Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Sign your name here ...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Sign your name here ... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 3:40 pm

So if I were to say eh.... leave ... and then eh ... join again ...would I get a cuppa tea and a large mixed grill ? And maybe a croissant smothered in jam. Not just any jam mind you, raspberry jam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:21 pm

Just like a new customer at a bank, eh?
You will have to wait though - it's back to 'jam tomorrow' most places now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:19 pm

candide wrote:
Are they on An Bórd Snip Nua?

Who - Flora,Fauna and merri?
I hear Mary Coughlan is planning to write to them and Brian Cowen is planning a a trip to Never Never land
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:24 pm

cactus flower wrote:

I see you've already lost your posting virginity

Indeed, Ratatouille is now but a common strumpet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:17 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

If Ratatouille, with one post, is a strumpet, what does that make you and me, Ard Taoiseach ? Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:51 pm

Cher/e Ratatouille,

To lose one's reputation after just one post? Mais, c'est scandaleux, n'est-ce pas? I had no idea that there was such a notion as a respectable number of posts, not too low to suggest one was an undesirable troll, nor too high to merit being thought a rogue, a rake, a trollop. Fear not, there are gentlemen and ladies here who are kind and indulgent to us neophytes, despite their terrifying reputations as ' fourth apprentice in reproduction' or 'seventh master in excretion'. Some vile and bilious biologist no doubt has cast about scandal concerning these august and illustrious senior members. Just ignore them, the reputations I mean, not the senior members.

Your faithful servant,
Candide
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:46 pm

For whoever is next to come in, I'd like to pre-empt you with a new love of mine:
Sign your name here ... - Page 36 2336243777_57bdc57d6f_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 36 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:19 am

cactus flower wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
cactus flower wrote:

If Ratatouille, with one post, is a strumpet, what does that make you and me, Ard Taoiseach ? Embarassed

(Excessively) experienced.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 36 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:40 am

elainec welcome to Machine Nation

Thought we'd start having cuppa soups at night just to test out the effect it could have on nightmares. Its a cold damp dark dreary old night anyway.

Sign your name here ... - Page 36 Hot%20Cuppa%20Soup

Our Charter here for your leisurely perusal ..
https://machinenation.forumakers.com/charter-f14/machine-nation-charter-and-rules-t643.htm

Our bar for the R&R
https://machinenation.forumakers.com/places-f1/if-you-re-chillin-an-sibin-reoite-t1654-100.htm#bottom

If you don't like tomato soup I can change it ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:47 pm

Greetings Achille1 !!!

We're getting close to our 200dth information consumer/creator/facilitator on MN !!

We'll have to have a big tay party

Sign your name here ... - Page 36 Boston-tea-party-2006
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:33 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Greetings Achille1 !!!

We're getting close to our 200dth information consumer/creator/facilitator on MN !!

We'll have to have a big tay party

Sign your name here ... - Page 36 Boston-tea-party-2006

Shush you with those pitchers, you're confessing secret details of TeaWorld Hyperplex 9000, the new tealogical utopia to be raised out of the sands of Dubai for all the world to see and enjoy.

Fáilte Achille1 agus fáilte roimh cách!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 36 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 12:14 am

Sign your name here ... - Page 36 A_cup_of_tea

Welcome dotski_w_. Cup of tay for you?

You're very welcome here. Please read the Site Charter before you post: it should be helpful.

Last edited by cactus flower on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:29 pm

Sign your name here ... - Page 36 Tea_mug
Crusty! Cup of tea for you? You're very welcome here. Our Charter is here.
https://machinenation.forumakers.com/charter-f14/machine-nation-charter-and-rules-t643.htm

Last edited by cactus flower on Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 10:35 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Sign your name here ... - Page 36 Tea_mug
Crusty! Cup of tea for you? You're very welcome here. Our Charter is here.
[url=https://machinenation.forumakers.com/charter-f14/machine-nation-charter-and-rules-t643.htm
https://machinenation.forumakers.com/charter-f14/machine-nation-charter-and-rules-t643.htm[/quote[/url]]

Nice one! Hot and strong with no sugar. Cheers!

CB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 10:57 pm

Right Crusty Burke, we'll remember that.

Make yourself at home here. The Sibin is where you'd get something stronger maybe later on in the evening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 11:44 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Right Crusty Burke, we'll remember that.

Make yourself at home here. The Sibin is where you'd get something stronger maybe later on in the evening.

We've also got a currency here - miniaudis. A pint in the Sibín will cost you seven hundred thousand miniaudis luckily Ard Taoiseach put a tip in there of ten squabillion miniaudis Very Happy

You can earn miniaudis here by writing good posts and not breaking the Law. If you break the Law at present you will be gently admonished but I warn you that the Entities EvotingMachine0197 and EvotingMachine3402 are currently in the process of making a third Entity - RoboMod. If you break the Law here then you will have RoboMod on you like a plague of Green Ants in a cut forest in Kununurra.

Hi Marcx !

flickr tay:
Sign your name here ... - Page 36 2258086811_6be9f9e204
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 1:12 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 12:49 pm

Welcome snapple drinker

Sign your name here ... - Page 36 Tea_cup_small

Please have a scan through our posting guidelines before you sip on that tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 36 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 8:06 pm

Sign your name here ... - Page 36 1949546268_5462e98a2e_o

Cup of tea, Whippet? Please make yourself at home and read our Charter, it will tell you what you need to know about posting here.
If you need any help, just ask any of the moderators. Smile

Last edited by johnfás on Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed image)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:48 am

Welcome Papal Knight ... Two.

Sit down and have a cuppa tay after Q&A is over and you may browse this Charter which includes some brief guidelines too.

Maybe you are related or know Papal Knight - the original ?? If you are here to mock him or impersonate him you will be defenestrated Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:51 am

Welcome Papal_ Knight2. That is a fine name you choose.

Nobody mocks Papal Kmight, Audi . Would the real Papal Kmight please stand up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:04 am

Auditor #9 wrote:

Sit down and have a cuppa tay after Q&A is over and you may browse this Charter which includes some brief guidelines too.

Maybe you are related or know Papal Knight - the original ?? If you are here to mock him or impersonate him you will be defenestrated Very Happy

Yup. The same. Had technical problems with my computer that meant I cannot access the old account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:08 am

OK sh*t happens

You'll have to give back that cup of tay though ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:09 am

Papal_knight Two wrote:
Auditor #9 wrote:

Yup. The same. Had technical problems with my computer that meant I cannot access the old account.
Jesus, things must be bad if you have to cut back on new names.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 36 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:12 am

Peak names?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign your name here ...   Sign your name here ... - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sign your name here ...
Page 36 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next