Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

The Obama Administration / State of the Union Address

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

The Obama Administration /  State of the Union Address - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Obama Administration / State of the Union Address   The Obama Administration /  State of the Union Address - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 1:48 pm

Someone is buying the junk Bonds! I can't think of anyone else other than those who want to prevent a callopse in the dollar for whatever motive. I doubt if it has anything to do with Obama. As for Geithner I am entirely with YoungDan on that one.

Someone needs to investigate the revolving door between Goldman Sacks and some of these key posts!!!!

Anyway when I think of American politics cartoons spring to mind, wonder why?

The Obama Administration /  State of the Union Address - Page 3 Creating-change

The Obama Administration /  State of the Union Address - Page 3 Walk-on-water-11-08

The Obama Administration /  State of the Union Address - Page 3 Obama-and-miracles
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Obama Administration / State of the Union Address   The Obama Administration /  State of the Union Address - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:48 pm

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fgZmq1MALIQ

Gotta watch the news, it explains it all at the end
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Obama Administration / State of the Union Address   The Obama Administration /  State of the Union Address - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 10:37 pm

youngdan wrote:

Excellent!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Obama Administration / State of the Union Address   The Obama Administration /  State of the Union Address - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 10:48 pm

youngdan wrote:

This is interesting youngdan. I haven't watched the video, but the comments are a good debate. The suggestion is that it was a Mossad operation and that the objective is to open up Pakistan to invasion and occupation. Is there also a suggestion that this is Obama's first big move against Afghanistan?

I was pleased to see a good few commentators who had zero time for Alex Jones and co. They would want to keep their wits about them enough to consider the Mossad theory on its merits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Obama Administration / State of the Union Address   The Obama Administration /  State of the Union Address - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 11:25 pm

It is all a crock of shite. If those Indian fools can't kill 10 lads in 3 days then they should just tell a crowd of American shoppers that there is an after Thankgiving sale on and they would trample them to death.

Forget about Obama. He thinks they are talking about that singer from Cork. He is a puppet and a stupid one at that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Obama Administration / State of the Union Address   The Obama Administration /  State of the Union Address - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:36 pm

Agree carve up of Pakistan seems to be on the agenda. On India I don't think the Indians will be fooled by recent activity around the Gates of India. After all they have had the English to contend with for a few centuries. The question is will they chose to use the attacks to justify any future action?

I believe the division of India on independence was a monumental mistake which cost many their lives. India is a strange country, it holds together surprisingly well all things considered. Population 1.1 - 1.2 billion and many different minority races and religions. Given the levels of poverty I have generally always found it a surprisingly safe place to be, especially if you compare it to much of Latin America or Africa.

Obama has always stated he would go into Pakistan so looks like it is in for a bad time. Interesting to see how they deal with this nuclear power. Get it wrong and Democracy will ensure a very Muslim government. Is the idea to subdue the border territories or regime change or both? Or perhaps they would like to split the country up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Obama Administration / State of the Union Address   The Obama Administration /  State of the Union Address - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 1:22 am

The ISI and CIA are closely linked. The ISI ran this operation IMO with who knows what other secret service. The Pakistani government knew nothing about it I would say.

Bresenski wants Pakistan destroyed as it is a big ally of China. I am not too fond of the Ching Changs but things look bleak for the Pakiderms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Obama Administration / State of the Union Address   The Obama Administration /  State of the Union Address - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 2:12 am

Thanks for clearing that up for me, Squire and youngdan. I thought China might have come into it somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Obama Administration / State of the Union Address   The Obama Administration /  State of the Union Address - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 1:20 am

Féach ar seo...

Nasc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Obama Administration / State of the Union Address   The Obama Administration /  State of the Union Address - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 3:57 am

Not a good start for them:

Quote :
Confirmation that the US is in a recession and signs pointing to a prolonged downturn sent Wall Street plunging once again today, hurtling the Dow Jones industrials down nearly 700 points and more than half of last week’s big gains. All the major indicators more than 7%, and the Standard & Poor’s 500 index dropped nearly 9%.

Breaking news says 2/3rds of the US economy is US retail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Obama Administration / State of the Union Address   The Obama Administration /  State of the Union Address - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 10:57 am

Am I on the right thread. Napolitano is going to head Homeland Security. She is another wan of them things
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Obama Administration / State of the Union Address   The Obama Administration /  State of the Union Address - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 11:01 am

youngdan wrote:
Am I on the right thread. Napolitano is going to head Homeland Security. She is another wan of them things

I think I posted on another thread about Hilary, but not much. What is the story on Napolitano?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Obama Administration / State of the Union Address   The Obama Administration /  State of the Union Address - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 11:16 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Obama Administration / State of the Union Address   The Obama Administration /  State of the Union Address - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 1:55 am

cactus flower wrote:
youngdan wrote:

I think I posted on another thread about Hilary, but not much. What is the story on Napolitano?

Janet Napolitano has been appointed as Secretary for Homeland Security-elect. Another strong, confident woman with power. *sigh* We just need a few marginal Republicans to be indicted on corruption scandals, resignations and Democrats elected to their places and we get the filibuster-proof Senate and then it's Democratic Heaven!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Obama Administration / State of the Union Address   The Obama Administration /  State of the Union Address - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 3:01 am

Strong woman, she is a man. yihaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhh. Her filly was never bustered, thats why it is a fillybusterproof team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Obama Administration / State of the Union Address   The Obama Administration /  State of the Union Address - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:05 am

youngdan wrote:
Strong woman, she is a man. yihaaaaaaaggggggghhhhhhh. Her filly was never bustered, thats why it is a fillybusterproof team

youngdan, that's disgusting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Obama Administration / State of the Union Address   The Obama Administration /  State of the Union Address - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:21 am

Time for a cartoon.

The Obama Administration /  State of the Union Address - Page 3 Cardboard_village
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Obama Administration / State of the Union Address   The Obama Administration /  State of the Union Address - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 2:17 am

youngdan wrote:

Dan, i love your posts normally but you've got issues mate!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Obama Administration / State of the Union Address   The Obama Administration /  State of the Union Address - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 3:35 am

Squire wrote:
Time for a cartoon.

The Obama Administration /  State of the Union Address - Page 3 Cardboard_village

*smacks head* It's perfect! Why didn't I think of that solution before?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Obama Administration / State of the Union Address   The Obama Administration /  State of the Union Address - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 7:12 am

I was talking to a person before the election who said that Obama was another Hitler and while not thinking too much about it at the time I have since realised she could have a point. A lot of those Germans were homosexual and occultists and American politicians are the same. Sometimes they are nice family men like the guy from New Jersey. A man's man on his 2nd wife and a daughter. Were I to say that this guy was queer I would likely be called paronoid, bitter and a know it all. I would be called a conspiracy nut. Needless to say he was as gay as could be. No harm in that if it is known but otherwise he was owned and controled.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPVxlBOjITI

The Missus said she was shocked but of course she later admitted under oath that she also was getting boinked by Man Friday in terrific threesomes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3e9paM_hYo

A study of this person Gannon will reveal all. Biden and that other tool know the score and are trying to keep a straight face.

Today we get Richardson. Read what Greg Palast wrote about him.

Now we have Napolitano as the head of Homeland Security. If this was not real it would be a joke. Albright is back and Janet Reno must be sick or he would be back as well.

I thought Halloween was over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Obama Administration / State of the Union Address   The Obama Administration /  State of the Union Address - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 11:55 am

youngdan wrote:
I was talking to a person before the election who said that Obama was another Hitler and while not thinking too much about it at the time I have since realised she could have a point. A lot of those Germans were homosexual and occultists and American politicians are the same. Sometimes they are nice family men like the guy from New Jersey. A man's man on his 2nd wife and a daughter. Were I to say that this guy was queer I would likely be called paronoid, bitter and a know it all. I would be called a conspiracy nut. Needless to say he was as gay as could be. No harm in that if it is known but otherwise he was owned and controled.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPVxlBOjITI

The Missus said she was shocked but of course she later admitted under oath that she also was getting boinked by Man Friday in terrific threesomes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3e9paM_hYo

A study of this person Gannon will reveal all. Biden and that other tool know the score and are trying to keep a straight face.

Today we get Richardson. Read what Greg Palast wrote about him.

Now we have Napolitano as the head of Homeland Security. If this was not real it would be a joke. Albright is back and Janet Reno must be sick or he would be back as well.

I thought Halloween was over.

Very good resignation speech there by Governor McGreevy and a mini soap-opera between himself and the wife there might make for an interesting discussion in itself. It's a bit queer linking this to Obama though ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Obama Administration / State of the Union Address   The Obama Administration /  State of the Union Address - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 6:29 pm

The point is these lads just don't happen to make it in American politics because they are charasmatic. There is trillions of dollars to be robbed and to run for even town selectman necessitates dealing with and getting the support of the most unsavory of charactors. Cross them at your peril
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Obama Administration / State of the Union Address   The Obama Administration /  State of the Union Address - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 7:44 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Obama Administration / State of the Union Address   The Obama Administration /  State of the Union Address - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:33 am

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1208/16693.html

These lads would give you a pain in the whole. Now Obama is dissappointing them too. Another crowd of Suckers. They swallowed the jive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Obama Administration / State of the Union Address   The Obama Administration /  State of the Union Address - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:53 am

youngdan wrote:
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1208/16693.html

These lads would give you a pain in the whole. Now Obama is dissappointing them too. Another crowd of Suckers. They swallowed the jive.

The gay community got it in the * by Obama you're saying ? He's only saying one feckin Mass though isn't he ? He's not being employed to run the Deptartment of Social and Sexual Rights or anything now youngdan is he ?

Quote :
Barack Obama’s choice of a prominent evangelical minister to perform the invocation at his inauguration is a conciliatory gesture toward social conservatives who opposed him in November, but it is drawing fierce challenges from a gay rights movement that – in the wake of a gay marriage ban in California – is looking for a fight.

What are they saying about Obama doing something that Lincoln did - bringing opposites together to stir up some creativity ? Do you know the phrase exactly .. ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Obama Administration / State of the Union Address   The Obama Administration /  State of the Union Address - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Obama Administration / State of the Union Address
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next