer.

That's very sparkly altogether, Res. I feel like I should be making wishes...

Dont you know the 3 good fairies: Flora Fauna and Merriweather?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:37 pm

Are they on An Bórd Snip Nua?

Welcome. I'm new here - great place. See how you even got a thoughtful croissant?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sign your name here ...
Page 35 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next