Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Is Obama a Chimp?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Is Obama a Chimp? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Obama a Chimp?   Is Obama a Chimp? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:35 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Are Irish politicians pigs?

Aren't they?

Also, I didn't refer to politicians. But we ended up on the same page anyway pirat

Is Obama a Chimp? - Page 2 Pigs10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Obama a Chimp?   Is Obama a Chimp? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:27 pm

Irish politicians are definately pigs. Harney is the biggest pig ever. Spending hundreds of dollars on the beauty treatment and going galavanting arround America. Waste of money, she ain't ever going to win a beauty contest anywhere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Obama a Chimp?   Is Obama a Chimp? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:11 pm

I see youngdan took a few days off after those comments towards our politicians.

Protests planned in the U.S. over the Chimp cartoon -

A national US civil rights organisation is planning protests in dozens of US cities over the New York Post cartoon that critics say likened a violent chimpanzee to President Barack Obama.

The National Association for the Advancement of Coloured People said demonstrations will be held in more than 50 cities to call on local Fox television stations to protest the February 18 cartoon.

The group also is decrying what it calls "racial insensitivity" and lack of diversity at the paper and the Fox News Channel.
http://www.breakingnews.ie/World/eyauauojkfkf/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Obama a Chimp?   Is Obama a Chimp? - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:36 pm

Yesterday the New York Times apologised for the cartoon. Sometimes sorry is not enough.

I still find the thread title offensive, although I fully accept that it may not be intended. It contains the possibility that he is one.

Not just any old chimp if you remember - it was the angry one who tried to bite someone's head off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Obama a Chimp?   Is Obama a Chimp? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Obama a Chimp?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2