Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Dressing up ideas

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Dressing up ideas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dressing up ideas   Dressing up ideas - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 3:43 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Nachos suck and would not fill a goldfish....really.

Au contraire, the synthesis of cheese, jalapenos, salsa and tortillas is quite tasty and goes very well with a good DVD and a few bottles of Staropramen.

You are far tooooo posh to be an alien. So you must be human. A most dastardly example of human as could possibly exist. Evil or Very Mad

Eah? Since when did aliens become common? Vulcans are terribly refined individuals.

Well. I counted nine Darth Vaders tonight. Some of them no higher than a grasshoppers knee.
You caused this you Keynesian Alien.

Mwahahaha!!! My plan is nearing completion!
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Dressing up ideas   Dressing up ideas - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 3:49 am

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Au contraire, the synthesis of cheese, jalapenos, salsa and tortillas is quite tasty and goes very well with a good DVD and a few bottles of Staropramen.

You are far tooooo posh to be an alien. So you must be human. A most dastardly example of human as could possibly exist. Evil or Very Mad

Eah? Since when did aliens become common? Vulcans are terribly refined individuals.

Well. I counted nine Darth Vaders tonight. Some of them no higher than a grasshoppers knee.

Until Hannafin deprives you of cash. Then my plan is nearing completion. Machines always win. Aliens always lose. Loser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dressing up ideas   Dressing up ideas - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 6:56 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Until Hannafin deprives you of cash. Then my plan is nearing completion. Machines always win. Aliens always lose. Loser.

You are sorely mistaken mein Nemesis. You will fail. You will fail epically. Your failure will reverberate around the cosmos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dressing up ideas   Dressing up ideas - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 7:10 pm

Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:
Ard-Taoiseach wrote:

Not been watching Battlestar Galactica then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dressing up ideas   Dressing up ideas - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dressing up ideas
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3