Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Why aren't you posting?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Why aren't you posting? Empty
PostSubject: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 1:43 am

Right. You're signed in but you're not posting.

Why not?

Do you come here often and not post - why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 1:50 am

Are you talking to me?

I regularly leave myself signed in, computer on, broadband always on and fall asleep/go to work/go shopping/go on holidays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 1:53 am

hmm, apart from whatever conspiracy theories are being floated, are there also less students on this site than on p.ie? Free time therefore limited. I know i'm having a really busy week myself ... or am i intruding on a private conversation in which case i'll step outside?! Embarassed ...read post carefully before replying Atticus! *doh*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 2:09 am

I'm pretty much permanently signed in, I think. I have the Machine open in a tab, and given the nature of my business, the browser is permanently open too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 10:07 am

I log in every day - Bit busy this week with work stuff - Two major projects coming up to D Day in the next week or so and as the Yes campaign steps up a gear I've been out leafleting a fair bit in the evenings this week.

Also I normally dont post for the sake of posting - if it interests me - I'll reply - but as regards taking th initiative - that requires braincells and my two have been fully enjaged with other matterss this week Very Happy

I'll be back!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 11:43 am

Like yourselves, I do have a life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 3:41 pm

Kate P wrote:

Why not?

I just like observing the civility of this forum. It's Afternoon Tea compared to the pints of plain down the local that is P.ie. (Whereas boards.ie is more like school detention Shocked )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? EmptyFri Apr 04, 2008 5:26 pm

Victor Meldrew wrote:
Kate P wrote:

Why not?

I just like observing the civility of this forum. It's Afternoon Tea compared to the pints of plain down the local that is P.ie. (Whereas boards.ie is more like school detention Shocked )

Civility is always nice to see on 't' interweb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 10:56 pm

rock3r wrote:
Victor Meldrew wrote:
Kate P wrote:

Why not?

Civility is always nice to see on 't' interweb.

Shut your fat, whining face, rock3r! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 11:08 pm

I'm a student - am I the only one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 11:10 pm

johnfás wrote:

No there are a few thousand of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 11:57 pm

cookiemonster wrote:
johnfás wrote:

Suspect

My boyish charm will be my downfall around here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 12:03 am

johnfás wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:
johnfás wrote:

Suspect

My boyish charm will be my downfall around here.

Indeed, you look goregeous in that picture there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 12:25 am

johnfás wrote:

What do people here do... for a living... or just to pass the day? Very Happy

Flick spit-balls at Secretaries General usually. The SG of DoF is double-tops, SG of Justice is Bulls-eye, SG of Entemp Triple-twenties and so on. Tis great fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 12:36 am

I spend the day hating my job and the evening moaning about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 12:37 am

cookiemonster wrote:

Sounds like alot of people I know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 12:38 am

johnfás wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

Accountants or Insurance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 12:57 am

cookiemonster wrote:
johnfás wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

Accountants or Insurance?

Accountants
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 1:18 am

I assume it is accountants because you don't know anybody in insurance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 1:20 am

cookiemonster wrote:

I don't know anyone in insurance but my father is an accountant - and I never hear the end of the woes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 1:25 am

johnfás wrote:
cookiemonster wrote:

I don't know anyone in insurance but my father is an accountant - and I never hear the end of the woes.

You do now and it's just as bad as accountancy but the pay is worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:31 pm

There doesn`t seem to be enough crazies on the site. On the site that dare not speak it`s name you were guaranteed a loon a day that would start a row between two shadows. Everybody here seems to be pally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:38 pm

anmajornarthainig2 wrote:
Everybody here seems to be pally.

Oh we'd have you believe that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:46 pm

Cricket is crap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:49 pm

anmajornarthainig2 wrote:
Cricket is crap.
Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why aren't you posting?   Why aren't you posting? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why aren't you posting?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next