Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

BuachaillBeo is back !!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

BuachaillBeo is back !! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BuachaillBeo is back !!   BuachaillBeo is back !! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:36 pm

MikeW wrote:
Jays, me own thread.....

Kept busy, new baby and lot of work on at mo means little sleep! I try not to post when that happens cause I get ratty!

zakalwe's off form today too - bad night of beer. Wouldn't want to lock you up in a thread together. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Or perhaps you would just Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BuachaillBeo is back !!   BuachaillBeo is back !! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 6:56 pm

I feel this is appropriate given the great MikeW has returned...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAT5ypTjKOI
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BuachaillBeo is back !!   BuachaillBeo is back !! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:38 am

Congrats on the new baby, Mike W. May you all be happy together...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BuachaillBeo is back !!   BuachaillBeo is back !! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:53 am

Congrats on the baby Mike - give us a run down on the bits and bobs you have to obtain/do/wipe/acquire during the first month will you? I'm putting a thread together on new babies.

1.73 million of them per week Very Happy

ibis Kate P and eamo and Aragon - what were you all doing?? sunning yourselves on beaches in the south of Europe? I wouldn't blame you although today and tonight have been the most pleasant all summer or should I say "summer" ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BuachaillBeo is back !!   BuachaillBeo is back !! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 2:10 am

I don't understand. ibis eamo Kate P?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BuachaillBeo is back !!   BuachaillBeo is back !! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 2:14 am

evercloserunion wrote:

Three people who haven't posted here in a while. Well, Kate P has but has been missing for a while now - about 4 days.

Some of us are naturally clingy you know, like Velcro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BuachaillBeo is back !!   BuachaillBeo is back !! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 3:01 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Congrats on the baby Mike - give us a run down on the bits and bobs you have to obtain/do/wipe/acquire during the first month will you? I'm putting a thread together on new babies.

1.73 million of them per week Very Happy

ibis Kate P and eamo and Aragon - what were you all doing?? sunning yourselves on beaches in the south of Europe? I wouldn't blame you although today and tonight have been the most pleasant all summer or should I say "summer" ..

In London, seeing family - hotter, but even clammier than here. Mind you, got to go to the Science and Natural History museums...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BuachaillBeo is back !!   BuachaillBeo is back !! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 3:57 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
evercloserunion wrote:

Three people who haven't posted here in a while. Well, Kate P has but has been missing for a while now - about 4 days.

Some of us are naturally clingy you know, like Velcro.
Kate P is at Electric Picnic IIRC.
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: BuachaillBeo is back !!   BuachaillBeo is back !! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 4:17 am

Ich bin zuruckkommen. Or whatever it is I should say.

Did anybody miss me ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: EvotingMachine90210 is baaaccckkk!   BuachaillBeo is back !! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 10:44 am

You're back! Holidays?

ibis did you learn anything you didn't know already from the London science museum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BuachaillBeo is back !!   BuachaillBeo is back !! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 12:07 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
You're back! Holidays?

ibis did you learn anything you didn't know already from the London science museum.
Is 905 on his holidays or at the picnic? He's missed too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BuachaillBeo is back !!   BuachaillBeo is back !! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 1:28 am

cheers

The Cairt - tá sé criochnaithe - go raibh maith agat!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: BuachaillBeo is back !!   BuachaillBeo is back !! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 4:47 pm

I'm back again. Anybody miss me this time ? No. Thought not.

Learned loads of new german words Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BuachaillBeo is back !!   BuachaillBeo is back !! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 5:15 pm

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:

I missed ye EVM0197........have to recalibrate the sight on this yoke
BuachaillBeo is back !! - Page 2 Criosg10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BuachaillBeo is back !!   BuachaillBeo is back !! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 5:34 pm

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:

Miss you...? Look what happened to the world when you were gone ...What a Face

Welcome back! Very Happy How was Deutschland?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BuachaillBeo is back !!   BuachaillBeo is back !! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 9:06 pm

What's going on here!? Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BuachaillBeo is back !!   BuachaillBeo is back !! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 9:15 pm

HI - how's it going ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BuachaillBeo is back !!   BuachaillBeo is back !! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 9:17 pm

cactus flower wrote:
HI - how's it going ?

not too bad now thanks Smile, how are ye keeping?

tá an chairt déanta? yéy! Very Happy

Last edited by BuachaillBeo on Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BuachaillBeo is back !!   BuachaillBeo is back !! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 9:17 pm

BuachaillBeo wrote:
What's going on here!? Shocked

Eh I was bored one day and started a thread one day called '905 is back' after he was missing for oh 4 weeks and then used it for someone else and someone else and now it got out of hand. Are you embarrassed?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BuachaillBeo is back !!   BuachaillBeo is back !! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 9:21 pm

ah right! i was confused but now i'm ok. lean ar aghaidh! hope all's well Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BuachaillBeo is back !!   BuachaillBeo is back !! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 9:24 pm

BuachaillBeo wrote:

All is very well, except for the implosion of the world financial system and a few other bits and bobs. The weather has been cracking all week. How are things with you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BuachaillBeo is back !!   BuachaillBeo is back !! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 9:28 pm

BuachaillBeo wrote:

We're tipping away here. Since March we've done so much including finishing An Cairt where you will be remembered forever! Yep, since we started in march, Bertie left office, the budget went into serious deficit by 8 billion, there was nearly a nuclear war in Georgia, a local Irish recession has hit as well as a global financial meltdown.

A lot done, a lot more to do Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BuachaillBeo is back !!   BuachaillBeo is back !! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 9:32 pm

Quote :
All is very well, except for the implosion of the world financial system and a few other bits and bobs. The weather has been cracking all week.
Quote :
Bertie left office, the budget went into serious deficit by 8 billion, there was nearly a nuclear war in Georgia, a local Irish recession has hit as well as a global financial meltdown.

Ha! I know, it's gas, over the summer i wasn't able to get at the news as easily as i can usually and i figured, what could possibly happen in such a short time! Surprised

I'm very well anyway cactus, thanks very much Very Happy the weather's savage alright, and long may it continue Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BuachaillBeo is back !!   BuachaillBeo is back !! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 9:42 pm

BuachaillBeo wrote:
Quote :
All is very well, except for the implosion of the world financial system and a few other bits and bobs. The weather has been cracking all week.
Quote :
Bertie left office, the budget went into serious deficit by 8 billion, there was nearly a nuclear war in Georgia, a local Irish recession has hit as well as a global financial meltdown.

Ha! I know, it's gas, over the summer i wasn't able to get at the news as easily as i can usually and i figured, what could possibly happen in such a short time! Surprised

I'm very well anyway cactus, thanks very much Very Happy the weather's savage alright, and long may it continue Smile

You picked a good summer to miss the news. Plenty to get your teeth into if you felt like it though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BuachaillBeo is back !!   BuachaillBeo is back !! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BuachaillBeo is back !!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2