Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Fantasy Football 08/09

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Fantasy Football 08/09 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football 08/09   Fantasy Football 08/09 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 4:11 pm

A lot more entrants for week four. Lukedelmege had an excellent week for a first week. He'll overtake all of us in four weeks if he continues that form. I was happy in the knowledge that I had Reo-Coker scoring and Agbonlahor with an assist and praying to my lucky stars that Bently wouldn't come on for Spurs. The second half saw a yellow card for Agbonlahor, Bentley coming on for a miserable point and the Gods of fantasy football robbing me of Agbonlahor's assist. The bastards. It's a fickle world. It's neck and neck for 2nd,3rd,4th and 5th and I always seem to be at rear of the group. Mind you the vagries of this game could have me ahead of everybody by twenty next week or forty behind as dominatrix destiny would have it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football 08/09   Fantasy Football 08/09 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 4:13 pm

I've sold Vidic. I won't stand for indiscipline. Watch him score a hat trick on his first game back Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football 08/09   Fantasy Football 08/09 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 4:26 pm

I have no money left though - I've .05 left - .05 of what I don't know. Do I get money now that I'm second so I can buy a few more players although they're doing well being second and all

cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football 08/09   Fantasy Football 08/09 - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 4:50 pm

Auditor #9 wrote:
I have no money left though - I've .05 left - .05 of what I don't know. Do I get money now that I'm second so I can buy a few more players although they're doing well being second and all

cheers

Sell an expensive player that's been useless. Then you'll have the worth of said expensive player + 0.5 to invest in an equally useless expensive player leaving one in no doubt as to who is to blame for one's dismal performance. I think theres a few stockbrokers having a go at the most valuable team/most cash in the bank titles as some have very cash bound team names. i was thinking of entering a second team to see how much loss you can make. I'll call it Lehman Rovers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football 08/09   Fantasy Football 08/09 - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 1:07 pm

Anybody who`s involved an online make sure you check your teams for injuries after the internationals. Torres injured for example, Stephen Reid also (disaster for ourselves). Half an hour to go before gameweek eight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football 08/09   Fantasy Football 08/09 - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 7:04 pm

Arsenal have signed a 16 year old Norwegian by the name of Seán Mc Dermott

First Villa have fjord dweller John Carew ,a 14th century Irish Lord Deputy , and after having him in their sights, the Gunners have lined up a signatory of the 1916 proclaimation......

There's something about those Norwegians..........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football 08/09   Fantasy Football 08/09 - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 4:57 pm

Who'se winning?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football 08/09   Fantasy Football 08/09 - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 9:40 pm

cactus flower wrote:
Who'se winning?
As I understand it, in any given match it would be the team with the most goals scored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football 08/09   Fantasy Football 08/09 - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 10:01 pm

tonys wrote:
cactus flower wrote:
Who'se winning?
As I understand it, in any given match it would be the team with the most goals scored.

Ever helpful, tonys lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Football 08/09   Fantasy Football 08/09 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Football 08/09
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Machine Nation  :: Welcome and Chat :: The Betting Office-
Jump to: