Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

The Privatisation of Irish Politics

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:22 am

everything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:25 am

Frightened Albanian wrote:
everything

Such as...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:27 am

it is in fact another nice story and if it is true then Jason has been outed but big. Do you not like that bit of publicity Cookiiie? I think is is fascinating because it is yet another Libertas denial story , How much denial does one man have to do?

Wonder is the source a competing editor who is feeling bruised?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:28 am

it is in fact another nice story and if it is true then Jason has been outed but big. Do you not like that bit of publicity Cookiiie? I think is is fascinating because it is yet another Libertas denial story , How much denial does one man have to do?

Wonder is the source a competing editor who is feeling bruised?

And what has that got to do with the privatisation of Irish politics?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:31 am

You really don't like that one obviously you are skipping. I love vinyl.

i think there should be a small ban if he makes the same post again

I see that P.ie is dead explains why you are here
ganley people discuss irish times

T
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:33 am

You really don't like that one obviously you are skipping. I love vinyl.

i think there should be a small ban if he makes the same post again

T

How about a small ban if you post off topic again, you were warned before, remember?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:36 am

on topic the point of the thread is to discuss private rich guys attempting politics and Ganley fits the bill as we are all aware. So Jason O'Toole ? Is he on wages?

I
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:36 am

on topic the point of the thread is to discuss private rich guys attempting politics and Ganley fits the bill as we are all aware. So Jason O'Toole ? Is he on wages?

I

You tell me, you know everything, don't you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:40 am

so its either off topic or you say u tell me?

I am a bit beyond kindergarten mein cookie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:41 am

so its either off topic or you say u tell me?

I am a bit beyond kindergarten mein cookie

Well you claim everything is on topic and also that you know everything about Ganley so why don't you give some answers for a change. Some nice reputable references would be nice too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:43 am

I think if Kevbar could get over his intense moral revulsion he would have done a better job than o'Toole ,but some of us are not like that Cookie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:47 am

I think if Kevbar could get over his intense moral revulsion he would have done a better job than o'Toole ,but some of us are not like that Cookie

what are you talking about?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:36 pm

stop stalking cookie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:41 pm

stop stalking cookie

Nobody is stalking me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:49 pm

This thread is the Anglo Irish Bank of Machine Nation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:51 pm

unaligned wrote:

agreed
I still can't take in Jason O'Toole though, spliting the Libertas cadre
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:55 pm

unaligned wrote:

agreed
I still can't take in Jason O'Toole though, spliting the Libertas cadre

I think you need to relax and adopt a wait and see approach. If you're concerned about questionable motives and smokescreens there is plenty of material in relation to politicians that we already have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 1:56 pm

yes but we know what they are up to dont we? Nothing new there
Quote :

Quote:cookiemonster

Originally Posted by mccafferty cat
The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 14 Viewpost

No kidding. On the funding, the "loans", and even his own nationality, it has been lie after lie after lie after lie.

He never lied about the loan nor did he lie about his nationality.

In fact he did I have seen a form he filled in by hand where he wrote British for his nationality, signed by him too etc.............. ahem cookie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:18 pm

Erhem twice: anyone here heard of dual Irish/UK nationality?

Personally I don't give a damn what nationality anyone is. I'd be more concerned to know where they are tax resident.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 3:45 pm

many of us have dual nationality.... I know many people like me, eldest child of one or two Irish emigrant parents, who were "returned" to the Republic at an early age when they decided to move home again. Plenty of us went looking for UK passports in the early 90s when you could go to the US without a visa with a UK, but not an Irish passport.

And of course, if you were born in the North........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 6:25 pm

Jason and the Golden Fleecer pissing off the other Argonauts. You couldn't buy this script. But isn't it good the way people are waking up to the fact the man is a pathological liar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:15 pm

I'm Irish and British, I could put down either as my nationality and be truthful. That's what happens when you dump your people all over the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 8:24 pm

Honest to god, I wouldn't care if he was a Japanese member of the Taliban, if he behaved himself. What has nationality got to do with anything?

Where I do take issue is in his being a tax exile, and not even being prepared to say where he pays his taxes. No representation without taxation, please.

Are you opposed to Ganley because you think he is British???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:11 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Honest to god, I wouldn't care if he was a Japanese member of the Taliban, if he behaved himself. What has nationality got to do with anything?

Where I do take issue is in his being a tax exile, and not even being prepared to say where he pays his taxes. No representation without taxation, please.

Are you opposed to Ganley because you think he is British???

No but I do find his paeans to the virtues of turf as sickening as they are newly memorised. The British nationality is only relevant in light of his whole Plastic Paddy routine or as Dick Roche put it: "wrapping himself in a tricolour of convenience."
It's a nauseating see-through ploy for popularity. He just stopped short of giving out a recipe for brown bread to everybody in the audience on the Late Late.
Although I do agree there are more pertinent charges to aim at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 14 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 10:30 pm

toxic avenger wrote:
I'm Irish and British...

*gasp*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Privatisation of Irish Politics   The Privatisation of Irish Politics - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Privatisation of Irish Politics
Page 14 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next